Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal AgarwalYour feedback matters!
- Sometimes people eat and drink too much, but they do not gain weight and they look very thin. First you know about those things that are necessary to your health and try to understand the reasons why your body are not getting weight properly. Let's some causes of thinness and their prevention.
Causes of your thinness may be many kind of bad habits or low appetite or digestive system not working properly.
You may gain good weight and get rid off of thinness by switch off your bad habits or by consuming natural appetisers like ginger before meal or by improving your digestive system to this you can drink lemon/alovera water in morning.
The secret of good health is not eating more but digest more whatever you eat. Every morning after defecation do pranayama and yoga specially kapal bhati. Then whatever you eat your body can be absorb. You can feel difference in your body within few months.
As a mother, eat as much as fresh fruits, vegetables and proteins like meats, nuts, beans and eggs possible. Also, drink milk and eat foods rich in calcium, like yoghurt, cheese, green leafy vegetables etc. It will be of great benefit to your and your baby.
Now I am second month pregnant. Can I have sex with my hubby? I am using goldmine and festival fit sr 300 mg. Can I have sex?
I do not enjoy sex. It has been 5 months passed to our marriage and I do not enjoy sex even on single day. I enjoy foreplay alot but not sex. And very much confused why it is happening. I hv pcos but there is little imbalance in my hormones can it be reason of not enjoying sex. My husband's age is 25. please guide me. I will be thankful.
Hi, I m 28yrs married women, Doctor prescribed me to take Deviry 10 mg tablet till 10 days and after that my monthly periods start this is for to regulate my monthly menstrual cycle, My question is from last 9 days I was taking Deviry tablet 10 mg & yesterday night we have done unprotected sex and today I have to take last tablet, then can I take it or not because I want to conceive, is it any problem for conceiving, if I take that last Deviry tablet today or not, please help me.
Hello Doctor, Last month I got my usg and reports says I have urine fibroid of 30×26 mm. My periods are regular but severe pain on 2nd day. Is there any treatment for the same except surgery. Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
I had a sex in 22 january and his period date is 29 january so pregnancy is happen or not pease reply.
My cousin is pregnant and now it's 6thmonth she has confusion to consume what kind of food and for baby which kind of food has to take.
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day.
I am 18 years old. I missed my period. And I don't want to get pregnant. What to do?. There is any other solution to avoid pregnancy or abortion is only the solution?
These days, infertility is a rising problem. The branch of gynaecology has successfully discovered a variety of procedures, which are helpful in conceiving in an artificial manner. These are known as Artificial Reproductive Techniques (ARTs). Artificial insemination is one of them. It is often termed as intrauterine insemination, which is used as an effective treatment of infertility worldwide.
This process helps the couple in conceiving by inserting the sperm directly into the womb of the woman. These days, most of the couples who are unable to conceive prefer to go through this process rather than going for adoption. One of the major reasons behind the immense popularity of this treatment procedure is its good success record.
There are several risks associated with this process that one should know before opting for this procedure for having a baby of their own.
Multiple births because of fertility medication: When the process of artificial insemination is carried out by using the fertility medication, there are immense chances that the mother gives birth to more than one child at a time. It can be twins or even triplets. The problem associated with multiple births is that it might contribute to complications like miscarriage or premature delivery. In case of multiple births, babies are usually not healthy and they are more prone to die in the first week of birth, which is very unfortunate for the parents. Gestational diabetes is also one of the consequences that can affect the mother during pregnancy.
Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome: It is not a common issue, but potentially a very serious complication. In some cases, the ovaries of a woman get swollen because of the fertility medication given during the artificial insemination process. Swelling causes symptoms like nausea, abdominal cramps, vomiting and bloating. Usually, the symptoms of OHSS include shortness of breath and chest pain that occur four to five days after the use of fertility medication. One should immediately contact the doctor, in case they notice similar kinds of symptoms during their fertility treatment.
In most of the cases when the doctor is unable to figure out the reason behind the infertility of a couple, the only alternative they suggest is the process of artificial insemination. Artificial insemination is quite an affordable and non-invasive method fertility treatment, which is preferred by thousands of couples every year. There are certain risks in this medical process and it is recommended to consult an expert gynaecologist.