Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi SachdevaYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant of 3 weeks nd 2 days. Can she get mifeprin kit 4 tab fr terminate of pregnancy. Will any side effect occur in future? Experts plzz help me nd give me a suitable advice nd if need give d medicine name in place of mifeprin.
She has a small enlargement in her vaginal portion. Feeling little pain when touch. Is it dangerous. Need any treatment.
Are you aware of the different consequences that may occur if you have multiple sexual partners? The more sexual partners you have, the risks of you getting an STI or sexually transmitted infection are enhanced. These infections are hard to treat, especially in patients with HIV. Until the infection is treated, your viral load may get pushed up. This makes it more likely that many people pass on the HIV virus by having unprotected sex.
What are the circumstances?
If you have sex with several partners, and one of them is infected with an STI, the virus is capable of being passed between you and all your partners. Many people end up having sex with each other without asking about STIs. This is risky as you can never tell if a person is infected by looking at them or having sex with them. If you are in a relationship with a mutual agreement of having sex outside the relationship, you need to be open and honest regarding any risk that you might have taken is a necessary part of looking after the sexual health of each other.
Things to Keep in Mind:
People have multiple sexual partners because of various reasons. These may include the thrill of having sex, the need to be desired, and also because of drugs and alcohol use because of which inhibitions are reduced. However, drugs and alcohol are very harmful to your body, leaving a negative impact and weakening your immune system. Several drugs and excess alcohol consumption affect the way your immune system tackles STIs.
Alcohol and drugs also make it more likely for you to practice risky sex, and take decisions which are unusual and unlikely to you in a sober state. Clouded judgement makes you avoid condoms while having sex. This might make you have sex with a partner despite knowing that you have got HIV. When your judgement is clouded, you may even skip the part of telling your partner about the fact that you have HIV.
For minimising your risk, in spite of having multiple sexual partners, you must always carry condoms with you. You should also avoid having sex when under the influence of alcohol and drugs. These are effective steps you should take to protect yourself and your sexual partner or partners from getting affected by HIV. You can also join a support group or consult a counsellor for advice regarding your situation. Having multiple sexual partners can also result in psychological disturbances.
I am 19 years female. I have problem regarding mensuration. It happens in more than 30 days every month for the period of one and half day with normal flow. Also, I feel it's been reducing every month. I eat proper nutritional food. My weight is 49 kgs. Kindly tell me will there be any problem in my future if it continues?
In pregnancy time can I drink green tea because if I drink green tea a coming to wait loss know agar baby ku effect huva to green tea se. Kabhi kabhi pain se koi problem to nahi hogi kya doctor.
After HCG shot and ovulation my DGO prescribed progesterone 100 mg for 15 days starting from cycle day 16. For last two cycle I took NAC 600 mg and Clomid 50 mg along with Progesterone. After finishing 15 pills I got periods my within couple of days or sometimes on the day I finish it. I'm in progesterone pills for last 6 months. I thought it was the one that is barrier to get pregnant. Today is 2nd day of my periods and I ask about it to my DGO. She then prescribed me NAC and clomid. She said that she too has the same mind set in my case. For some women progesterone act as a hurdle for pregnancy. She quoted and asked me to come on day 11 for follicular study and hcg shot. So my doubt is. If I won't use progesterone this cycle. Does it delay my periods? For how many days the effect of pill remain in our body. Does it make any disturbance in this cycle? I asked it to my DGO. She said it may or may not delay periods. I'm posting here my query to avoid unwanted expectation due to delayed periods. Trying for more than a year after losing my precious baby on 14th week due to neural tube defect. I want him back soon. Enough is enough. Had a big gap. I too wanna enjoy motherhood. Please. I need your advice. Comfort me with your replies. Thank you in anticipation.
Aging is a natural process determined by genetic and environmental factors, such as the effect of UV radiation, smoking, unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, etc. It represents a set of physical, psychological and social changes that occur in the human body over time.
People have intervened in the process, trying to look as young as possible. This need has created a special branch of medicine, called cosmetic dermatology, which involves the application of therapies to enhance a person’s image by offering them a younger look. Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure, has never been quicker or easier.
