Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalu SherawatYour feedback matters!
I hv sex problem when I see my girlfriend immediately my spam coming out I'm unable to do sex I'm 25 year old.
I have allergy since 10 years. Whenever I take antihistamine I am okay. If I miss the antihistamine I am serious. What's permanent remedy for it?
My brother used to take cannabis (marijuana) hash and weeds, and he suddenly withdrawn it and after a week started showing psychosis symptoms which led him to not able to sleep for five days, continuously, only an hour day for these five days, after that I consulted a psychiatrist, he gave few medications, but I am not satisfied with the dose as he prescribed DIVAA OD 1GM, can this be cured without any medication and only with psycho treatment by improving the surroundings? I got him to a trip to lucknow and he got refreshed and recovered fully and when I shown his videos what he was doing during attack he was laughing and suddenly after 5 days of full recovery again a psychosis attack? What to do? Please help me.
My friend is 23 years old. Suffering from fever and cold since past two weeks. Tried home remedies but no improvement is seen. Vomiting sensation at times. Body ache is also reported. What can be done.
Which type of protein should be taken if doing workout Whey protein Soya protein or some thing other.
What food should I eat to get fat? I want to become fat but. But no matter hoe much I eat I do not get fat.
Sir I do much hand job and I suffering from some problem such as decreasing of penis in both cases length and breath .so I want to know it is due to more masturbation .I also have problem in the sperm in quantity and quality. Can these problems could be resolved if I control on masturbation .
I am diabetic with erectile dysfunction. I am told if frequently sperms are not released I may face prostate problem. Please suggest what would happen if I am sexually inactive.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems
Urinary symptoms commonly experienced with prostate problems include;
- The need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Urinating more often during the day.
- Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
- The urine stream is slow to start.
- Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
- A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
- A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
- The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
- A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
- Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
- Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems
Various medications to help ease your urinary problems, including;
- Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
- Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
- Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
- Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH.