Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shanti JeyaseelanYour feedback matters!
Hello, I'm 20 years old, and I don't feel like eating my food properly and my in laws are forcing us for a baby, and my menstrual cycle will get delayed by 5-7 days from my previous cycle, will it be a problem for me present or in future? And it has become 1 year since we have got married, and till date we didn't try for a baby, of course we had a good sex life but we were under protection. So is it right age for me and my hubby to become parents? If yes, what are the steps to be followed by me? My hubby is 28 and i'm 20 years old.
Physical activity has been identified as an important contributor to maintaining good overall health. Low levels of activity are identified as a risk factor for a range of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes and osteoporosis, as well as being a strong contributor to levels of obesity.
Low levels of physical activity are a major risk factor for ill health and mortality from all causes. People who do not do sufficient physical activity have a greater risk of cardiovascular disease, colon and breast cancers, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. Being physically active improves mental and musculoskeletal health and reduces other risk factors such as overweight, high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol.
I'm 23 years old girl, I am taking medicine for cyst and thyroid from a homeopathic Doctor for past 6 months, before that I was taking medicine for dinner same problem from allopathic, I had to change because it was not suiting me, but I am not able to control my hairfall, it is in very bad condition, please help me.
Hello. I have been fasting for 12 consecutive days (from 6 am to 6 pm daily) I did not have my period this month. Last month I got my period on 11th may 2016. It lasted for 6 days. But now its 39th day in my cycle and my period is 9 days overdue. I did a pregnancy test in the morning which came out to be negative. I wanted to know if is it too early to have test pregnancy? Is it because of fasting that my period has delayed so much days? Or is it because the HCG level is too low for the moment? Should I wait for one more week to take another test? Or should I consult a doctor to know the real reason behind my late period?
I am suffering from pcod from the past four years. I have consulted many doctors but didnt worked for me. Because of pcod i am loosing my skin tone, hairs and gained too much of weight.
My wife have been confirmed positive for pregnancy, and she is suffering heavy vomiting, and constipation. And she is using progesterone 100 capsules via vagina route As she is unable to take orally due to vomit sensation constipation issues she is suffering from that and I said it's normal if we don't go for shit for 3 days also it dosent mean constipation she isn't feeling well Doctor have prescribed cremaffin syrup and now I have given her duphalac Could you please suggest her any thing and should I fear anything of the vomit Daily she will have up to 6 times.
Hi year before I got married. Before marriage my period is regular by next month of my marriage I am with my irregular periods. And I have pcod problem now and got 5 kg weight in 2 months. How to solve my pcod. And also suggest dietician food. My body is heat body. So please avoid heat foods.
My wife is 31 years old n 15 weeks 3 days pregnant. Recently we did ultrasound and it was found that her" placenta is anteriorly placed with lower pole abutting the internal os. Kindly advice do'd & dont's.
Hi doctor I want to get pregnant my first baby. But I have ovarian cyst of 4.07*2.98cm I need to ask as ovarian cyst caused to prevalent pregnancy. How can I get pregnant if I have cyst. Please tell me Dr. Thanx
Hi, I am 30 years old female married since last 2 years. I have an issue of excessive discharge since past many years. I do not know if its normal and every women faces this issue but I feel unhygienic and uncomfortable therefore I am in regular use of panty-liners. I haven't consulted to any doctor yet. Should I?
My friends had last period since 2 month. It's already 1 month ahead. She is nt having her period. It's already too late (1 month late) What can she do now?
Homeopathy has a number of uses. It is a popular form of medication since it has negligible side effects. Homeopathy can even be used to help reduce weight and maintain a healthy BMI or body mass index. However, do not expect a miracle. Homeopathic medicines act slowly and it can be quite a while before you notice physical changes.
As with any homeopathic medicine, no one cure fits all. When prescribing homeopathic medication for weight loss, a doctor will need to understand your detailed medical history, lifestyle and overall constitution. Homeopathic medication to lose weight works by stimulating metabolism. Thus, in order for the medication to be effective, it needs to be accompanied by regular exercise and a controlled diet.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is prescribed in cases where weight gain is due to thyroid problems and when fatty tissue is accumulated in the abdomen. They also have a slow metabolism and often suffer from constipation. It can also be prescribed to women suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease to trigger weight loss.
- Natrum mur: Patients who have been prescribed natrum mur for weight loss have usually put on weight due to chronic stress and depression. Their weight is often concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. They also often suffer from anemia.Natrum Mur can also be prescribed in combination with Ignatia when weight gain is triggered by depression.
- Lycopodium; This is used mainly in cases where excess fat deposits are concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. These people often suffer from indigestion with common complaints of flatulence and constipation. They are also very irritable and prone to overeating.Lycopodium and calcarea carb are often prescribed together to trigger weight loss in patients suffering from hypothyroidism.
- Nux vomica; A sedentary lifestyle is one of the most common causes for obesity and excessive weight. In such cases, nux vomica is an effective form of treatment. People who can be benefitted by nux vomica often also suffer from constipation and intolerance to cold drafts.Nux Vomica can also be prescribed in combination with Alumina.
- Antimonium crudum: This is usually prescribed to obese children who have a tendency to overeat. These children also often suffer from indigestion alternating between diarrhea and constipation.
- Graphites and Sepia: This is usually prescribed to women who may have put on excess weight due to menopause. They can be used on their own or in combination depending on the personality of the woman and the symptoms showcased.