Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hello doctor. I'm n my 48th day of my cycle I took home pregnancy test on 38th day nd today still its negative so I went to doctor she told me to take blood test I gave blood sample today nd I'm so upset nd tensed Wil the results be positive or negative?
I am soon getting married , just have few doubts to clear. I want to know that when can I have a intercourse without any protection and my wife also should Not get pregnant.Please tell.
I had undergone a laparoscopy on March, 2014. In which my left Phillopine tube was damaged so taken out. Noe have my only right phillipine tube to conceive a baby. But iys now a year I have not conceived a baby. Y is it so? If you can suggest me something that can help me out to conceived a baby.
I m 26 female. In this month my period is Not starting till now, last month date was 26th January. Last month I have used I-pill. Please help.
Hi, I am 35 yr old. This time on the first day of my periods my right side of d face was swelled up when I got up in the morning. And I was having very bad pain. Kindly tell is it normal or what should I do. It's still on today is my 2 day but it is still paining but not like first day. Kindly acknowledged.
I have depression and take anti depressants. Is it safe to have a baby. Alongside I have diabetes n bp too. But before having all these problems I had a son who is now 3.5 years old. I am confused.
My period was missed from 12 th june consulted doctor after 1 week. She examined scanned and prescribed me a progesterone tablet for 5 days 2 tablets daily and told will get periods within 10 days after stopping tablet. Today is 10th day I don't get periods so I am confused what I should now. Am I pregnant or periods is delayed? Do I need to consult doctor or should I wait for few more days.
How many days, can have sex without any contraceptive aftr menstruation? Time minimum required to form new ovum.
She is in her last trimester of pregnancy. She has now developed itching in her hands and feet past 2 days. She is having allegra 120. But no result of improvement.
Hi I am 29 years old and trying to conceive from last one year, But did not conceived yet. My all reports thyroid, sugar, PCOS all are normal. I have got HSG trigger injection too and found egg was also ruptured but not conceived, also I did follicular studies and take clomids for three months but no success. My husbands reports are good 10 on 10. Can you please suggest what could be the reason?
Dr. I hav sex wid my boyfriend on 29/10/16. My date was on 3rd nov but I got delayed. We use condom during sex. On 8th I took early mensuration tablet and 2dose on 9. White discharge is dere earlier den dis tablet (more den earlier). I also took pregnancy test but it was negative on 6th. Im also taking papaya and ajwayan. please suggest what to do now.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the treatment is done systematically to prevent an asthmatic attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises.
It is recommended to take medication for asthma during pregnancy only after a consultation with the doctor. Also, do not reduce the dose of the medicine unless your doctor has recommended a change.