Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shelly SinghYour feedback matters!
My father has done prostate biopsy test on 22 April, after that one or two drop blood comes through urine. He is a diabetic patients. Is there any medicine or what we will do.
My periods are missed last time the date when periods are gone in 9 October 2016 but today is 28 Nov still my periods has not come. I have check for the pregnancy two time result is negative please suggest me.
I'm not getting my periods I have done pregnancy test on this sun mrng but it was negative and another one on previous week which was also negative I got my periods last on 11 April. Now I am having diarrhea from past one week ,too much white discharge from genitals and feeling fatigue, bloated,and my weight has also increase from few months and having pelvic pain even while laughing .Dr tell me mi pregnant or having some disease.
I am a 50 yrs old male. For 5 yrs I have itching on scrotum'skin. Tried number of ointments but yet to find the cure. I have used betnovate, betamil, momate etc. But only got temp relief. Scratching the skin initially gives pleasure but burning sensation later. Please suggest permanent cure. Thanks
My wife is 27 years old. She has cyclical breast pain and sometimes non cyclical paid specially her left breast. Please suggest what should do.
Hi & Good Evening, I got recently married on 11th of January in this year and I am happy with my family and I am getting sex with my wife with a lot of satisfaction & feeling happy we both couple but now as we completed around 5 months, till now my wife aren't getting any result of pregnancy report, I am feeling scared in this regards. So kindly treat me well with a good information in this regards and please help me with better tips to get a better result. Thanks,
I had sex on 27 the day of period. I took an ipill the same day. I had very light bleeding after 5 hrs of the pill. What does it mean.
Hi I'm 35 years 6 months I'm taking ivf treatment for which they said to take Provera 5 mcg tablet My periods r irregular & I got thyroid problem for which I take levothyroxine 100 mcg & pcod problem but I don't take any medicine for that but d problem is after taking Provera for 7 days after 9 days I got one or two drops of blood & little bit of brown discharge is that a period or any serious problem please let me know.
डेंगू वायरसजनित बीमारी है। ये बीमारी मच्छर से फैलती है और इसका सबसे पहला लक्षण तेज बुखार है। इस बीमारी के दौरान शरीर की प्लेटलेट्स कम हो जाती हैं। डेंगू एडीज नाम के मच्छर से फैलता है। हर साल बरसात के महीने में ये बीमारी फैलती है, जिसमें हजारों लोगों की जान चली जाती है।
डॉक्टर बताते हैं किम शरीर में 1 मिली खून में 30-40 हजार प्लेटलेट्स होती हैं। ये प्लेटलेट्स रोज नष्ट होती हैं और रोज बनती रहती हैं। डेंगू होने पर शरीर के काम करने की गतिे धीमी पड़ जाती है, जिससे प्लेटलेट्स बनने की गतिी भी धीमी हो जाती है। ऐसे में शरीर की प्रतिरोधक क्षमता भी गिरने लगती है। डेंगू का मच्छर ज्यादातर दिन में काटता है और ये साफ पानी में फैलता है। मादा एडीज कूलर, ड्रम, टंकी और गमलों में इकट्ठे पानी में अंडे देती है, यहीं से डेंगू फैलता है।
डेंगू के लक्षण
एडीज मच्छर के काटने के बाद डेंगू का वायरस शरीर में पहुंच जाता है। इस बीमारी का मुख्य लक्षण तेज बुखार होता है। इसके बाद सिर दर्द, जोड़ों और मांसपेशियों मे भी दर्द होता है। शरीर पर लाल चकत्ते भी दिखाई पड़ते हैं। इसके अलावा उल्टी, दस्त, पेट में दर्द, कमजोरी और भूख न लगना भी डेंगू के लक्षण हैं।