Injectable anti ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any need for surgery. So, here we have come up with a list of 5 super-effective anti-aging treatments:
- Botox Injections- A highly purified protein when injected into a specific area of skin by skin specialist, it makes the muscles relax so not to be able to create muscular movement and wrinkles. The effect may take up to 3-5 days for the maximum effect to be apparent where the area becomes smooth and relaxed and wrinkle free. Botox removes and smooths out areas where you have wrinkles to create a fresh and youthful look. The effects of smoothing the muscle do not allow the wrinkle to form as deeply as it would with constant muscle movement so more people are having it to reduce wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out existing ones.
- Fillers- Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Thread lift- The purpose of PDO threads is to lift the skin. They are ideal for treating sagging skin on neck, face contour, and cheeks. They may also be used on the body for thigh lifting and buttocks lifting and to tighten the skin on the abdomen and arms. Without a doubt, PDO threads are one of the top anti-aging treatments.
- RF Skin Tightening- This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Radio frequency skin tightening is performed by dermatologists and skin care clinics, and uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radio frequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
- HIFU Face and Neck Lift- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘3D SkinMed’, ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought after lifting treatments for face and neck. 3D SkinMed is a one-off treatment which will help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin! The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
Apart from good diet and exercise, cosmetic treatments can do wonders.
Menorrhagia is a condition that is marked by heavy menstrual bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycles. Most women have a unique bleeding pattern during that time of the month with the flow going up and down over the first few days. Yet, for many women, the bleeding becomes consistently heavy during all the days of the period, during which the period itself may get extended by a few days. If this pattern continues to occurs, one must get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Here are a few ways in which this condition may be treated.
Factors considered during treatment: Before the treatment starts, and during the diagnosis stage, the doctor will take a look at a number of factors so that the correct form of treatment may be prescribed to the patient. To begin with, the doctor will take a complete medical history of the patient, including the family history to ascertain whether or not there may be a genetic problem at play. Further, the future childbearing plans of the patient will also be taken into consideration in such cases so that the treatment method does not hinder such plans. Also, the doctor will also try and understand the effect of the symptoms of this condition before prescribing any particular medication and surgery.
- Medication: Iron supplements and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will be prescribed for the patient to bring down the level of inflammation and restore the production of blood, which will make up for the rapidly flowing blood from the body. This will also prevent the risk of anemia. Oral contraceptives, tranexamic acid, oral progesterone and hormonal therapy can also help in such cases.
- Dilation and curettage: This procedure is also known as D&C, and it basically helps in dilation or opening up of the cervix so that the doctor may suction the tissue from the uterine lining. This tissue is usually known to bring about excessive bleeding.
- Uterine artery embolisation: This is a procedure which shrinks any existing fibroids that may be the cause behind excessive bleeding. In this procedure, the uterine arteries are blocked and the blood supply to the same is cut off so that the fibroids do not get a chance to grow and cause unnecessary pressure that may lead to excessive bleeding.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that removes the cervix as well as the uterus, and is usually the last resort followed by most doctors. In such cases, the doctor will first ascertain whether or not you plan to have any children in the future. Additionally, the ovaries may also be removed if the condition has spread too much to be contained sufficiently.
I am around a week late for my periods, I have never had sex but my boyfriend and I give hand jobs to each other naked. I have noticed white odorless discharge from my vagina since the past few days, and today my breasts feel heavy and ache on pressing. I did a home pregnancy test two days back it came out negative. I'm 19 from a conservative family I dont know what to do please help me. Also I have been very stressed lately but that's nothing new to me.
Hello Dr. I am 24 years old my periods irregular before 3-4 yrs, I consult with my Dr. And I use ginnet35 before 3-4 yrs. But the last years feb2015 to this time I use again ginnet35 without consult Dr. So I want ask u, this years my marry, so please tell me isse in future pregnancy me koi problem to ni hogi, agr esa hai to please tell me clear and sugest me what I do.
I am diabetic patient. Want to change. Planning for baby. But my hips is 7 kya its ok to conceive or what is the range of hbaic to conceive please tell I am taking medicine trajenta and diamicron.
