Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheema
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SheemaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. Few days around 30 November I had to get periods. But I didn't. My bf and me were lying to each other. We didn't do anything like that. Just lying for 15 mins. We hugged each other. Is this the reason for my late periods? .plz help me. Still now I didn't get my periods. We are sure that we didn't have sex. Were on clothes only. Ntn happened. Y my periods haven't yet I got?
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My bf and I had oral sex. He was just rubbing his penis near my vagina. He did not ejaculated that time bt I felt little wet My hymn is not broken. Is there any chance to get pregnant?
I am 36 years male. I have a lump around near nipple in left side chest with slightly pain. What should I do? Is there any specialist doctor in Agra.
I have irregularly periods problem, I will get fr 4 - 5 months later, because of that I'm becoming fat.
On tenth week of pregnancy I found slight heavy bleeding with some blood clot and after USG it shows My Baby is Fine with heart beat 186. My pregnancy is IUI pregnancy Please tell me the reason for bleeding and the percentage of success rate of pregnancy in these cases.
SUCESS STORY OF 8 YRS.CHRONIC PILONIDAL SINUS PATIENT-
एक पुरूष रोगी जिनकी उम्र-32 वर्ष , जो विगत आठ साल से पिलोनिडल साइनस की समस्या से परेशान थे जिनका क्षार सूत्र विधि से ईलाज एल.एन.आयुर्वेद एवं क्षार सूत्र क्लीनिक-जोधपुर में दो महिने तक हुआ आज वो बिल्कुल स्वस्थ हो गये हैं ध्यान रहे उपयुक्त ईलाज सिर्फ क्षारसूत्र विधि से ही किया गया उस दौरान किसी प्रकार की दर्द निवारक या एन्टिबायोटिक का उपयोग नहीं किया गया ... !! विश्वसनीय आयुर्वेद एवं क्षार सूत्र क्लीनिक !! अगर कोई रोगी किसी प्रकार की गुदागत समस्या से परेशान हो और ठीक ना हो रहा हो तो एक बार जरूर सम्पर्क करे .
पिलेनिडल साइनस क्या होता हैं इसते बारे में जानकारी-- PILONIDAL SINUS - ( रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास नासूर)- दोस्तो आज हम रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास होने वाले नासूर के बारे में चर्चा करेंगे .
परिचय(introduction)- pilonidal sinus एक ऐसा रोग हैं जिसमें रोगी के natal clefts के बीच mid sacrococcygeal line में एक या अनेक छिद्र बन जाते हैं जिसमें शुरू में itching होती हैं तथा बाद में वहां सें seropurulent discharge होता रहता हैं तथा रोगी को बैठने पर दर्द होता हैं इसे jeep disease भी कहते हैं
कारण(causes)- pilonidal sinus के बहुत से कारण हो सकते हैं जिनमें से प्रमुख कारण इस प्रकार हैं -
1. अधिक समय पर एक ही जगह पर बैठे रहना
2. साइकिल, मोटर साइकिल,गाडी का अत्यधिक चलाना या बैठना
3. Hairy व Fatty Body होना
लक्षण( symptoms)- 1. रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास एक या अधिक छिद्र बनना तथा उसमें से seropurulent foul discharge होना
2. बैठने पर दर्द होना
3. भारीपन लगना चिकित्सा - आयुर्वेद में इसकी एक मात्र चिकित्सा क्षार सूत्र ही हैं औषधि चिकित्सा से इसको ठीक करना मुश्किल हैं विभिन्न रोगियो में किये गये क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा प्रयोग से ये सिद्ध हुआ हैं कि क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा इसके उपचार की एक महत्वपूर्ण चिकित्सा हैं 98.5 % cure rate हैं इस चिकित्सा की
When you’re in a situation where your opinions are criticized or put down, it is very easy to respond with anger. You feel like doing the same to the other person. But this is not the way to solve your problems. In fact, it only makes the situation worse. Not only will the other person not listen to you, they will respond back with anger and neither of you will be able to solve the issue at hand. Therefore, it is important to know some ways in which you can control your anger.
Here are a few ways in which you can control your anger:
1. Avoid criticizing:
When in an argument and you feel your anger rising, try not to criticize the other person. Instead try to tell them how you feel. Try using statements like “I feel like you don’t clean” rather than saying “You are always messy.” Telling them how you feel, instead of criticizing, opens up communication channels and reduces the chance of them refuting your opinion.
Physical activity can help reduce stress which may be causing your anger. Going for a brisk walk or a run can help reduce this stress. In fact, engaging in any physical activity or sports can help reduce stress and anger.
3. Take a time out:
Give yourself small breaks during the day. Take some time to relax and breathe. Sitting in silence and doing nothing can help your anger subside. This also helps in dealing with future stressful or triggering situations.
4. Think before you speak:
In the heat of the moment it is possible to say something which you do not mean. To avoid this, think about what you want to say before you say it. This way, you can avoid the issue escalating and not let your anger take control of the situation.
5. Know when to seek help:
When you know your anger and frustration are causing harm to others or to yourself, know that it is time to seek help from a professional. They can help you manage your anger through more techniques and therapy.