Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharadlata
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. SharadlataYour feedback matters!
I am having throat pain and coughing and swollen tonsils. I started taking Gudcef Cv 200. After I take this medicine I feel very uneasy and heaviness in stomach, acidity and vomit type feeling. I took vizylac capsule too prior taking this antibiotic. Please suggest something for stopping this uneasy type feeling. It's my 2nd day of medicine. Should I stop this antibiotics. Please help.
I am facing problem of snoring and it's very loud which create problems for my roommates so please suggest me some method to cure this problem.
I an gautam malik. I am a school student. I want to consult with you for my throat. It is paining hardly. Even I can not drink water. Please give me advise for my problem.
I am getting very hot air from my mouth And nose. Full body pain, throat pain and warm body what's the problem please tell it's urgent.
I am very prone to cold, throat congestion, dry cough, headache, sinus! In winters, what kind of food stuff are good for winter & what are the best remedies?
I've been feeling very faint and dizzy lately, and I often find myself blacking out do you know what's going on.
Related to ENT....have got ear infection couple fo months back and went to doctor. Medicines worked and the pain has gone. But, later after a month or so, whenever I am drinking water, slight pain in ear, tooth and around throat is suffered. Should it be ENT issue or dental issue. If so, what medicines would help
I have paratoid gland enlargement. I seen a ent specialist he has given antibiotic for 5 days but it has not subsided. Kindly advise.
I am 32 year old I have ear problem from 1 year white and red saleva coming from my ear. What I should do?
These are the symptoms I found. Previously I worked as a teacher. Could you please suggest any medicine. Please do the needful. Change in pitch Reduced pitch range Difficulty in speaking loudly / softly Pain / scratchy feeling in the throat while or after speaking Repeated sore throats / chronic throat irritation. Need to clear the throat frequently Breaks in the voice Feeling of lump in the throat Tremors or shakiness in the voice Strained strangled quality to your voice Voice drops to a whisper as you speak Voice use is effortful.
I'm suffering from cold, sore throat, headache. I currently take Dilantin and Felicita OD. Which medication should I use for treatment?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.