My periods has not come still .my mc date is 10 june .but abhi tk periods nhi aaye h .kya ye vjhe se to nhi ki I tried to sex but my virginity not broke.
I got married 9 months ago and I had intercourse 15 days ago nd there was bleeding for one day. Today is my 7 day of period and I had sex tonight and had bleed today also bt just few drops. Is it normal?
Hi am 23 years old having pcod problem taking birth control tablets for past 2 years but not regularly sometimes I missed and forgot. Jan 9 th I had sex with condom only that month 29th I got periods then its irregular only like 20 days once and 15 days once I did home pregnancy test it falls negative still any possible for pregnancy I have fear for that.
I am 22 years old girl and my weight is 80kgs. I am too fatty and I want to loose my weight. I have also suffering from menstrual problem. My periods is never on time. Please suggest me how can I loose my weight. Is gym a healthy workout or not?
Hello, my wife got operated for breast engorged before six months, now she have one breast smaller than other, advise that what should she do to maintain the symmetry. Thank you.
I'm 19 years of age. I have sex frequently with my boyfriend without protection. Because I have irregular period. So I will not be able to get pregnant please tell me am I right?
Which is the most problematic domain of physical disorders and yet is the least spoken of? Well, the universal answer would be the 'sexual disorders' because there are several individuals being affected by sexual issues and yet, they are unfortunately not being able to open up properly. This lack of expression is not only creating problems for the patients but is also delaying the process of treatment. It is a harsh reality that the treatment of these issues is being hampered just because one is not able to discuss the same. To simplify all these problems related to sexuality in human beings, a sex specialist is an utmost requirement nowadays. This person is responsible for assisting a person infected with a certain sexual issue to recover from the serious situation both psychologically and physiologically as well.
About sex-related disorders in the humans and its subsequent treatment
The basic obstacle that prevents the people from breaking the barriers of the bedroom and explaining the sickness in detail to a sex specialist is the society related stigmas and taboos surrounding sexuality in humans. The Indian society is designed in such a manner that such issues are always hushed up as if speaking about these is some criminal offense. However, this grossly hinders the overall development of knowledge about human sexuality and in turn, leads to several potholes in the future. The males and females are not able to intermingle properly and are unable to mate freely thereby leading to an unhealthy conjugal relationship. This needs to be treated as soon as possible so that the situation does not get out of control and disorders do not take the shape of severe sexually transmitted diseases like AIDS or Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome.
What does a sex specialist do?
The main task of a sex specialist is to counsel the patients at first, get to know about their problems in detail and then proceed to treatment. Human psychology plays a major role here, and above all, it is important to identify the right kind of disorder that is plaguing the patient. The various kinds of issues that are being treated by a sex specialist nowadays are:
- Impotence in the males.
- Night discharge.
- Honeymoon related love making issues.
- Penis enlargement problems.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Premature ejaculation.
- Two-in-one treatment of erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation.
- Three-in-one treatment of penis enlargement, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in the males.
- Hesitant in sexual intercourse treatment.
- Libido problems.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs like syphilis, gonorrhea, AIDS, etc.
- Male Sex Enhancement treatment.
- Herbal Pain Relief.
- Breast enlargement in the case of women.
- Weight Loss and Slimming.
Above all, the main aim of a sex specialist is to create absolute awareness about the sexuality in humans and that it is not at all 'bad' to talk about these in detail with the partner and to the doctor in case of any hindrances.
The sex specialist takes care of all these issues in a very compassionate manner and also maintains privacy and confidentiality in these matters so that the troubled souls who come to visit him or her for the treatment of the so-called 'whispering' issues do not feel perturbed. In fact, there are numerous packages available in the market, which come at competitive prices to enable the people to avail these at an affordable cost. All the packages are customized for specific needs of the sexuality-related issues in the humans. This involves a personalized approach because every single problem differs from the other and hence, requires unique care and treatment.Sexology as a subject tends to understand the behaviors, interests and functions of human sexuality. This field is a concoction of different fields such as psychology, medicine, epidemiology, sociology and many others. It offers medications and therapeutic treatments to manage diseases and disorders pertaining to human sexuality.