डेंगू का इलाज
1. डेंगू में नीम, तुलसी, गिलोय, पिप्पली, पपीते की ताजी पत्तियों का रस, गेंहू की बालि यों का रस, आंवला और एलोविरा का रस पीने से फायदा मिलता है। रस से शरीर की प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ती है और प्लेटलेट्स के निर्माण में तेजी आती है।
2. पपीते की पत्ती:
डेंगू में प्लेटलेट्स की रिकवरी के लिए पपीते की ताजी पत्तियों के रस को बहुत उपयोगी माना जाता है। इस रस को बनाने के लिए कुछ पत्तों को पानी से अच्छी तरह धोकर पीस लें। ध्यान रखें, पत्तिीयां नई उगी हुई ताजी हों। इन पत्तियों के अर्क को दिन में दो-तीन चम्मच डेंगू के मरीज को पिलाएं। ये शरीर से टॉक्सिन बाहर निकालता है साथ ही प्लेटलेट्स की मात्री तेजी से बढ़ती है।
3. गिलोय का काढ़ा:
25 ग्राम ताजी गिलोय का तना लेकर कूट लें, 5-6 तुलसी के पत्ते और 3-4 काली मिर्च पीसकर 1 लीटर पानी में उबालें। पानी को तब तक उबालें जब तक ये 250 मिली न रह जाए। इसे तीन हिस्सों में बांट लें। डेंगू फैलने पर ये काढ़ा पि्एं इसे वायरल इन्फेक्शन के बचाव के लिसए इस्तेमाल किया जाता है।
तुलसी की पत्तियां हर तरह के वायरल में लाभकारी होती हैं। इसकी पत्तियों को चाय में डालकर रोजाना पीने से वायरल से बचाव होता है। डेंगू के मरीज को पानी में तुलसी की पत्ती उबालकर दें, इससे शरीर को रोग से लड़ने की ताकत मिलती है।अनार और चुकंदर का जूस- डेंगू के मरीज के लिीए अनार और चुकंदर का जूस लाभकारी होता है। अनार खून की कमी को दूर करता है।
एलोविरा का जूस प्रतिरोधक शक्ति बढ़ाता है और पाचन शक्ति ठीक रखता है। डेंगू होने पर मरीज को एलोविरा का जूस या नेक्टर (मकरंद) दें, ये शरीर को शक्तिे प्रदान करता है।
आंवले में विटामिन सी होता है, ये शरीर की प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाता है। वहीं शरीर में पहुंचकर लौह तत्व का ज्यादा अवशोषण करता है, जिससे खून बढ़ता है।
ये सारे उपाय डेंगू के लक्षणों को कंट्रोल करने के लि।ए हैं, आराम न मिलने की स्थिपतिा में डॉक्टर का परामर्श जरूर लें।
डेंगू से बचाव
डेंगू से मुकाबला करना मुश्किल है और इसके वायरस के संक्रमण के बाद तेजी से प्लेटलेट्स गिरती हैं। इस स्थि ति् में संभलने का वक्त नहीं मिलता। इसलिबए इससे बचाव रखना भी बेहद जरूरी है।
1. ध्यान रखें कि घर में कहीं भी पानी इकट्ठा न हो। सफाई का खास खयाल रखें।
2. कूलर वगैरह का पानी वक्त पर बदलते रहें और कूलर साफ करें। जहां भी पानी इकट्ठा हो रहा हो उसमें मिट्टी का तेल डाल दें ताकि अंडे विकसित न हो सकें।
3. गमलों में भी पानी इकट्ठा न होने दें। मिट्टी नम रखें बाकी पानी गिरा दें।
4. बर्तन धोने वाली जगह पर भी पानी न इकट्ठा होने दें। हो सके तो बर्तनों को उलटा करके रखें।
5. घर में मच्छर मारने के उपाय करें। नीम की पत्तियां जलाएं, मॉसक्वीटो रिपेलेंट लगाएं और मच्छरदानी लगाकर सोएं। बच्चों को भी पूरे कपड़े पहनाकर सुलाएं और दिन के वक्त खासकर मच्छर भगाने के इंतजाम रखें।
6. कपूर के धुएं से भी मच्छर भागते हैं, कपूर को दिये में रखकर जलाएं और हर कमरें धुआं करें। अगर घर में किसी को डेंगू हो गया हो तो विशेष ध्यान रखें।
10 benefits of unripe green papaya
Green papaya comes fully loaded with health benefits for the presence of vital nutrients like vitamin c, b and e along with potassium, fiber, magnesium and minimal calories in it. Read ahead 10 amazing benefits of unripe green papaya for better health and vitality -
1. Aids digestion: green papaya contains a digestive enzyme namely papain that supplements for lack of gastric juice. It renders benefits in cases of intestinal irritation and excessive mucus in stomach.
