Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am having fibrodenama in my breast since 5 years.Its size not yet increased till now i met some doctors starting some told to do a minor surgery in a one day period another gyenic-doctor told after marriage and delivery also i can wait for that surgery. Now i am married and i have a child.Again i went to a doctor she told no need of surgery as the size of FIBRODENAMA is not increased.Pls suggest is it good to leave like that
I used to have irregular mens bt nw my mens is regular 4m 22 years of age. B4 dre used2 b gap of 3 months like dis bt nw without medication its regular. I have showed many doctors n hv done test bt everything ws normal bt stl had irregular mens n wn I have it used2 last for 7 days. I had my 1st period wn I ws 9 n half years old. Wl it affect in my pregnancy later on?
It is important for you to have a healthy and balanced body in order to perform your daily activities well. People often think health supplements are efficient alternatives to a healthy diet and regular physical exercise while most of the doctors and nutritionists believe that there is no need for any health supplement if you take in right quantity and quality of food and engage in regular exercise. While health supplements are not alternatives to a healthy lifestyle, they are somewhat necessary for everyday health in the hectic lifestyles of today.
Nowadays, stress (learn more about for Controlling Everyday STRESS) is a constant companion and the foods that we consume are often not of proper quality. You may think that you are taking foods full of nutrients but pesticides and chemicals used farming diminish the nutrient content from the crops. This creates a necessity for taking health supplements for the proper nourishment of body.People with certain medical conditions also need supplements. Supplements fill the gap in your diet.
Beneficial health supplements:
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding (leanr more about the Benefits of Breastfeeding) women need iron supplements. Folic acid can be supplemented in your diet in order to reduce the chances of birth defects.
- You can take in vitamin D supplements if they don't get enough sunlight every day. Adults, especially after the age of 40 need vitamin D and calcium supplements to maintain bone health.
- Adults above the age of 40 are also advised to take vitamin B-12 supplements.
Supplements have some side effects depending upon your health condition. If you take some supplements along with some other medicines or before surgeries, they can lead to serious complications. Research has concluded that some vitamin and minerals supplements particularly iron supplements, increase the risk of death. So it is necessary to have a proper examination of the body before you take health supplements. The risk factors include:
- Taking vitamin B6 regularly in excess of 100 mg may lead to damage of your nerves
- Taking 400 international units of vitamin E on a regular basis increases the health risk and may even lead to premature death
- Taking multivitamins does not supplement poor eating habits.
Hi I'm recently delivered a baby boy by c section before 3 week ago I have few queries to ask doctor 1. When will I start massage my tummy 2.when will I start exercise 3.How I lose my weight ,i gain 30 kg extra weight in pregnancy. In 9 th month I was carry 93 kg Now it is 83 kg. Very tensed how to lose. 4.i have teeth pain, knee and wrist pain since a week 5.i have very less breast milk. 6.Acne occur on my face during pregnancy Actually my skin is normal but in pregnancy it becomes so oily. 7.how to lessen my stretch mark I request to doctor Kindly answer my all questions step by step.
My grandma is feeling tired always and now a day she getting coughing and cafa more so what should we do?
I'm getting itching on my vaginal part which is very worst at night time. I took nuforce plus tablet. Stil its worst please prescribe a good medicine and urgently.Please tell.
Hello doctor We are planning for kids. I have thyroid. Please suggest me whether I can do exercise when planning (yoga)
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.
Clear watery discharge from vagina some time creamy. No smell no blood no pain. Back pain. Always feel very weak and dazy. Also never feel hungry. Breast feeding baby 2 years age. What to do.
Hello Dr. I have a girl friend her age is 20 and my 23. And before 3 days we had sex with safety but nw she is with more back pain and little bit of blood coming with urin then we are very fear about that ple help me.
I feel too much pain since 2-3 days before started my period and during the period I feel normal. Is it harmful to get pregnant? Also I want to get pregnant. please advise me that when should I have done intercourse to get pregnant successfully?
Hello mam, My preg placed on sep. 11 th, 2015 Oct 16th 2015 (11 week) Dec 18th 2915 (20weeks) Feb 17th 2016 (27 weeks) March 7 th (33weeks) Delivered a baby on april 2016 (36 to 37weeks duration) Pls let me know who is father for my baby did the new guy dna? Or my husbands. I was with my husband for the hole month of august n only on sep 4th 2015, this incident happened. Pls let me know im confused.
I am 18 years old I had my periods on 15 jan and last month I had sex with my boyfriend and now I m felling like vomiting headache dizziness am I pregnant m really worried.
How many days we avoid sexual intercourse during pregnancy. Because my wife is pregnant from two months. We didn't do sex from one month. It effect me my mindset. I am romantic person by nature and want to do sex daily at least once. Bt it's hard for me to live without Doing sex. So please tell me how many days more we need to avoid sexual intercourse during this pregnancy period.
The term menopause refers to the dearth of menstrual periods for a stretch of 12 months. Although the average age for women to attend menopause is 51 years, the range varies from 45 years to 55 years. It is this span of 10 years that is defined as perimenopause meaning “around menopause”. During this time, a hormonal shift affects the process of ovulation and menstrual cycle.
Common menstrual cycle changes during perimenopause:
While a normal menstrual cycle has a particular flowing pattern of progesterone and estrogen, perimenopause doesn’t show any such pattern. Spotting and irregular bleeding are often faced by women as a result. Other changes include very long or very short periods. There could be months when periods might not occur at all. Some other changes include sleep disturbances, urinary changes, night sweats, changes in sexual desire etc.
Close to 25 percent of all women reports heavy bleeding during their perimenopause. Sometimes this condition is known as hypermenorrhea or flooding. The blood flow can be so heavy that even pads might not be able to contain it. Heavy bleeding might lead to anemia as well. At times there could be a feeling of faintness. If all these conditions prevail, it only indicates a loss in blood count. Some quick fix to excessive bleeding include intake of soup, thick juice etc. Intake of NSAID thrice a day also decreases the blood flow by a good 30-40 percent.
Prolonged bleeding is a bad sign and should not be ignored at any point. It is wise to visit a doctor or a healthcare professional to know more about the cause of bleeding. Doctors often suggest tests to understand the blood count and level of iron present in the body. Iron pills have been known to replace blood cells and fight anemia.
Other ways of treating heavy bleeding is progesterone therapy. If all else fails, a doctor might suggest hysterectomy. It is wise to explore a less invasive method before deciding to remove the uterus.
A woman going through perimenopause bleeding often experiences hot flashes. This is a symptom where a woman might feel hot and sweaty all of a sudden. It is often followed by cold shivering.
Disturbance in Sleeping-
Approximately 20 percent of the women facing perimenopause reports sleep disturbances. Mostly, a woman goes to sleep at the right time but wakes up very early in the morning without getting any sleep throughout the day.
Excessive bleeding in the perimenopause phase can lead to vaginal walls becoming drier and thinner. There are instances where women report of wear and tear in the vagina walls leading to dissatisfaction during intercourse.