Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Shalu SherawatYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have been doing masturbation from last 10 years and almost 2 to 4 times a week, I have been married for almost an year and have sex daily but still the skin on the head of my penis has not been broken, is that a serious issue, on excitement my penis size looks good and on normal basis its very small ,is that going to affect my sperm level. Thanks!
I am diabetic taking glycomet 500 mg three times a day after a meal which is giving lot of gastric problems and diarrhea what other equivalent can I take that does not give GI upset?
Hi, I am 30 years old female. I get my test done last month. My vitamin d3 is below average its 14.5. Nd my TSH level is 5.28. My doctor suggest me to do physical activity. I does not prescribed any med for tsh level. My periods are regular. I noticed my hair are getting thin. and less bouncy. please guide.
My cold not healing from 6 months, ,mucus still came out of throat, every time ,what is the solution.
Dear sir, I am 28 years old. From last one and half month I am suffering from vertigo and imbalance. doctor said it is due to neck problem because my work is of computer. He advice me to go to physiotherapist. I took 7-8 sitting from physio. He said there is no problem in neck and advice me to do regular exercises. But my vertigo not gone although it is low than starting. Yesterday I go to ent specialist. The doctor advice me not to do any neck exercise. And give me medicine for 20 days. Now I am confused because one doctor advice me to do exercise regularly other advice no exercise. I have no pain in neck. So please advice me what to do. With regards
My left ear drum had hole from childhood. But there are no any problem of listening. But sometimes very rarely I feel. Is there any tablet or medicine to fill that hole. I don't want any operation.
Do men encounter a comparable physiological stage to what women encounter amid menopause? Alluded to as 'andropause', 'male menopause', 'man-opause', and all the more as of late, 'low T', is called as Andropause or male menopause. In any case, while all women experience menopause, not all men encounter andropause.
What Is Andropause?
Andropause is a slow, enduring disease in the male hormones testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone. Testosterone naturally diminishes as men age, yet in andropause (therapeutically characterized as 'hypogonadism'), levels of the hormone drop below the ordinary range for a given age, commonly in moderately aged men.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone Level:
Do low level of testosterone deliver symptoms in moderately aged men? Actually, the exemplary symptoms were initially perceived over 70 years prior when two American physicians, Carl Heller, MD, and Gordon Myers, MD, demonstrated the adequacy of testosterone treatment for symptoms of weakness, discouragement, fractiousness, low sex drive, erectile brokenness, night sweats and hot flashes in men.
Why Do Hormones Drop?
There are various elements that can prompt to low testosterone:
- Obesity, diabetes and insulin resistance: The level of aggregate and free testosterone is decreased in large men in extent to the level of heftiness. Weight reduction alone has been appeared to build testosterone levels by 50 percent.
- Chronic aggravation: Insulin resistance is the key figure creating quiet irritation and lifted levels of high-affectability C-responsive protein (hs-CRP), a marker of aggravation that can be measured by a blood test.
- Increased introduction to xenoestrogens: Certain mixes found in nourishment and the environment can increase the impacts of estrogen in men, in this manner decreasing testosterone creation. These "xenoestrogens" incorporate pesticides, phthalates from plastics, tobacco smoke side effects, substantial metals, and solvents.
- Lack of physical movement: Participating in consistent episodes of short, extreme work out, particularly weight lifting, is one of the speediest approaches to support testosterone.
- Stress: It negatively affects testosterone levels by expanding the arrival of the adrenal hormone cortisol.
Homeopathic Medicines for Andropause: (Medicines should be taken on proper prescription of Doctor)
- Avena sativa
- Tongkat ali
- Muira puama
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.