2. Soothes inflammation: green papaya has anti-inflammatory properties for benefitting patients of asthma, osteoarthritis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. It also has vitamin a that decreases lungs' inflammation in smokers. Fresh green papaya juice can also treat inflamed tonsils.
3. Eliminates toxins: the laxative fibers of green papaya get entangled with cancerous toxins and eliminate them via bowel movements. It also renders relief from constipation, piles and diarrhea.
4. Subsides skin infection: intake as well as topical application of green papaya can show impressive improvement in psoriasis, acne, skin pigmentation, freckles or inflamed skin.
5. Arrests bad cholesterol: unripe green papaya is full of antioxidants that prevent stroke or heart attack.
6. Eases menstrual pain: consumption of unripe papaya contracts womb's muscles for easy and regulated menstrual flow. It also prevents menstruation cessation.
7. Controls bowel movements: green papaya is anti-parasitic and anti-amoebic in character thus is able to regulate bowel movement that consequently eases constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers, heartburn and gastric problems.
8. Prevents heart ailment: green papaya maintains regulated blood flow and keeps check on the sodium content present in the body. This reduces the chances of heart ailments.
9. Dissolves extra weight: green papaya is full of vitamin a, c and e for trimming down extra pounds.
10. Develops mammary glands: the enzymes present in green papaya develop mammary glands and increases the production of breast enhancing hormones. Its content of vitamin a stimulates the secretion of ovarian estrogen and female hormones.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
I am 23 year old female. I cant eat well. I have done all the test. In report all are normal. I am look like skeleton. All are asking about me to my parents. Rarely I eat quickly, Maximum of the time it takes more than half an hour. So that I was avoided to go out. If more no of persons are with me then I can't eat even small amount of meal. I don't know what to do? From my childhood, I cant eat properly. Because of me my parents are also suffer. I am very much worried about my health.
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.
Hello Sir/Madam, 4 months back got a baby, had sex and penetrated sperm also, so wife gets pregnancy or what is the gap for second baby?
Hi Me and my boyfriend had dry sex around 20 days back. I was naked and he was in his under garments. He rubbed his penis on my vagina with underwear on. He did no ejaculate. But my vaginal fluid made his underwear a bit wet. Since that day I have been facing white discharge. It has reduced via meds but not stopped. Am I pregnant?
I am facing menopause, due to hot flashes the bleeding can not be paused for long period of time, how to release from it, please tell me some medication.
My last period date is Jan 25 and I had sex on feb 5, till yet I didn't got my periods But I felt few cramps in stomach and medium breast pain and it increased bit. I felt as I'm pregnant, I don't know how many weeks I'm pregnant and how to count that. Please let me know how many weeks I'm pregnant. Presently I'm healthy and not using any of medicines. I want to go for abortion Is it good if I use abortion kit? Should I consult any doctor regarding dosage? Or please guide me how to take steps.
I am married, trying for baby 2 years but no luck. My life have initially irregular periods and PCOs and get cured now. We have checked my sperms count and motility and everything is good. Also her egg ruptures study also done without any pills it is getting done. Still we are struggling to get that. I am just thinking few things like in my part. In my penis, tip of bottom side skin is still attached with path of urinal way. I hope you can get my question. But i am getting full erection and size almost 6 inches during the sexual intercourse releasing enough sperms. This is just my thought. Please help me understand is that fine or we need to do something for that.
