Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalu SherawatYour feedback matters!
When I am outdoor (sunlight). My face, hands neck, legs whole body which is open become radish with itching. Last 6 month , tell me what is this? Suggested me.
Age 24 year. I have night fall problem. Every night I face this problem. Underwear too wet in night. I feel weakness in mind and body. What should I do?
Why getting ejaculate from one or two movement into vagina what medicine use for increase time to ejaculate.
I am 20 years old. I masturbated a lot for the last 2 years. Now I am able to see it's ill effects like small size, not able to last long, curve when erect etc. I am willing to stop it. My concern is how to get rid of the above problems? And what to do from now on so that I have no problem in my future life after 5-6 years. I have no one to share this problem with. Please help doctor.
Symptoms: .Numbness/tingling in cheeks, chin, lower lip - both sides of face - going on for four months - started out on and off - been almost constant past 3 week - no pain -face moves normally. Cough Going on for 2 weeks Coughing fits off and on Little coughs here and there No wheezing Pediatrician says lungs sound fine Mild chest pain .Headache Sharp pain usually in back of head Don’t really remember when it started Off and on .swollen lymph nodes (I think?) in neck and under chin .Pain in left calf Off and on Don’t really remember when it started. Weight loss - no appetite. But I'm a very picky eater and I don't eat school food - not trying to lose weight .Difficulty sleeping - falling asleep -staying asleep .Fatigue -tired fast while standing and walking Possible factors? .Lots of anxiety School health .Recent medicine changes .extreme fear of the dark Sleeping with lights on Sleeping with movie on (just to listen to) .multiple medications .depression .mood disorder .ADHA .Extremely aware of everything that feels wrong in my body .Yesterday I found out I had strep throat (no fever) Medications: Lithium Prazosin Lamictal Gabapentin Medication history: Medications I’ve been taken off of a week and a half ago: Seroquel, Trazodone, Ritalin Lithium dosage was reduced I’ve been on Lithium, Prazosin, and Lamictal for around two years. Gabapentin was just added. Lithium levels have been checked multiple times; most recently 5 days ago. Each time I was told that my Lithium levels were normal, but they decreased the dosage so I’m not sure if that was just in case the Lithium was the problem or if there was a change in my Lithium levels from two weeks before that. Nobody really told my much about the change in my meds. What I understand of what my doctor has told me: They think that the facial numbness is caused by my medications (concerned with the Seroquel and Lithium) and anxiety. Sleep problems are probably related to my psychological issues. Anything neurological has been ruled out by a neurologist. They drew blood and I know they checked vitamin b12 and iron levels. I have no idea what else they tested when they drew blood. My main concerns and what I’m looking for: My main concerns are the symptoms that haven’t been addressed, because I haven’t brought it up, and that there facial numbness that came out of nowhere. I haven’t brought up the headache, leg pain, cough, and chest pain mostly because I’ve been to the doctor a lot recently concerning the facial numbness and I feel like it’s starting to seem like I’m trying to find something wrong with me. When I was complaining of a sore throat she tested my for strep throat and was care less; the swab thing didn't even touch the back of my throat. Few days later I went to urgent care and they do it right and I did of strep throat. Kind of feeling like I'm not being taken seriously because I'm young. Doctors noticed the swollen lymph nodes, but I got strep throat so that might be why. I am concerned mostly about the things I haven’t mentioned and I wanted to know if I should be concerned about those problems. If so, what should I ask my doctor? When should I go see a doctor? What do you think could be wrong if anything is wrong? I really just need to what to do and if I should do something. And do you have any idea how long it will take for the numbness/tingling in my cheeks, jaw, chin, and lower lip to go away if it is my meds that were causing it? I’m a trumpet player and it is difficult to play when my face feels numbish. I also want to know about numb chin syndrome.
I have a corn under my feet, it is hurting me from one month. What is the better way to cure my corn? Can any one give suggestion regarding my problem.
A man said to be suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) when he fails to develop or maintain an erection. There are a lot of factors which are responsible for the condition such as obesity, diseases like diabetes and kidney failure, intake of certain drugs, neurogenic disorders, aging, surgery and smoking. These are the primary causes of this condition.
Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction:
- Relieving sexual anxiety: Telling your partner before you make love that you have this anxiety, and the feelings it causes. As a result, your partner will understand, and the two of you can work on it together. You can reduce some worries by being more giving with foreplay, even if your sexual performance isn't what you or your partner wanted, your partner will still be satisfied. Consider regular exercise which brings confidence in your body as your energy is also an important part of overcoming sexual anxiety.
- Kegel exercises: Pelvic exercises, involving the portion of the body between your waist and thighs, are commonly known as Kegel exercises. Three months of Kegel exercises twice a day can help ignificantly improve your erection ability which strengthens the penile muscle. They also promote urinary control.
- Walking: Just 30 minutes of walking a day is linked to 41% drop in risk for ED. Moderate exercise can help restore sexual performance in obese middle-aged men with ED.
- Avoid excessive alcohol: Chronic heavy drinking of alcohol can cause liver damage, nerve damage, and other conditions, interfering with the normal balance of male sex hormone (androgens) levels ultimately leading to ED.
- Intake of l-arginine: l-arginine, an amino acid, which is naturally present in the body and helps make nitric oxide, supports a successful erection. Nitric oxide is responsible for making the blood vessels relax, which helps sustain an erection for men.
- Attention towards vascular health and making body slim: High blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, and high triglycerides can all damage arteries in the penis along with heart and brain thereby leading to ED. Maintaining a trim waistline is a good defence for ED, as men with a 42-inch waist are 50% more likely to develop ED in comparison to people with 32-inch waistline.