Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi SainiYour feedback matters!
My penis head has become really dry.And a little itchy.It feels almost like unlubricated. I had an intercourse with a friend and she said that her organs been dry and itchy from sometime. Though i used protection i feel thats the reason i got this infection. The skin surrounding the organ has become flaky and burning.Please suggest me a solution. I'm confused and frightened. Thank you.
Hi I'm sonam I got itching in vagina it's so painful while the process of urine. Is it for the heat or what. Suggest me from home made solutions.
Vaccines are recommended for very young children because their immune systems are not yet fully mature and also because their stomachs produce less acid, making it easier for ingested bacteria and viruses to multiply. These factors leave them the most vulnerable to the devastating effects of these serious diseases.
When a baby is developing in the mother's womb it is in a sterile environment. The baby's immune system goes into action at birth, as the child confronts bacteria outside of the womb. But our bodies are an amazing creation with an immune system that is ready to go to work from the moment that we are born. Infants begin to immediately develop an active immune response to these bacteria -- an immune response that prevents these bacteria from entering the bloodstream and causing harm.
Within the first two years of life a child is exposed to 11 or 12 vaccines, some of which are given over time in multiple doses. The degree to which these vaccines challenge a child's immune system is just a drop in the ocean when compared to the tens of thousands of environmental challenges that babies successfully manage every single day.
Things you should discuss with your child's health care provider when scheduling vaccinations:
If your child has had an allergic reaction to a previous vaccination or a vaccine ingredient, such as eggs or gelatin.
If your child has a high fever, or a history of fever after receiving a vaccination.
Doctors and other public health experts have worked hard to come up with the optimal vaccination schedule, affording the most complete and safest protection possible. It is not advisable to skip or delay vaccines, as this will leave the child vulnerable to disease for a longer period of time. Parents should discuss any concerns with their child's pediatrician.
I am 26 years old female. Got married in last year's 2015 in the month of Sept. I got operated gall bladder stone in the month of may 2016. Since that I am facing abdominal pain and also came to know about that I pcod. I have help to Conceive and want a child. And also want my sex life should be healthy. Pls help.
The thyroid gland is a tiny gland that produces the hormones which affect the body's metabolic process. When these hormones are produced in less or more quantities, it may result in an imbalance of the thyroid gland, leading to a range of thyroid issues including hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and others. Overproduction or underproduction of the thyroid hormones can also cause a variety of other symptoms and conditions. While this affects the state of one's general well being, health and weight, it also has an effect on the patient's libido.
Let us learn more about the link between thyroid and sex:
- Thyroid in Men: Men who are suffering from hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism as well as related conditions like goitre or Garves Disease, have complained of sex related problems. These problems are known to affect at least 50% to 60% of the patients, as per various medical reports. The sex related issues include premature ejaculation, low sex drive, delayed ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and others.
- Thyroid in Women: It has been found that almost 10% of women over the age of 50 suffer from some form or the other of thyroid hormone imbalance. Apart from fatigue, depression and muscle ache as well as weight alteration, depending on the type of thyroid problem, thyroid patients who are women have also experienced problems when it comes to libido. Sexual dysfunction and arousal problems are high on the list of these issues.
- Hormonal Treatment: One of the most common ways of treating this sex related thyroid problems for thyroid patients is through the use of hormonal therapy. Besides getting the testosterone, estrogen and other androgen levels checked, the patient must also get a full hormonal evaluation along with a check-up of the adrenal function. This can help in pointing any anomalies and the hormones that will require replacement with the help of appropriate medication.
- Optimal Drug Treatment: A T4 only drug or Levothyroxine can lead to a resolution of sexual problems that one encounters as a part of thyroid problems. There are many doctors who may switch to a T3 drug once the libido is restored and brought back to normal.
- Supplements: Men may require testosterone supplements, while women may need estrogen or progesterone supplements to tackle the sexual problems in such cases. These can be rendered as a patch or through an injection.
- Sex Therapy: In many cases, sex therapy considered as a popular and effective form of addressing the problems and helping the patients get around the same. This is especially helpful if depression is one of the symptoms of the thyroid disorder.
A thorough physical check-up also helps in treating such problems for thyroid patients.
Hi my wife is pregnant and we have a baby girl already now she want to have baby boy. So is there any way to find out the gender of fetus. Please help me the ways to do that.
I had my periods on 21 April and I had sex on 29th April but after sex I take ipill. I am a pcod patient and I use to take ovral G from past 2 one month and this is my second month of taking this. I again had sex on 10th may and this time I didn't take any ipill because I already take ovral G everyday after my dinner. Now I am confused is there any chances of pregnancy as I searched from net that if you take ovral G as it is also a contraceptive which prevents pregnancy please suggest me what will I do.
I am 18 and I am having a very high pain at my abdomen and I had my periods 5days earlier this time is it the sign of pregnancy?
My wife aged 34 years was suffering from anemia last year had been on medicines since 1 year recently did her checkup TSH value is 7.52 and haemoglobin is 12.3 problem in conceiving prescribe medicine ASAP thanks.
Hello dctr, today I checked with prega news and I found I m pregnant because the result is positive, we both are in depression she is 17 days pregnant we are confused because everyone gives different solution. Her last date was on 7th jan we had sex on 22 jan then 5th feb both times we use unwanted 72. Her next date should be on 7th feb but she missed that please help us what to do in this situation someone suggest mt pill is best in this situation. But I read about this mt pill it is painable and lot of bleeding happen. Problem is that she have to go home we are from the region we can not tell our parents about this tell me that is she can work normally after taking mt pill or not pregnancy is of only 17 days.
Me and my gf are trying to do sex, she is virgin and the problem is that she shouts a lot when I try insert my penis in her vagina. Since 6 month I'm trying to do it but till now we are not able to do it so.
After my wedding my wife get periods. After 5 days the bleeding stops. We tried to sex but its not possible to do more. I don't my sperm come out. Even now I do not think so. After that day we almost use condoms. Some white discharge seen at my wife's body. I think its her. Will she get pregnant in few days? My first sex was on 29th april. She fears about pregnancy symptoms like vomiting and stomach pain. Today 12th march. Is it pregnancy or some other problem?
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. Gosh I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
Can you please tell me doctor ki january 2017 mai mara mensuration date kya hona chahiye jis sai baby diwali 2017 mai born ho sake. Because doctor mensuration date to phir bhi hum tablet k threw aage piece adjust kar sakti hai so I am asking u.now my mensuration date is 27 sep .and abhi three month hai agar mensuration adjust karna ho to. Diwali k din hi baby born karna chahta hai bahut jaruri hai. Can you please tell me. How it is possible.
I am 20, female. I and my boyfriend had protected sex 2 weeks ago, and we both had sex for the first time in our lives and now my hymen did broke and he is still virgin also he fingered me and I did bleed after sex when I urinated. After 2 weeks I am having my periods and my date is still not due it's 2 weeks early and I feel pain in my urethral opening when I pee or when I just spread my legs. Also his semen didn't just ejaculated because we were not able to do it properly as it was our first time. I want to know what is the matter am I pregnant? Please help.
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.