Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SheemaYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old and I have no children and sperm count is 4000 cells and how can I get children and my is age is baring please give me a solution to me as soon as possible thanking you sir.
Fetal Distress due to severe oligohydramnios ,doctor proceeds cesarean delivery ,my baby got respiratory distress syndrome and pulmonary hypertension 2 days after he died .why there was no water breaks before delivery.
I have done sex with my partner with out using any birth control devices during my ovulation period, and on the very next day I have conceived a pill. Before conceiving the pill bleeding occurred. It last for 3 days. And it is not the first time am doing sex with him. What is the solution for it? Why bleed? Am I pregnant?
Is there any Medicine apart from therapy, counseling, explanation that I can increase desire for sex in my wife? There is no emotional, social problems. It's like she think it ugly and once in 3 month when she get sever feel she is doing great. I want to have her that feeling once a week or 15 days. Please suggest medicine if that works.
We are married couple (32 age Male, 29 age Female). We have been trying to conceive for last 4 months. We need to use lubrication (Vaseline) during the sex. What are some of pregnancy friendly lubricant that I can buy in local stores.
Mera period date se approx 1 weak ya usase jyada late ho ja raha h your bs 1 ya 2 din hi aa raha wo bhi sahi se nahi problem kya ho sakti h please suggest me Kya pregnent hone ka chance to nahi.
I am 25 years old. My periods were due on 1st Nov but the periods have not yet started. And I had unprotected sex with my BF on 5th of Nov and now I am scared if I would get pregnant. Please advice on what can I do now.
My wife 33 weeks pregnant she is feeling bit of itching in her lower abdomen n sides of her private part on her legs. Is this is common symptoms of pregnancy?
I am getting sleep very late my latent period is about 2 hours please advice me what to do?/n I am getting recurrent cold and d cough which medicine good for that?
I am 29 years old married woman. 8 years 7 months married and have 2 son. MY husband age 44 years, during sex he did lots of oral sex so I am tired. Oral sex good for health?
Hello sir, my wife uterus is bicornuate shape. It measures 8.4 3 .2 6.8 c.M. She missed abortion 2 time, 1st 24 week & 3 days, 2nd was 6 week & 6 days. Last miscarriage time around 5 month. So, my question is can she conceive in this time, & her uterus size is right for pregnancy ?
Patient is now pregnant edd is 19th April 2016 and till now the head of the baby not turned towards bottom and no pains reg labor. So as per doctor she suggested to get admit in hospital and they will give some injections for pain and deliver the baby. My query is to wait for some more time till the labor pain comes or head turn towards bottom or shall go with the treating doctor suggestion. please provide your best solution. Thanks.
Hi, My wife is suffering from a peculiar problem since 15-18 months. We have consulted 2-3 gynaecology doctors including the one who delivered the first child. We couldn't find any solution. Please help to identify the problem and investigation needed. Patient details: , Age -32/33 Birth date :1st Nov 1984 Marriage date: 4th Feb 2012 First child born on: 7th Feb 2014 - Normal delivery She is getting periods on regular basis without any issues. She was having copper and we got it removed suspecting as it could be the reason for this pain. However, it did not resulted any difference. We have just started planning for second child. She is not a diabetic. She is vitamin deficient and we have taken tabs and injection for it. Problem: After a few days of menstrual period,(on an average. A week after period completion) she is getting pain (on a regular basis, almost daily) in lower abdomen (only right side) and it travels through right lap and whole leg. It increases over the time and comes down automatically. On an avg. This severe pain stays for 15-20 minutes before it reduces in its own and eventually vanishes in another 10-15 minutes. So this whole problem starts, peaks, reduces and vanishes over 40 minute duration. It usually/mostly occurs in the morning times (on an average any time between 3 am to 7 am, right after she passes urine/stool. However, there are a few occasions where it starts anytime in the day suddenly (with or without passing urine/stool). This whole process starts a week (on an avg.) after her period completion and occurs regularly until a week before starting of next menstrual period. It does not occur not more than once in a day. She is not taking any medicines during the pain, rather it reduces automatically. Treatment done so far: We have visited Four of the well known gynaecology doctors over the last 12-15 months and common answer is “ There is no issue”. We have done the CT scan and everything is normal (around a year ago). Couple of time urine culture resulted some infection and she took medicines. One doctor prescribed apcod sachets on a daily basis according to the insulin resistance test results. We are using it currently. Apart of Apcod, she is not using any medicines. One doctor attributed to gastro related as we eat outside regularly. We have paused eating outside for few days, however it did not give any results. I have attached her medical tests, recent urine culture, CT scan report.
Does the penis shrink due to non usage? my wife is not interested in sex and we have sex only once or twice a week. We are in our mid thirties. She is generally disinterested in sex and thinks of it as dirty. All this, despite having a 4 year old son.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out.