Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi SachdevaYour feedback matters!
I had an unprotected sex in a massage parlour. She is clean but I'm scared. Do I need go for a test.
Sir jabb mai apni wife k saath sex karta hu to sperm rukta nahi andar aur baby tikta nahi jabki mai bhi fit hu aur wife bhi aisa kya karu kabb sex karu kis time karu ki bacchaa ruk jaye.
I am 32 years old trying to conceive from past 3-4 months. I missed my periods by 6 days and got my HCG tested and it appears 1.0 HCG level. Could I be pregnant or is it too early to test my HCG? Should I wait for a few days or should I start medication to get my periods? Pls suggest.
What is the safe time of sex without using protection and sperm ejaculate into vagina to avoid pregnancy?
She has sex and she has some pain in the lower part of her stomach she sex with condom what should she do?
Spotting brownish blood and abdominal pain after 7 days of taking ipill. The withdrawal of blood with whitish thing is just a drop. What should I do? It's been 3 days I'm suffering from it. Is it normal or it can be implantation bleeding? Please do reply. What shall I do? How long it's gonna be last?
चुबन मे चिपे है कई राज़ आइये हम बताते है आपको
अगर अब तक आप सोचा करते थे कि आप और आपके पार्टनर के बीच कोई स्पेशल केमिस्ट्री है तो अब यह साबित हो चुका है कि आप सही हैं। हाल में हुए अनुसंधान में यह बात सामने आई है कि पूरे आवेग से लिया गया चुंबन एक खास किस्म के कांप्लेक्स केमिकल को दिमाग की तरफ भेजता है, जिससे व्यक्ति खुद को ज्यादा उत्तेजित, खुश अथवा आरामदायक स्थिति में महसूस करता है। यह भी अनुमान सामने आया है कि चुंबन के दौरान यह हारमोन मुंह के जरिए एक-दूसरे के शरीर में स्थानांतरित होता है और तत्काल असर करता है। विशेषज्ञों का कहना है कि इस शोध से यह बात सामने आई है कि चुंबन दरअसल कहीं ज्यादा जटिल शारीरिक प्रक्रिया है और यह हारमोनल परिवर्तन के लिए जिम्मेदार भी है। उनका कहना है कि चुंबन से एक साथ बहुत कुछ घटित होता है जिसका विश्लेषण किए जाने की जरूरत है। बहरहाल विशेषज्ञ अब यह जानना चाहते हैं कि महज दो होठों के स्पर्श से कैसे दिमाग को इतना जबरदस्त इमोशनल रिस्पांस देता है। लिहाजा चुंबन के बारे में रिसर्च अब हारमोन्स के स्तर पर चल रही है। इस सिलसिले में 15 जोड़ों में लड़कों के साथ और लड़कियों के साथ आक्सीटॉनिक और कोर्टीसोल हारमोन का लेवेल चुंबन से पहले और चुंबन के बाद जांचा गया। पाया गया कि चुंबन के बाद आक्सीटॉनिक जो कि व्यक्ति में एक-दूसरे के करीब आने की इच्छा उत्पन्न करता है उसका स्तर बढ़ा हुआ था और कोर्टीसोल जो कि तनाव पैदा करने वाला हारमोन है उसका स्तर गिरा गया था। बहरहाल अभी यह रिसर्च जारी है और उम्मीद है कि चुंबन- जो कि अपने भीतर प्रेम और सेक्स के कई राज छुपाए हुए है- जल्दी प्रेमियों के सामने आ जाएंगे। वैसे वैज्ञानिकों के लिए भले ही चुंबन इस वक्त अजूबा हो मगर इसके असर की चर्चा तो सदियों से रही है।
Hi Jab period miss ho jata h tab thik kitne din baad vomiting ,khatta khana peena, early morning sickness and night sickness Jaisa changes body me Dekhai deni lagti hai. Mera 19 days hogaya hai period miss huwe avi tak koi symptoms nhi dikh raha jisse pata chale ki me pregnant hu. Period miss ho Jane k 2nd day aur 4th day Urine pregnancy test ki thi toh neqative result aaya tha uske baad se avi tak test nhi ki hu because I am waiting for 15th day. Besides these one more thing I wana ask you, please suggest me During missed period Can I do sex or not? Is it safe doing? Koi miscarriage toh nhi hoga Na?
Prevention of Recurrent Calcium Stones:
● Prevention of recurrent calcium stones (which are usually composed primarily of calcium oxalate) is aimed at decreasing the concentrations of the lithogenic factors (calcium and oxalate) and at increasing the concentrations of inhibitors of stone formation, such as citrate. Achieving these goals may require both dietary modification and the administration of appropriate medications. Metabolic evaluation at baseline and during follow-up will help guide the choice of the optimal preventive regimen.
● A variety of dietary modifications and drug therapies can reduce the likelihood of recurrence of calcium oxalate stones. From the viewpoint of diet, increasing the intake of fluid, dietary calcium, potassium and phytate and decreasing the intake of oxalate, animal protein, sucrose, fructose, sodium, supplemental calcium, and supplemental vitamin c may be beneficial.
● Among those with calcium oxalate stones, drug therapy is indicated if there is continued stone formation or if there is insufficient improvement in the urine chemistries despite attempted dietary modification over a three- to six-month period. The aim of therapy is to prevent further calcium oxalate precipitation. Since dissolution of already existing calcium stones does not occur, passage of an existing stone does not necessarily reflect a therapeutic failure in a patient known to have renal stones prior to the institution of therapy. Initial drug therapy varies with the metabolic abnormality that is present.
