Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shelly SinghYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from irregular periods if the date is 23 may then it comes in 6 or 8 July how it comes like this. I can't understand and daily white discharge it comes. Please tell why it is happening like this any health issue?
Hello, My age is 25. Its been 3 years I got married and now we are planning for baby. Please let me know what are the things to be taken care before that.
I am 30 years old girl. I had sex first time 2 days back. I bleed that and and still I bleed some time. I want to ask is it serious or normal.
Sex just after periods without condom . Can create pregnancy? If the semen is released outside her body.
I am 18 years and I had my periods on may 3rd to may 7th, my husband rubbed his penis and semen contact occurred and light penetration happened on may 10 th, now I got my periods on June 2ndbut it was only for two days blood with clots came but it suddenly stopped in the evening on 3rd day there was little bleeding and on fourth day blood came but without clots and this was not similar as my regular periods am I pregnant? Is it implantation bleeding? Is it spotting? Is it miscarriage.
I am 23 years old having a pcos and with the help of follicular study I got to know I am ovulated on Feb 9.We are in intercourse two days before ovulation and two after ovulation. I missed my period and facing lower abdomen pain and back pain. Today morning I did home pregnancy test and got faint positive line what does it mean. Am I pregnant? I am worried.
I had unprotected sex last night and it was my first day of period. The guy came inside me, so it is possible to get pregnant? Shall I take a contraceptive? But the thing is that if I take the pill I get the side effects of it and get my periods after 5 days and I took the contraceptive on 24th December 2016 What shall I do? And what are the chances of getting pregnant in a case like this?
I'm feeling nausea and i'm having 100 fever. and my period is due after 2 days can this be pregnancy. And also I'm having mild cramps in stomach.
Moreover, both Ayurveda (the most ancient oriental medicine) and the Indian alternative medicine advice their followers to sleep on the left side. Wondering why?
The left side of the human body is considered to be the dominant lymphatic side. Most of your body’s lymph flows into the thoracic duct, which is located on the left side. In its way, the lymph carries proteins, glucose, other metabolites and waste material.
It is purified in the lymph nodes and later drained into the left part of the human heart
I got my periods in dec. Jan was skipped and it came on feb. Got skipped for 1 month. Happening for the first time. Not sexually active. And I got red and white pimples on the upper side of my shoulders. What's happening? Please help.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.