Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Shinghal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema ShinghalYour feedback matters!
My vaginal area and inner labia part are extremely dark than my normal skin complexion. Is there any treatment to whiten/lighten my vagina to my normal skin colour and also I want to get pink labia as before (which has turned darker after puberty)
I had sex with my husband 3 days before my period and my period flow was less and now am feeling heavy in breast and headache.
I am a 29 year old female. I want a solution for sagging breast. I have a 20 mnyhs old baby and I breastfeed him.
The wedding night is probably the most exciting thing for the newly-weds. It is something that both the groom and the bride eagerly wait for and dream about. While it is natural to have fantasies about the first night, it is also natural to feel nervous and shy about the first night. The first night is something that would never come back again once it is gone and hence, make sure that you make most of it.
Here are few tips for making your first wedding night perfect and exciting:
* Do not fanta size
movies and novels are what romance means to most of the people. The bride expects her groom to romance her in the perfect bollywood-style while the groom expects her bride to be perfect like heroines of the movies. It is okay to dream but it is important to be realistic.
* Communicate if you are having an arranged marriage, this is something very important. Make sure that you partner is comfortable with you and talk about your fears and dreams regarding the first night before getting married. Communication is important even if you are going for a love marriage. Also, take about contraceptive and family planning. It is all about spending some quality time together.
* Make her feel special
There is no point in jumping on to the bed, the moment you two are alone in the bedroom. Talk for a while so that your wife feels comfortable. A surprise gift is a great idea as well both for the bride and the groom.
* Start slow
It is always better to start slow and you can do that by just hugging and kissing your partner. The foreplay is important and just to keep things light; you can feed each other fruits or chocolates during the foreplay as well. Show your love and affection and it is always not possible to prove your manliness on the very first night.
Sex or for that matter physical intimacy can be a matter of fear if you are virgin. Bleeding and pain is normal and these do not last long. Make sure that you are well-lubricated before you allow him in. Talk to your doctor to have a better idea about these things. Guys should indulge in a lot of foreplay to arouse your wife and do not just rush into it, no matter how tempting it seems. Ensure that both of you have an amazing experience of making love.
* Do not get self conscious
Nobody is perfect and it is okay to have an extra ounce of weight in your belly or dark thighs. Do not get conscious and ruin the moment. Your partner would love you the way you are.
* Sex is not mandatory
Many couples do not have sex on their first night and it is quite natural. There is nothing to feel disappointed about and it is more important that you partner feels comfortable with you. Protection is must, if by chance he forgot to carry any contraceptive, you can always make a first move to remind him about safe sex.
These tips can take your relationship with your spouse to a whole new level so that you both start enjoying the life together.
We will help you evaluate the benefits of gestational surrogacy and provide you with information about cost, legal issues, and treatment protocols.
In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate is pregnant with her own biological child, but this child will be raised by others. In gestational surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant via embryo transfer with a child that is not biologically her own. The surrogate mother may be called the gestational carrier.
Once a suitable surrogate has been identified, and the screening process is complete, the cycle can begin. Timing depends on the surrogate’s and intended parents/donors menstrual cycle .
Surrogacy Cycle Overview
The surrogate needs to prepare her uterus for implantation with natural estrogen and progesterone. Because each woman is a little different, the dose, duration, and method of administering these hormones may need to be individualized. This can be determined ahead of time by conducting an evaluation cycle. This is a “dry run” in which we duplicate each part of the cycle except the actual transfer of embryos in order to determine how to maximize the chances of success. The evaluation cycle can be completed anytime before the actual procedure. In some circumstances, the evaluation cycle can be waived when the response of the uterus to hormonal stimulation is well known. This is fairly common for women who have undergone many treatment cycles in the past.
I have twin baby after 8 months also my tummy is very loose not able to move normally if my child hit also it pains, in this case can I go for gym or yoga, after delivery I have lots of pain in my both legs in feet, ankle,from hips to feet very painfully. Even have pain in between hips there is a small bone I have lot of pain while sitting sleeping and lying. Please suggest me should I go for intercourse.
Hi doc I had unprotected sex with my gf 2 days earlier her period date, not ejaculated inside, But for safety I told her to take ipill. Will she get pregnant? & will periods delay But now white water is coming out. Why is this happening. What is the problem.
Hi. I am 27 years old. 7 month back I got married. I am having pcos. Due to which I always have irregular periods. But after treatment and having Ashokarist. From last one year I am having menstrual cycle of 40 days. But last month I skipped my period. So consult to Dr. She asked me for ultrasound. In that there was no case of pregnancy. 9 follicles are found in my ovary. I want to conceive. So please tell me what is chances of being pregnant in this case. And how long treatment will be needed.
11 Ways To Escape Water Borne Diseases This Monsoon
Water borne diseases are easily contracted during rainy season and tend to spread very fast. They could be parasitic, viral & bacterial and are transmitted through contaminated fresh water, usually. To prevent seasonal diseases viz. malaria, worms, cholera, diarrhea, malaria, dysentery, etc. take the following steps before hand.
1) Avoid Water Stagnation - Make sure that there is no water accumulated anywhere around your home or office. If storing water, change it every day. Very common examples of stored water in India are coolers and water drums. Ensure they are cleaned and the water stored is either used up or changed regularly.
2) Use Clean Water - Always use clean water to cook, to wash hands & vegetables and also to brush your teeth.
3) Wash Your Hands - Always wash your hands well with clean water and soap before eating, cooking or feeding.
4) Avoid Pre-Cut Fruits - Avoid eating pre-cut/peeled fruits and vegetables, especially the ones sold in roadside stalls. Cut or peel them yourself and eat instantly.
5) Use Antiseptic - Put a few drops of antiseptics in the water you take your bath with. This will take care of any skin infections that might be lingering.
6) Boil Drinking Water - Drink only boiled/filtered water.
7) Clean Before Use - Always store water in clean containers. Take special care in ensuring the containers used to store drinking, cooking and bathing water, are clean.
8) No Street Food - Avoid all kinds of street foods. Its the riskiest.
9) Cover Stored Water - Close overhead tanks.
10) Avoid Dampness - For asthmatics, make sure that clothes and carpets are well-aired. There should not be in fungal growth in shoes, furnitures, etc.
11) Don’t Stay Wet - If you are diabetic, make sure your feet don't stay wet. Dry them as soon as possible.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.