Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SheshiYour feedback matters!
I have one problem, I underwent orthodontics 2 months ago, in the mouth left side down I have a pimple or ulcer, I complex tablets for 10 days, I used ulcer ointment also, but problem is, in the down, my bracket having sharp pain, it touching to ulcer place always whenever my lip talks, that's the reason, it unable to cure, I used to put coconut in that place but still same problem. Pls giv idea?
My teeth became sensitive to hot and cold drinks. What will b the remedy for this. I have used tooth paste. But no relief.
If I fix brace set on my teeth what minimum time required to clear the gap? While using brace set is there feel of any pain in teeth.
Periodontitis is a serious gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports your teeth. Periodontitis can cause tooth loss or worse, an increased risk of heart attack or stroke and other serious health problems.
Periodontitis is common but largely preventable. Periodontitis is usually the result of poor oral hygiene. Brushing at least twice a day, flossing daily and getting regular dental checkups can greatly reduce your chance of developing periodontitis.
In most cases, periodontitis is preventable. It is usually caused by poor dental hygiene.
Signs and Symptoms of Periodontitis
- Swollen gums
- Bright red or purplish gums
- Gums that feel tender when touched
- Gums that pull away from your teeth (recede), making your teeth look longer than normal
- New spaces developing between your teeth
- Pus between your teeth and gums
- Bad breath
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Loose teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
Factors that can increase your risk of periodontitis include:
- Poor oral health habits
- Tobacco use
- Older age
- Decreased immunity, such as that occurring with leukemia, HIV/AIDS or chemotherapy
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medications
- Hormonal changes, such as those related to pregnancy or menopause
- Substance abuse
- Poor-fitting dental restorations
- Problems with the way your teeth fit together when biting
If periodontitis isn't advanced, treatment may involve less invasive procedures, including:
- Scaling. Scaling removes tartar and bacteria from your tooth surfaces and beneath your gums.
- Root Planing. Root planing smoothes the root surfaces, discouraging further buildup of tartar and bacterial endotoxin.
- Antibiotics. Your periodontist or dentist may recommend using topical or oral antibiotics to help control bacterial infection.
If you have advanced periodontitis, your gum tissue may not respond to non-surgical treatments and good oral hygiene. In that case, periodontitis treatment may require dental surgery, such as:
- Flap surgery (pocket reduction surgery): The healthcare professional performs flap surgery to remove calculus in deep pockets, or to reduce the pocket so that keeping it clean is easier. The gums are lifted back and the tartar is removed. The gums are then sutured back into place so they fit closely to the tooth. After surgery, the gums will heal and high tightly around the tooth. In some cases the teeth may eventually seem longer than they used to.
- Bone and tissue grafts: This procedure helps regenerate bone or gum tissue that has been destroyed. With bone grafting, new natural or synthetic bone is placed where bone was lost, promoting bone growth.
In a procedure called 'guided tissue regeneration', a small piece of mesh-like material is inserted between the gum tissue and bone. This stops the gum from growing into bone space, giving the bone and connective tissue a chance to regrow.
The dentist may also use special proteins (growth factors) that help the body regrow bone naturally.
Hi, I got small hole in center of upper incisor teeth. I do not have one molar tooth in left. Please suggest what could be the reason and what I have to do.
I am 47 years old. I was suffering with dental problem .(i.e) some brown ligament is appearing around the tooth. Why it is happening like this and what is the reason for that. I seems to be awkward if a brown is visible means around the tooth. Please Suggest me permanent solution for this.
She was taken to a dentist. He took X-Ray and asked to undergo Flap surgery with bone enhancement. Is it necessary? Which dental hospital charges the least for this in Kakinada or Rajahmundry or Hyderabad.
I am suffering from chronic halitosis (bad breath). My intake of water is less & digestion is also not well. How to get get rid of it permanently?
Any age group people can use snowdent paste for white teeth? and snowdent is harmful to teeth for not?
I have problem in my teeth. When I drink water or something else. Then it feels pain please tell me what should I do?
I have pain in cheek in only right side Pls tell me reason I am worried about this. I think I have oral cancer.
Hi my mom got boild in mouth near molar right teeth after taking tender coconut it was better but now again boild near left molar teeth took medcine in that cure is only five percent so please suggest me
Brushing baking soda on your teeth twice a month can remove the stains of coffee or red wine and give you your pearly white teeth back.