Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini AgrawalYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has MC on 4.05.16. I had sex with her without condom on 26.05.16. Is she will pregnant or not help me.
Hi I am 28 years old meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gaye hai eggs 21 tak bante hai kya I will be pregnant,conceive nahi ho pata.
On june 12 I will enter into 10th month of pregnancy. On my last scanning report delivery date is 15 June. Placenta position is Anterior wall in upper uterine segment. Grading is 2-3. Other findings is Lower Femoral epiphysis have appeared. Est. Wt is 3239 +/- 485 gms . What does it mean is their chances for normal delivery or not.
Hi my girlfriend took I pill after 7 hours we had unprotected sex she had her periods after 8 day but only for 2 days with very minimal bleeding and stomachache is there a chance of pregnancy please help.
Hello mam my age is 25 I am girl and my weight is around 70 kg my breast is lifted down my body shape is not good because of it. please suggest me simple exercise or home remedies.
Before starting out for a walk, relax and take a deep breath and fill your lungs with fresh air which will move them into their most efficient position. After you exhale, maintain the chest in this position with shoulders down and slightly back throughout the walk.
I have started with 9th month of my pregnancy. Can you please tell me what all changes I would be experiencing now? And what all care should I take for a normal delivery?
I am 6 month pregnent Mujhe kya khana chahiye jisse me ek healthy baby ko janam du Or normal baby ho.
Follow these 6 changes to your lifestyle to feel better and live healthier-
1) King’s Breakfast: Most people don't feel like eating much at breakfast, esp. the late nighters. However, ignoring or skipping breakfast sets a bad rhythm for the rest of your day and weakens your immune system. Having breakfast is a must and the ideal breakfast is one which is low in carbs and has a good portion of protein. For people short on time, a seasonal fruit with raw nuts and a little yogurt can be a good option.
2) Water Intake: Drinking inadequate water causes dehydration inside and can lead to a number of issues. Most common issues are headaches, dry skin, impaired sleep, joint problems, poor concentration as well as digestive disorders. Best way to address this problem is to keep water handy wherever you are. Try to drink about two litres of water each day. More, if its hot or after workouts.
3) Sleep Well: Sleep time is rejuvenation for your body. If you don't get enough sleep, you will deprive your body the time to recover and tackle whatever the next day has to offer. Try to be in bed earlier and get atleast 7 hours of sleep.
4) Physical Training: A good mix of aerobic as well as resistance training is quite important for your health. You feel more energetic and productive when you physically work out. Folks who exercise regularly are generally happier than those who are inactive.
5) Stress Releasing: Stress is a major factor in inducing various forms of illnesses. Stress must not accumulate. Try to give yourself some time every week to do things that you enjoy – it can be reading or meditating or enjoying the outdoors.
6) No Self Medication: Often one wrong medicine causes much more harm than any medicine at the right time, does good. Try to avoid popping pills without doctor’s recommendation. Many side effects or reactions to an existing medication or condition can lead to uncalled for problems and complications later. Don’t rely on sources like chemist or a relative to guide you, they might not look at the right details due to lack of knowledge. Say no to self medication.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.