Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini RajaramYour feedback matters!
I am now 6 week 6 days pregnant. When the baby structure and heart beat will visible. I scanned in 6 weeks 2 days on tat oly that oval shape sac has visible.
I had my last period on 14 January after that I didn't get my period. I consulted vid doctor she gave me chrominac- A for 1 month en I ws taking it frm lst 15 dyz en Yesterday I had my period now my qustn iz I might be pregnant or not en how. I am suffering from pcos en my husband en me doesn't live together due to our job. We meet once in a month for two or three dayz. please suggest me to get pregnant.
I was on contraceptive pills for 6 months! Now I have stopped taking it but there is sudden huge weight gain. What might be the reason? How to loose my weight and prepare myself to get conceive healthy?
I have a mild stomach pain 7 days before my period and also after my period. I am having sex everyday.
If one has taken I pill on the 6th day of cycle within 18 hrs of the act taken place on 21st november 2015 unprotected accident. Got bleeding after 6 days i. E on 27th & 28th of november. With slight dizziness and lower abdomen pain. On 20th december 2015. Got heavy period with lower abdomen pain. For 4 days. Then on 30th & 31st december got slight dizziness. On 1st january 2016. Took a serum beta hcg test which showed <1miu /ml. On 19th january 2016. Got period for 5 days. On 22nd january. Took another serum beta hcg test which showed <1miu/ml. On 1st february. 2016. Got a transabdominal sonography for pelvic region which showed uterus is anteverted and empty. And measures 8.9cm*4.6cm*3.5 cm. Both ovaries are normal. Cervix and cervical canal appear normal. On 17th february 2016. Got period but only for 1 day. Then only spotting. On 26th february 2016. Got a pelvic sonography by a gynae which showed empty uterus. On march 14th 2016. Again got a pelvic chck up by a gynae which showed empty uterus. On march 15th 2016. Got period for 6 days. And on april 13th 2016. Again got period for 4 days. The november was the first and last time I had engaged in a sexual act. And taken I pill. After this incident my body has become. Very sensitive to dust. Period pattern is also stage. Before the period I get brownish blood for 2 days. And then the flow. Comes. Though my abdomen has not increase in size much. But still I feel bloated. And also I hear strange sounds from abdomen. And also heart beats near my abdomen. And pelvic region. So could all these relate to pregnancy. Or pregnancy is completely ruled out. Please help me. Day by day I am stressed out due this very much. Please help me. Please.
We got married 5 months ago, and had engaged regularly, even my wife doesn't get conceived. We both have consult a doctor, they did scan and report showing, as she has a Bilateral PCOD. Please advise what should we do now.
I have had severe back acne and acne marks in the back for a very long time now. I have pcos because of which initially there were a lot of breakouts on my face too but now they have completely gone except the back acne. Please suggest the treatment for it.
Hi From past 8 months I have periods problem my periods is irregular it will come 60 day once it's use be delay for week but from 8 moths I am facing this problem please help me with any home made treatment or further treatment and kindly let me know the reason for this problem Thanks Rohini.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
Please help me I want to know about what is degenerating cell? Why it's occur? At which age this occurs? I had done FNAC test of breast infection I'm suffering from Granulomatous inflammation. And my report there is also written that few degenerating cell are seen. I want to know about degenerating cell.
I am 24 years old and I very often face delayed menstruation. I do smoke, and weigh 84 kg. I am married but no babies yet (Not planned for it. if that matters). Please suggest something to cure it. And one more information, both of my parents are diabetic and have high blood pressure. And I also have high blood pressure, though I have not started taking medicines yet.
Her breast produces liquid white discharge during love-making sessions, when pressed with even little pressure. Only the left breast. Is it anything to be concerned about?
I am suffering from heavy white discharge some times itching my period is clot and painful lower abdominal pain back pain from 2 years to not stop please help me I am 23 years old.