● The 24-hour urine is an essential component of the initial evaluation and guides recommendations for prevention. The response to dietary or drug therapy is monitored by repeat 24-hour urine collections. The goal of therapy is to reverse the abnormalities detected during the initial workup (eg, low urine volume, hypercalciuria, hypocitraturia, and hyperoxaluria). We routinely obtain a 24-hour urine collection at six to eight weeks after therapy has begun to assess the impact of the intervention. Another component of monitoring is periodic imaging. Limiting radiation exposure is important, as individuals with recurrent stones often have undergone multiple imaging procedures around the times of acute stone events.
I am 6 week pregnant now. Last year, I had a miscarriage in three months of pregnancy. I consult with a gynec and he prescribes me these medicines-- folvite mb, susten sr 200 and doxinate od. Are these medicines have any side effects?
My wife age is 19. We married in 6 month ago. Now that is not pregnant at this time. Which pregnancy medicine is better for after sex. She is not pregnant.
We had sex on my ovulation day and one day before ovulation day, still I have not conceived. How often should we have sex to conceive.
Emergency contraception is postcoital contraception.
You can use either cu-t or oral pills for this purpose.
Cu-t may be tedious for you as you can not insert cu-t yourself.
Oral pills are ok.
You can use postcoital contraception within 5 days of act.
But postcoital pills are most effective when taken within 12 hours of act.
They are more effective when taken in first half of your cycle as they act by inhibiting egg formation.
If you form a habit of taking postcoital pills, they may lead to menstrual disturbance. So take them carefully.
Sir my wife was very itching her body during sex specially her vagina. Thighs. Please tell what should we do to cure this problem?
Sinuses, also known as paranasal sinuses as they surround the nasal cavity, are hollow air-filled cavities. Humans have four pairs of such cavities which are known as:
- Frontal sinus - in the forehead
- Maxillary sinus - behind the cheekbones
- Ethmoid sinus - between the eyes behind the bridge of the nose
- Sphenoid sinus - behind the eyes
What is sinusitis?
Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
Acute sinusitis generally causes pain in the sinuses, headaches, loss of smell, stuffiness, and coughs as well as may also cause bad breath, toothaches, and fever.
What does the homeopathic treatment for sinusitis entail?
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine system which uses plants and minerals to develop remedies that augment the body's natural defenses by stimulating symptoms of the disease the patient is suffering from.
Acute sinusitis finds a permanent cure in homeopathy. Though treatment takes time, it rebuilds the body's immunity to sinusitis. It drains the sinuses, kills the germs and wipes the infection off at the root, thus preventing it from recurring. When antibiotics are used to treat sinusitis, there may be side effects such as fungal infections. Fungal infection is a leading cause of chronic sinusitis.
Homeopathy can boost the body's immunity which can treat fungal infections from the root, hence eliminating chances of recurrence. It can treat the symptoms of sinusitis and provide relief from associated respiratory diseases and allergies. There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps:
With Chronic sinus, soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred as nasal polyps. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause. Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
The Eosinophilic disorders are one of the major hematological diseases, which deal with the white blood cells in the human body. The Eosinophils or the white blood cells play an important role in the human body while responding to asthma, allergic reactions, and infections that are caused due to parasites. Eosinophils not only play an important role in protective immunity against parasites but also contribute a lot to inflammation which occurs during allergic disorders.
Different disorders of the Eosinophils
- Low count of eosinophils
- High count of eosinophils
- Idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Disorders and their treatments
Low count of eosinophils
A low count of eosinophils in the blood usually occurs with the sepsis or the infections in the blood stream, Cushing syndrome. They are usually treated with the corticosteroids. The treatment of the lower count of eosinophils is able to restore the normal count of the eosinophils.
High count of eosinophils
The condition of the high count of the eosinophils is known as eosinophilia or hypereosinophilia. Some of the most common causes which increase the count of the eosinophils are
- Disorders due to allergies including asthma, atopic dermatitis, eczema and allergic rhinitis.
- Infections caused by parasites, mainly the ones those are known to invade the tissues.
- Some of the cancers cause eosinophilia like leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma, and myeloproliferative disorders.
Symptoms of eosinophilia
When the count of the eosinophils increases considerably, it can not only inflame the tissues but can also cause damage to the organs. The organs that are usually affected due to this are the heart, skin, lungs and the nervous system. People may suffer from skin rashes, shortness of breath or wheezing and fatigue. One can also suffer from throat as well as stomach pain if the stomach or the esophagus gets affected.
It is generally treated with antibiotics even if no infection is detected. Doctors usually treat such conditions with the oral corticosteroids.
Idiopathic Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
In this disorder, the eosinophil count increases to more than 1500 cells/microliter of blood. It is common in the ones who have crossed 50 and usually suffers from a condition of the heart known as Loffler endocarditis which leads to heart attacks.
- Weight loss
- Night sweats
- Chest pain
- Stomach ache and sometimes coma
Most of the people need to treat this with the drugs of prednisone, hydroxyurea and sometimes chemotherapy drugs. Eosinophilic disorders should always be treated according to the drugs prescribed by the doctors.