Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shalini Sankhwar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SankhwarYour feedback matters!
Got lump in breast consulted doc sugsted fnac. Result smear studied r paucicellular&show predominantly mature adipose tissue frags. Bgrond shows few anucleate squames. No epitical elmts seen, no evidence of malignant cells seen" what it means n wts the treatment.
I had unprotected sex with my partner. We used the withdrawal method. However, I have missed my periods by 5 days today. I have taken the pregna-strip test twice, and the results are negative. However, I am very concerned. Is there a way I can be sure whether I have become pregnant or not?
Can anyone tell me the pregnancy symptoms. Because I not yet became. So this is first time. I want to become so please reply.
I abort today by taking tablets from my family Dr. What precautions should I taken during heavy bleeding.
Me and my gf had sex using condom but accidentally we touched reproductive part and there was some liquid on both the reproductive part so we she took ipill after 24 hr and she got her periods 3 days late from usual date and now she is not getting her periods n its almost two day late and she is not feeling any symptoms of getting periods like cramps and all. Is she pregnant? please help me out.
What happen is women take wingesic plus during periods. What are is effects on her. Will her bp get affected by this.
I had my periods on 17th feb to 21st feb. But after 2 days of periods my breast are becoming very tender, sore and heavier. I'm feeling little abdominal cramps too? Is this normal? Am I pregnant?(M preparing for pregnancy)
I have sex with my girlfriend before 6 days ago. And she take a 72 hour pill. Today we having unprotected sex. So my question is can she take again a 72 hour pill without any problem?
My wife lmp was 8th apr we have done home pregnancy test on 15th may it was one dark and one light line. We went to gain next day and she had done some test hcg was 69.3 and she said it is positive pregnancy and re tested after 48 hrs it was down as 49.3 gynae advised us to wait. Nothing explain us. Is my wife still pregnant. Little brown clots or spotting nt sure bt no cramps and pain sign yet pls advise.
Hi, I recently had unprotected sex with my gf and at the time of ejaculation I pulled it out. So I am sure that I didn't inject any thing. This happened after 21 days of her periods, I hope this is safe time. She had periods on 23rd of last month and now she is due, but it's not happened even today. Max how many days we can wait to decide on the pregnancy/conceiving in this situation. Can eating unripe papaya, pineapples, aspirin, vitamin c, exercises and 5-6 cups of tea help in not getting conceived. Please suggest. Thanks.
Supplements are just a way to add vital nutrients in your daily nutritional intake, but are not the only solution. First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
- Iron: Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
- Niacin: There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol, while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin, which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
- Yohimbine: This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
- Panax ginseng: This is one of those rare drugs, which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men. It is worth mentioning that Panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
- Maca: This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore, it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list.