Stretching is very important for your well-being. Not only does it help you become more agile and flexible, it helps you become better at sports and also makes sure that you have fewer injuries when you are playing sports. Here are some exercises, which are guaranteed to make sure that your flexibility will improve:
1. The runner's stretch
In this stretch, put your right foot forward and then try to touch the floor with your fingertips. If your fingers do not reach the floor, place them as far down as possible. You have to then inhale, and go back to your starting position.
2. The standing side stretch
This stretch starts when you are standing straight upwards with your arms raised above your head and your fingers interlocked. When you breathe out you have to slowly bend your upper body to the right then return to the starting position. After you have reached the starting position, you inhale again and after you have inhaled, you have to stretch your upper body to the left.
3. The forward hang
In this stretch, your starting position is when you stand with your legs apart and then you lock your fingers together and place them behind your back. Once this is done, you breathe in. After breathing in, you have to exhale by bending forward and keeping your hands interlocked above your head. You have to hold this position for 5 seconds.
4. The low lunge arch
This stretch involves bringing your right leg as forward as possible and then lowering your left knee onto the floor. You then have to lock your hands together with your palms facing the floor and your hands in front of your body. You then have to inhale for the stretch. The stretch involves lifting your arms as far up as possible and then stretching as far back as possible keeping your legs in the position they were already in. Once you have finished this exercise, you have to do the exact same thing with the left leg in front
Sir mere pet mai khichaav sa ho jata hai aise lagta h nasse khich rahi h jab bhi koi excercise karu halka pain hone lagta h mAine 3 month pehle abortion pill li thi n my periods is normal naafi ki left mai pain hone lagta h jab bhi khichaav thoda sa bhi padta h kya ho sakta h.
Sex which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. Many women, mostly in their menopausal or postmenopausal phase find intercourse and penetration extremely painful. Menopause results in hormonal imbalance, with a significant drop in the estrogen level. The reduced estrogen level results in Vulvovaginal Atrophy (dryness of the vagina and thinning and weakening of the vaginal tissues). In such cases, women experience irritation, Vaginismus (vaginal tightness) and soreness after sex. One can also experience a burning sensation during urination. There may be inflammation of the vaginal tissues. If untreated, the inflammation can cause infection and other complications. "Dyspareunia" or pain during intercourse is very common in postmenopausal women. The pain experienced during sex can be due to "Vulvodynia" as well. Vulvodynia is a condition whereby a women experiences chronic pain in the external genitals or vulva. A number of other factors can also contribute to the pain during sex. A thorough and detailed investigation is thus very important.
Many women find it extremely embarrassing to discuss menopausal problems with their partners and doctors. The key to effective treatment lies in timely diagnosis and medication. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The postmenopausal changes can vary from person to person. Thus it is very important to discuss every minute detail with your physician.
Many options are available to make intercourse a less painful experience.
- Keep dryness at bay: In most cases, painful intercourse results from dryness of the vagina. Use of a lubricant can ease the pain to a great extend. A water based lubricant is highly recommended. Regular use of vaginal moisturizers is also effective to deal with vaginal dryness.
- Vaginal care and hygiene: It is very important to keep the vagina clean. Avoid using soaps, bath oils and shower gels. They do more harm than good to the vagina. It is advisable to wash the vagina with warm to lukewarm water. Undergarments should be changed twice daily.
- More is good: Having sex at regular intervals is a healthy practice. It not only enhances and improves the blood flow, but also helps to overcome vaginal dryness.
- The Pelvic Floor Therapy is immensely beneficial. In this therapy, a gentle pressure is exerted in the pelvic region to relax the stiffened and tightened muscles. One can also massage the area to relax the muscles.
- Squat is a very effective exercise to strengthen the buttocks and hip muscles. Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles are also very helpful.
- One can also opt for Local Estrogen therapy and Systematic Estrogen Therapy.
Menopause should not affect your conjugal and sexual life. Visit here to know more and forget painful intercourse forever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.