Hi. M trying to conceive. Today 13th day cycle my follicle size is rt ovary 1.8×1.5 and left follicle is 2.6×2.1, 1.8×1.6 and ET is 0.7. Before I have taken clomid 100mg. So is it possible to conceive and tel what should I do. Any instruction please help me (11th day I took inj HCG also)
I am 27 years old having irregular periods but after marriage come regularly. I am planning for baby but did not get success. I have gone through a pelvic ultrasound and reports are normal. Now since two months I have periods in 15 days. In start n end of the month. First tym in month have very less bleeding n in second half of month normal bleeding. I want to know why this happens to me. Somebody told me that because of that I will not be able to conceive. But I want to conceive as soon as possible. Please guide me. What should I do.
Women loves high heels, but if they continue wearing them all time chances of significant foot pain and associated problems either can occur directly or exacerbated by wearing heels. (Morin, n.d.).
Any time person wears footwear that disturbs or realigns the natural counter of the foot they are bound to cause foot pain the experts says. While, if you add a bit of inches (high heels) in to this calculations then the pain can soon escalate to damage says Stuart Mogul expert in podiatry. Due to this, there exists the change in the body segmental alignment. For instance wearing high heels will restrict the natural movement of the foot and in addition to the restriction there is increased loading of weight on that area hence the person is not just crushing the toes, but adding exaggerated body weight on them says the Sports Scientist (Biomechanics) Vasanth Kumar from Chennai who is also a performance coach.
Consequences of wearing footwear with heel
Researchers have found that people wearing high heels (2 Inches or more) have tighter calves. About 13% short on the calf muscle fibres on an average was found in the calf muscle scans among the people with frequent heel wearers in comparison with the people who avoided wearing heels. A study by Journal of Experimental Biology found that high heels led to stiffer calf (Achilles) tendons.
A study by Professor Marco Narici, (Manchester Metropolitan University) that involved 11 volunteers from 80 group of women who wore 5cms (2 Inches) of heel for over a period of two years had issues and struggled while walking on flat foot (Bare Foot). An MRI Scan of these volunteers showed no significant difference in length of the calf muscles in comparison with the group of women who wore flat shoes. While, an Ultra Sound scan showed shorter calf among the women who wore heels. In addition, the women who wore heels were asked to lie on their front on the couch and the researchers noticed the angle of the heel were greater due to the shortened calf. Above all these, the tendons were much thicker and stiffer among the women wearing heels than those who wore flat footwear that causes discomfort while walking on flat feet since the tendon cannot stretch sufficiently.
Sammy Margo, chartered physiotherapist from London says not to wear heels or flat shoes all the time but to wear variety of heel heights that can keep the muscle in right length (Anon., 2010). Secondly, the researchers and scientists have found out that performing some regular stretching activities can minimise the issue of calf muscle tightening.
Stand on tiptoes on a step, and using a handrail for balance to lower their heels as far as they can and hold the position for 10 – 15 seconds.
Strengthening the Tibialis anterior (Shin Muscle) muscle can be of a help (Toe Raise) for a count of 8 – 10 Repetitions 2 -3 sets a day says the Sports Scientist.
Select footwear with low heels – an inch and a half or lesser while a wider heel base can be of more help; a slightly thicker heel will spread the load more evenly. Narrow, stiletto-type heels provide little support and three inch or higher heels may shorten (Tighten) the Achilles tendon.
Softer insoles can reduce the impact on the knees.
Selecting right size footwear is more essential. Wearing shoes that allow your body to move naturally during walking will allow your feet, legs, hips and back to stretch.
Stretch your muscles as many times as possible during the day and while during rest.
Difference in Radiographs between High Heels and Normal Footwear
Do not let your sense of style cripple your ability to stand or step pain-free. “Your feet are, quite literally, your base of support. If your feet aren’t happy, nothing above them will be,” says Dr. Nevins. “Take a closer look at your shoe selection and take small steps now to prevent big foot problems later.” (Nevins, 2015). In addition to all these the above exercises as a regular routine will keep the muscles in the right length and can be used as the preventive factor.