Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shama Khurana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shama KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my vagina yesterday I did sex so please it's to paining it's not for the first time but yesterday I think I got hurt inside.
I was having irregular periods and my doctor prescribed me the tablet called YAMINI for 3 months which is contraceptive in nature. I am in the last month of the course of medicine and now I want to conceive. So should I take folic acid tablets from now itself? Is it safe or should I consult my doctor for the same.
Hello Dr. Me married hu. Or baby ki panning KR rhi hu. Mere regularly Period ate h every month. But is bar nhi aye. Fir mene10 din bad pragnancy check ki. But usme nagative aya. Ky esa hota h. Me pragnant nhi hu.
In addition to my previous post regarding Vaginal infection, it repeat again this month. Also white discharged continues. On ultrasound report is PCOS. Is it curable by medicine? I am afraid because we are now planning for baby. Why PCOS happens? My period s also now irregular. Please help.
I am 26 years old. I have sex with my boyfriend on 7 August with safety and my period cycle 12 to 13. But still 16 August my period not come. Can I pregnant.
I want to ask that my monthly menses ends only in 2-3 days maximum and I am only 23 right now and unmarried so is it normal or will become any issue in future.
History and diversity of apples is not the only thing to celebrate. Apples also can be credited with delivering an amazing number of health benefits, such as:
1. Fighting bad breath. Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. Pectin also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
2. Preventing asthma attacks. Asthma sufferers often have low levels of antioxidants. Apples are high in vitamin C and flavonoids (beneficial, water-soluble plant pigments). Both are antioxidant. One study found that vitamin C supplements helped protect against exercise-induced asthma.
3. Reducing the risk of stroke. A study involving 9,208 men and women showed that those who ate the most apples over a 28-year period had the lowest risk for stroke. Researchers concluded that the results suggest the intake of apples is related to a decreased risk of thrombotic stroke.
4. Preventing constipation. Fresh apples are high in fiber, which adds bulk to the stool. Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, or roughage.
5. Combating fatigue. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content in apples counter the free radicals leading to oxidative stress, which has been linked to fatigue.
6. Reducing the risk of diabetes. The phytonutrients (beneficial substances found in various plants) in apples help regulate blood sugar.These compounds help prevent spikes in blood sugar in a variety of ways: by inhibiting enzymes involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugars; by stimulating pancreatic cells to produce insulin; by decreasing the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream.