Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh PuntambekarYour feedback matters!
I am 19years girl I have a problem of breast pain in some times. Like monthly twice or thrice. Why it is happening is it any problem for me?
I am 53 years old operated for breast cancer on april 14th 2015 my eris negative mypr is negative my her is negative my score is 0 ans it is t2n0m0 mt tumor is 3.2*3.2*2.5cm and n-0/14 gradeiii (3+3+3=9) base not involved skin nipple arrola free from tumour. My hphigh grade partly necotric infiltrating duct carci right breast fully removed please suggest me next procedure I went for chemo they said no need for chemo and radiation please reply for the same why radiation and chemo not required.
Specimen= HPE OF TUR-BT SP (1) superficial So (2) deep Gross. = spicmen (1) Received in 10% buffered neutral. Formalin labelled with pt's name (Dharamshibhai bhimani) consist of multiple tan soft to firm tissue pieces. Measures in aggregate: 3.5*3.8*1.5 cm. Entire specimen submitted for study. Slide/block no. (H/3239/16: A, B. OPINION = *_Infiltrating papillary urothelial Carcinoma-high grade. _lamina propria invasion present. _deep smooth muscle invasion present.
I have cancer in the food pipe. localized 25 cm to 28 cm. M/3rd esophagus Squamous Cell Carcinoma Esophagus, staging evaluation. Pet CT Scan done. Findings: Length: 5.7 cm Max thickness: 1.2 cm Max SUV: 14.7 extending from D4-D7 Dilatation of proximal esophagus is not seen. No Lung Nodules. Active disease in circumferential thickening. Surgery suggested. Opinion and remedy?
I am suffering from prostate b.p.h. P.s.a.is o.o9 nd prostate size is 36 c.c.nd difficult urination it takes around 10 mins for urine to pass. I am a sugar patient and my sugar levels are around 150 to 180 after meal please kindly suggest me the medication.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
My mother has a lump in her left chest since one year ,could you suggest what kind of test should be done to know weather it is normal or any other problem. And recently she has undergone a gynaecological surgery for uterus removal just one week before.
Hi Doctor husband has a 7mm reactive lymp node jugular region which pains often for more than a year. Please advice.
Colon cancer refers to the uncontrolled growth of cancer cells in the region of your large intestine. It is often associated with rectal cancer and is termed as colorectal cancer, since the process of metastasis (a process through which cancer cells pass rapidly to the other organs of your body) is very rapid for this particular medical condition. Colon cancer is prevalent among both men and women irrespective of their age, but is generally noticed in people above forty years of age. Though the causes of colon cancer cannot be specifically identified, there are certain factors that can increase your chance of developing colon cancer.
The risk factors are mentioned below:
- Family history of colon cancer
- Chronic diseases of the intestine(like inflammation of intestine)
- A regular diet with low fibers but high calories
- Consuming high amount of alcohol
If you are diagnosed with colon cancer, you may show the following symptoms:
- Inconsistency of bowel movements. (diarrhea and constipation)
- Passage of blood through stool
- Pain in your abdominal region
- Sudden weight loss
- Body fatigue
Colon cancer can be fatal if not treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for colon cancer. Some of the remedies are mentioned below:
- Drinking green tea can be very effective. Green tea has epigallocatechin (a Polyphenol used in different dietary supplements) which can destroy the formation of cancer cells.
- Consuming Aloe Vera is another useful technique. It cleans the digestive tract and colon region by removing harmful toxins and can thus help to cure cancer faster.
- Turmeric is also very potent in fighting cancer. It contains curcumins which can destroy the cancer cells formed in the colon region.
- Ashwagandha is known to have certain properties that can control the growth of cancer cells and is thus instrumental in treating colon cancer.
- The juice of garlic has certain medicinal properties that can combat the growth of cancer cells in your colon region. Intake of garlic juice can thus be very helpful.
Since colon cancer has limited survival rates, it is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an Ayurveda practitioner if you wish to get healed naturally.