Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shama KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I had my periods on 14th of feb.On which day my next period will occur? How is the cycle calculated?
I am 24 years male. I did sex with my gf before 1.5/2 month. She is pregnant now. We want abortion by medicine abortion. please suggest any way what to do or what should we do now.
Hi, I have daughter age 8 years and I want to know, we can safe from mensuration because this is time when some girls start her mensuration so what help us to extend the mensuration cycle and which type if food we give to her so its help in delay the mensuration cycle and please recommend the food which help for her growth.
my wife and she has lost her sex drive that is what I feel and observe it when we are physical. We have two kids and are married for 12 yrs. Last few months I have seen whenever we have sex she has something on her back of her mind. I am not able to figure out nor she is able to speak up. Tried speaking to her too. Also now that she is away for work in different city she seems to be more happy. But last week she had been home for two days almost after one and half month. She was happy to see kids and me. But on the bed she seem to have the same problem. Please help me to identify the problem and suggest a solution.
I have left ovarian follicular cyst nd it is recurring. I am not sure if itz pcod. I can not marry in next three yrs. Can I conceive aftr three years?
5 Facts About Maternal Weight Gain in Pregnancy
1) Every now and then we find expectant women fussing about too much or too little weight gain during their pregnancy. One must remember that the absolute weight of the mother is not an indicator of the baby's well being inside the womb. Instead, another indicator called as the Basal metabolic Index (BMI- taken as a ratio of weight in kg/ height in m2) is more useful.
2) A normal healthy woman should have a BMI of 20-25 at the start of her pregnancy and the total average weight gain that she should achieve is between 12-16 kg spread over 9 months. Around 50% of this weight should be gained in the last three months of pregnancy. For women whose BMI is more than this value, should target less overall weight gain and vice-versa.
For example, if a woman weighs 80kg at the start of her pregnancy and is 1.72m(172 cm or 5-7feet) tall, her BMI would be approximately 27 and the average weight gain during pregnancy should now be between 7- 11.5 kg. Given below are approximate weight gain allowed for BMI values:
BMI Interpretation Recommended weight gain in pregnancy
1 15-20 Underweight 12.5-18 kg
2 20-25 Desirable weight 11.5-16 kg
3 25-30 Overweight 7-11.5 kg
4 30 and above Serious obesity 5-9 kg
3) Women who start their pregnancies at a higher than normal BMI are at higher risk of pregnancy-related complications but pregnancy is not the time for dieting or other weight loss procedures. One should aim to have a balanced approach and limit the total gain within the permissible range.
4) Some women loose 1-2 kg of weight in the first three months of pregnancy due to poor appetite and frequent vomiting. This is totally acceptable as long as their general health is not affected and there are no ketones appearing in their urine.Similarly, there might be times anytime during pregnancy when the weight gain would slow down or a woman may loose weight also due to poor appetite or loose motions.
5) At times, there would be a very rapid maternal weight gain in a span of a few weeks. Again there is no correlation with the baby's weight gain. Please have a look at your food intake and if there is no significant difference with the previous weeks, then have your blood pressure checked because water retention and swelling in the feet are common reasons for a sudden weight gain. Please ensure that you continue to hydrate your skin in this situation, to avoid getting too many stretch marks. Quick weight gain around the belly and thighs has been suggested as the number one reasons for excessive stretch marks.
I am a 50 years old lady and having regular menstrual cycle of 30 or 32 days but heavy bleeding white discharge throughout other than the cycle period hemoglobin was low around 8.5 in October and also having anxiety sinus prob and digestion every two three months pre or post menstrual symptoms changes I don't know whether it is related or not but blood pressure fluctuation 70/90 is my normal pressure but last two months it touched 92/138 then it falls down to the normal one this month again it has gone high after two days after my periods back pain and fatigue also.
Dear experts, It's successful pregnancy thru IVF, frozen embryo transfer took place on 16th July 16. As per latest sonography report, baby is having weight 2.8 kg, AFI 8.9 cms, running 37 weeks Gynic is suggesting to go for C-section delivery instead of normal because of IVF investment. Let me know when critical factors like baby weight, afi level, still cervix opening haven't took place, fetal movements are okay, heart beat is good. Shud we wait for normal delivery (3 weeks to go) or go for C-section delivery within next one week (her conclusion was as per previous sonography of last week baby didn't gain weight and afi level seems to be low for normal delivery) 1.What wud be ideal date to go for C-section delivery if you are suggesting so? 2.any chance for normal delivery with these scenario?
Hi, i'm female age 24 years old. I'm a software engineer and i'm compelled to sit for many hours that's why i'm gaining weight. Is it ok if I eat 3 chapatis for my lunch. Which food should I prefer for my breakfast and dinner please do suggest me. My height is 152 cm and weight is 75kgs. Please advise.
I want to make my wife pregnant. Plus confirm the suitable time for it. As we were trying for last 6 months but with no success.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31. I am Planning for pregnancy for more than 2 years but no luck. I have some ovulation problem I have undergone 4 follicle cycles but follicle does not rupture it only grows in size where as I have proper menstrual cycle of 26 to 28 days. I bleed heavily in first 2 days with pain in lower back. Even after Hcg Injections it only grows in size but no rupture I have tried clomid cycle too but no ovulation. Recently 2 months before had undergone hysteroscopy where there was a small polyp which was removed and blood circulation was not happening so it was done to happen. My Amh is low <0.30 but my follicles are there. My main concern is why is that I do not ovulate. Does that mean I never ovulate or I do. Will hysteroscopy improve my ovulation. What is the treatment for me. What are some natural things I can do to improve ovulation I really want to be pregnant in the natural way. Pls help me.
I am 26 years old 2 times abortion and utreus septem removed then I have piles problem I am waiting for pregnancy any difficult in my pregnancy please suggestion.
I am 25 years old, My weight is 100 kg & height is 165 is there any tablets for weight reduction. I have tried gym diet no use.
Hi, I am 25 years old and have a kid of 3 yrs. I am taking medication for thyroid since my pregnancy. At present, I weigh 80 kg and diagnosed to have PCOs. I am reported to have deficient of vitamin d and low calcium levels. Suggest me some ways to raise my calcium levels and to reduce my weight. Thanks in advance.
1. Skin infection, most skin infection flourish inside folds of wet skin.
Treatment: antifungal skin ointment, in sever cases oral medication.
Eye and ear infection.
Conjunctivitis: inflammation of the conjuctiva, caused by bacterial infection.
Red or pink eyes
Yellowish discharge from eyes
Treatment: course of antibiotic and lubricants eye drop.