Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old got married 2years back still not concieved my hsg report showed tht my tubes r blocked nd I had a surgery in 2009 for borderline mucinous tumour nd my left ovary is removed could u advice me any thing.
Increasing your water intake is one of the most important things you can do when attempting to cleanse your body naturally.
- you should aim to drink at least 8 glasses or 2 quarts of water throughout the day.
You can increase your intake of water by drinking a glass first thing in the morning and with every snack or meal throughout the day.
- you can also eat fruit and veg with a high water content, such as watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and tomatoes.
- water flushes toxins and impurities out of your system by helping both the kidneys and the bowel to maintain their normal functions - eliminating waste.
- water also does a great job of keeping the skin looking healthy and young, preventing wrinkles and clearing the complexion.
- water stored in copper vessels or bottles is purified and cleansed because of copper's anti-bacterial properties.
For more tips/advices search for ssohm on internet.
I am 23 years old. I am having irregular menstrual cycle. I am having low thyroid. My weight is 84 kgs and my height is 169 cms. Please give some suggestions and solution to reduce weight. What are all foods I have to take daily? Please tell me.
Hey doc I had my last intercourse 27 June 2016 and today I test my urine test it is positive I am pregnant please prescribe me any medicine to abortion which is safe for me m 20 years old.
No periods from last 5 months and my breasts were get slightly bigger, feeling sleepy, having back pain, stomach pain. Can you tell me what is the problem.
I actually had a sex last month 23th of April. Not my period date was 13th of may and till now I have not got period. What would be the reason. I don't want to get pregnant at this time please help me with my problem.
Your Ojas is your protection and health shield
Immunity in Ayurveda is linked to good digestion, a balanced endocrine system, proper functioning of the liver and a strong agni or metabolism. It's also strongly connected to a subtle essence known as ojas, which means vigor. According to Ayurveda, the strength of your ojas has a bearing on the influences and factors (both external and internal), which cause you to suffer from any health problem. By protecting your ojas, you boost your body's immune system and protect you from every external or internal harms.
There are times when the protection of this subtle essence becomes vital and these are:
- Periods of recuperation
- Stressful situations
- Period between seasons
- Cold and flu period
- Times of rejuvenation
- Drastic change in your routine
- Major life changes like having a baby or divorce
How to go about protecting your ojas and boosting your immunity levels?
1. When it comes to boosting your immunity and fortifying your ojas through diet, garlic is a very useful food. It provides natural support to your body's immune system by kindling your agni, eliminates destroys natural toxins, ensures your body temperature is at an optimal level, improves the functioning of the lungs and as well as removes excess kapha (one of the three energies or doshas) from your body.
2. The adoption of certain fruitful Ayurvedic therapies such as yoga, pranayama and meditation can help in supporting the quality of your ojas, thereby improving your immunity. Although these practices come with diverse benefits, all of them aid in cultivating presence, clearing up your nadis (channels in the body), relieve stress and digest ama (toxins).
3. There are also certain herbs that are known to support your immune system and encourage proper function of the immune system. Herbs like Ashwaganda, guduchi, neem and holy basil ensures a balanced immune system, rendering you with an optimal health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Home Remedies for Skin Allergies?
I have pms syndrome but don't wish to take any medicines for it. Any alternate therapy available? Is there any diet recommended to avert the pain?
Mai 25 years ki hu. Wgt 50.6 kg. Maine aug 2016 se apna weight 8 kg kam kiya hai. March se weight achanak badh gaya tha. Or period v band ho gaya july me pelvic test karwaya to pcod ki problem thi. Doc ne wgt kam karne ko kaha. Wgt km ho gaya hai jo mera hamesha se 50 kg hi tha. Kya meri period bina medicine (dupastone dydrogestrone 15th to24 after period) k ho sakta hai kya. Mera tummy fat avi v hai .kaise km karu. Or pregnancy k liye try kar sakti hu kya.
Dear Sir my marriage is one and half year passed but I don't having child. So please help me what I do?
For too long, nuts have been shunned from diets because they contain fat. On the contrary, nuts are actually good for you! Nuts contain many, many nutrients that are required by your body. So before you think skipping out on nuts is okay, read to know more.
Nuts and your health
Nuts contain fibre, protein, copper, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin E and monounsaturated fats. They are also packed with antioxidant phytochemicals. Thus, nuts are a powerhouse of nutrients that can greatly lower the danger of heart diseases. They also have been found to reduce bad cholesterol levels and increase good cholesterol levels. Also, nuts can prevent your arteries from hardening.
Nuts and your diet
Nuts are filling, nutritious and delicious, which is what every dieter wants in their diet. In fact, if you want to stay loyal to your diet, nuts could prove to be very helpful. The fibre and fat content in nuts is filling, curbing your hunger and making you eat less. Studies have found out, because this quality of nuts, people did lose weight when they incorporated nuts in their diet. It also helped them stick to their diets for a long time.
Nothing is good in excess, and sometimes too much of a good thing can end up harming you. Just because nuts are healthy, it doesn’t mean one should overindulge. Like every food, nuts too contain calories. The math is simple too much nuts equals extra calories. It is always better to control portion. While nuts are rich in dietary fibre and monounsaturated fats, you need to make sure you don’t eat it blindly.
Eating amnesia, where you don’t pay attention to what you’re eating, is common when it comes to nuts. When you eat nuts by a handful, chances are you don’t pay attention as you reach for that third or fourth serving. This adds to your calorie count. The best way to avoid eating amnesia is to control your portion. Pre-portion your nuts in bags, or grab a handful and stow away the rest.
Here are a few tips on how you can include nuts in your diet, and control their portions:
1. Add nuts to your cold or hot cereal for a wholesome breakfast
2. Scatter some almonds over yoghurt for a quick snack
3. Add some peanuts to level up your frozen yoghurt
4. Add nuts to muffins, waffles, pancakes or bread
5. Flavour your steamed vegetables with some nuts