Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shailja Rani Ranjan Sinha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailja Rani Ranjan SinhaYour feedback matters!
I had many days urge to have sex with my neighbor wife, her age is 31, August 23rd she had periods, August 29th I lost my control and asked her, she told to use condoms, while penetration I excited and removed condoms. I had unprotected sex with her. Is there any chances of pregnancy.
Hi sir our marriage happened on 28 april 2017. After marriage my wife period date is after 20 may 2017 but till now not comes. So please suggest me is there any major issue or can we wait for some days.
I am 23 year old girl who is self experiencing the sex by crossing my legs and hold them tightly when I got a erotic feeling am doing this from five or six years . Am I loosing virginity by doing this so? Did not I bleed at my first mate. Am worrying about this kindly suggest me.
Dear Dr. Its about my friend her period finished before two days and I have sex with her and some of cum fallen in her vagina. I scarred about this now she feel little bit of pain in her under abdomen. What is this is there any risk of pregnancy, how we confirm that. Pls help.
A uterus has 2 layers the one with a thin layer is known as the endometrium and the thick outer layer is known as myometrium. Menstruation occurs after every 10-14 days post the ovulation. In a normal menstruation cycle, the wall of the endometrium thickens as part of the preparation process of pregnancy. In a normal scenario, the endometrium wall sheds if a woman does not conceive. While doing this the uterus might shed some blood. However, if the bleeding becomes erratic and in higher frequencies, the condition is termed as abnormal uterine bleeding.
Here is a list of reasons for abnormal uterine bleeding:
- Young girls: Any bleeding before the first menstrual cycle is termed as abnormal. The bleeding might happen due to trauma, the intervention of a foreign object, problems related the urinary tract, irritation of the uterus etc. Bleeding might also occur due to sex abuse. A qualified gynaecologist would be able to diagnose the exact cause for this condition.
- Adolescents: After the first menstrual cycle, there could be fluctuation in the subsequent menstrual cycle accompanied with excess bleeding from the uterus. This is a condition which is treatable and normalises once the ovulation and the hormonal cycle stabilises. However, if the bleeding persists in after 3-4 menstrual cycle, a doctor has to be consulted.
- Premenopausal women: There could be a variety of reasons for more than normal bleeding in women between menopause and adolescence. Some of the common reasons are hormonal changes and hormonal therapy for birth control. For women who fail to ovulate regularly can experience conditions such as endometrial polyps, uterine fibroids and uterine adenomyosis leading to excess bleeding from the uterus. Some other common factors of uterine bleeding include cervix infection, pregnancy, cervical cancer, disorders related to clotting, certain illnesses related to the kidney and liver.
- Hormonal birth control: Women taking help of hormonal birth control can experience breakthrough bleeding. This often occurs due to changes in the uterus lining. If the bleeding from the uterus persists for few months at stretch, a different birth control pill should be tried. Bleeding can also occur due to due to irregular consumption of birth control pills. If the situation does not improve, it is wise to consult a doctor to get the condition addressed.
- Menopausal transition: Towards the end of the menstrual cycle, the period timings become irregular. While the secretion of the oestrogen continues the progesterone flow declines. This phase is known as perimenopause. The sudden hormonal changes lead to an excess fluid secretion by the walls of the endometrium. The whole process can lead to an excess bleeding from the uterus. Even using birth control pills during this phase can lead to excess bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Meri wife pregnant he. Last scan me unke gestational age 33w1 d+- 22 d size show hua he in cephalic presentation at present. BPD 84.6 mm FL 62.4 mm Fetal movement fetal cardiac activity SB positive he FHR 126 BPM he Placenta is posterior away from OS Grade 2 Amniotic fluid is adequate Kya ap bta skta he baby ki position kaisi he SB think he or normal delivery hone me koi problem to nai he.
Nasal allergies are very common and as a result, not taken seriously by most people. In most cases you patiently withstand the coughing and sneezing, which might last for an entire day and in the process might inadvertently damage your health by choosing to ignore it for the time being.
Here are some of the commonly experienced nasal allergies and what you should do to get relief from them:
- Runny or stuffy nose: The best option is to just avoid allergy triggers. For example, if pollen is your allergen, then avoid going out during the times pollen count when it is reported to be high. Or, if animals make you sneeze, then make sure to have your hands washed and clothes changed after playing with them. Do not over use decongestant sprays at all. If these symptoms persist for more than half a week, then it's time to seek your doctor's advice.
- Uncontrollable Sneezing: Again, the best option is to avoid; but in many cases, it becomes difficult for you to avoid the allergen. In those cases, try antihistamine. If that doesn't work, then you can also go for a nasal steroid spray, but again, make sure to not overuse it.
- Post Nasal Drip: Usually, you unconsciously swallow your mucus. But, if the mucus quantity increases, it becomes thicker and results in post-nasal drip. It isn't much common, but you can practically feel the mucus dripping into your throat from the back of the nose. It can result in a lumpy feeling in the throat and can cause irritation. You can try drinking more fluids and using a nasal spray to reduce the mucus quantity. If that doesn't work, then it's time to seek advice from your doctor.
- Eyes that itch: Watery eyes that itch are annoying companions of nose allergy and though they might not be a serious hazard for the eyes, you cannot ignore them. Try wearing sunglasses when you go out into a reportedly high-pollen-count weather. It might be a better option to forego contact lenses; they can escalate the entire eye-itching problem. If it becomes too itchy, you can place a cold washcloth over your eyes.
Testing an Allergy: Allergy testing is commonly done by by skin prick test, in order to diagnose the allergens. Once, the allergens are diagnosed, immunotherapy can be started, which will help in improving the symptoms of and in many cases, it provides complete cure.
Hi Dr. I have abort more den 6 years paas n now I am not able too conceive n Dr. told me DAT coz of abortion my endometrium is low its 3.5 so please suggest me please I want to have child I don't have single child please.
Menopause is never an easy time in a woman’s life. Between all the hormonal changes and everything else, things can get more than a little tough to deal with. In fact, doctors prescribe medicines which are full of chemicals and are not of much help. So, why not try homeopathy?
When a woman is going through menopause, the symptoms expected can vary, but generally include depression which is coupled with mood swings along with some anxiety and weight gain. In addition to these symptoms, there may be a loss of libido, and this can really drive a wedge in the intimacy of the woman’s relationship with her partner. Now, all these symptoms may affect a woman, but at the same time it does not necessarily mean that a woman’s life is affected to a large extent on account of menopause.
When it comes to solutions then certainly, homeopathy has for the symptoms of menopause, it is to be noted that they are free from any untoward side effects. If a woman going through menopause is suffering from depression, the homeopathic medicine ignatia is most likely to be recommended. Not only is depression reduced but the swings or the volatility in the mood of a woman is also brought under control to a large extent. However, it is best to consult a specialized homeopath regarding this.
Due to bodily changes which occur around this time, many women who are menopausal end up going through a period of weight gain. Gaining excess weight may cause loss of self-image and low self-confidence. Graphites are the answer homeopathy has to address an issue such as this one.
Sepia is a medicine which can help in battling the irritability a woman may be prone to during the menopause period. The effects of this all natural medicine are pretty great! Another medicine which is known as a result of its super beneficial impact is calcarea carb. This is of great use when a menopausal woman has osteoporosis as well. It must be kept in mind that menopause can lead to other conditions as well.