Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SheemaYour feedback matters!
Hi, i've been married for 4 years my wife is not able to conceive. All the reports are normal for both.
Premature ejaculation can also be defined as an ejaculation that occurs before the man wishes it to occur or when ejection occurs too quickly to sexually satisfy his partner. Premature ejection is often due to physical changes occurring in the body due to aging. Men over age 30 may begin to have problems even though their sex lives were fine when they were younger. The problem is often an inadequate blood supply in the penis. When the arteries in the penis become partially clogged with fat and cholesterol, maintaining an erection becomes more difficult. When this occurs, your brain tells your body that you'd better ejaculate before you lose your erection, and a pattern for premature ejection is developed. So, how to deal with this situation. We should live a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain good arterial health. Your potency will be prolonged if you eat a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, exercise regularly, don't smoke or drink and keep your stress managed.
Homeopathy has an effective and promising treatment for premature ejaculation or early ejaculation problem. It is because homeopathy treats the cause of any health problems rather than the symptoms.
- Homeopathic treatment increases the emission and ejaculation time of semen during a sexual act.
- It also helps to cure the erectile problem associated with premature ejaculation.
- It also cures the physical and mental exhaustion associated with pe due to over mentally stressed condition
- Homeopathic treatment cures the anxiety condition and guilty feeling symptoms associated with pe
- Homeopathic treatment cures the night emission too occurs in young mass.
- Homeopathic treatment also cures the prostatic discharge during urine and stool
- Homeopathic treatment also helps for oligospermia, azoospermia condition
- Homeopathic treatment is the most safest and permanent approach to treatment in premature ejaculation problem
I have stomach pain and go to anal what a problem my m.c not came since three months I check but no pregnancy I have now pain please advice.
Hai sir/ madam my wife is pregnant now which food she can take and which fruits she can eat please advise me.
I am fat, n my periods are not coming regularly, my mom threatening me everyday, is it a serious problem?
1. Iodine Rich Foods
Make sure that you consume a diet that is rich in iodine. Some of the most common foods that you can think about that is rich in iodine are:
• Seaweeds and sea foods
• Salt water fish
• Nori rolls
Be certain to use iodized salt while preparing food as it is found to be very effective for hypothyroidism.
One of the most commonly found fruits are bananas. Try to include bananas in your daily diet as it is a good food for hypothyroidism.
• Take at least two to three bananas a day. Make sure that you eat ripe bananas.
• You can also at times consume a banana milkshake that is prepared with low fat or skimmed milk.
One of the best known remedies to treat all kinds of disorders as well as hypothyroidism is pure drinking water.
• Make sure that you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
• Water will help to flush out all toxins in your body.
• It will also prevent you from getting dehydrated so that your body does not store more fat and hence you do not gain excess weight.
4. Eating More Fruits And Vegetables
Try to include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. This will help you to stay healthy and is highly recommended to prevent hypothyroidism.
• It would be better for you to choose a complete veg. meal plan full of greens and vegetables one or two days in a week.
• You also need to follow a strict fruit plan diet for a day in a week to fight hypothyroidism.
5. Selenium Rich Foods
Going for foods that are rich in selenium will help in fighting hypothyroidism.
• Make sure to make onions and dairy products as part of your daily diet.
• You also need to occasionally include chicken, salmon, tuna and meat in your daily diet. Try to use one product a day.
• It is important for you to use a lot of garlic in your food preparation.
• Brazil nuts as well as whole unrefined grains also help in fighting hypothyroidism and you need to take them at least once a week.
6. High Fiber Diet
It is important for you to take a high fiber diet so that you do not gain weight that easily and this will help to prevent hypothyroidism.
• Add beans, oatmeal and whole wheat to your daily diet to improve your bowel movement and to reduce the cholesterol levels in your body.
• Make sure that you only consume brown rice and not white rice in any form when you suffer from hypothyroidism.
7. Green Tea
One of the best foods known to treat hypothyroidism is green tea. It has antioxidants and will help in reducing body weight.
• It is ideal for you to include green tea in your daily diet and try to skip other drinks like coffee and black tea.
• It would be ideal for you to consume thee to four cups of hot green tea to increase body metabolism and to burn fat.
8. Tyrosine Rich Foods
One of the best methods to increase the production of thyroid hormones in your body is to consume foods that are rich in tyrosine.
• Lean meat
• Soy products
9. Coconut Oil
Take coconut oil cooked food will help in improving the production of thyroid hormone and will help in preventing hypothyroidism.
• Add a tablespoon of coconut oil in your diet every day.
• It helps in increasing metabolism and is also an emery booster.
• Make sure that you consume it in moderation depending on your age and lifestyle and structure of your body.
10. Vitamin A, Zinc And Copper Foods
It is ideal for you to consume Vitamin A, zinc and copper rich foods in order to increase the production of thyroid hormones in your body.
Vitamin A Rich Foods
• Yellow vegetables
• Dark vegetables
Zinc And Copper Foods
• Lean Beef
• Dried beans
• Seeds and nuts
• Organ meats that are range free.