Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Seema ShinghalYour feedback matters!
Hi, i am 30 and my husband his 33. We got married 2 years back. We have yet not consummated our marriage because I have vaginismus, besides I also have pcos. I am overweight and not able to reduce weight. Is there any hope for us?
Am 31 years old n my wife 30. The problem is that my wife is not interested in sex. She always move out of having sex. But I want to have sex. From 5 years it's happening. Some times I have to force her to have sex. So find me an solution.
I have intercourse with my wife n she is not having her mensurations (periods. N I do not now any child. I can not go for abortion also. Wht to do please suggest.
I had tsh level as 5.86 (Normal range 5.36 during pregnancy) during my pregnancy and after spontaneous abortion my tsh level was normal (6 months back). I had delayed periods and now my tsh level is >100. Is it possible that thyroid level can increase in 6 months? What treatment should I take to get pregnant?
Is ivf start only if I get periods. Pcod. Periods delay by 20 days. Wanna start ivf. Want to conceive early.
It's been unusual that there is white colloidal substance along with blood clot from vagina. Is there any problem? And my period cycle happens within 15 days.
I went for the check up 3 days before. because the movement of the baby was less then expected. My doctor checked the heartbeat n growth. Everything was fine but she said to have an ultrasound so as to know the blood supply of the baby. that day I dint get the ultrasound cz the movement started. So tell me should I still go for the ultrasound?
Hi. I missed my periods today is 4th day. I test with kit got negative. No pregnancy symptoms. How long need to wait?
She have increased menstrual interval and increased bleeding during menstruation. Also increased hair growth which she need plucking.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"
Hello sir/madam. My blood group is B -ve and my husband blood group is B+ve. How many chances are there to get pregnant? Thanking you in advance.
She is facing problem from last many years but not yet prescribed to any doctor regarding her irregular periods and pain in lower stomach. After 5 6 days of her period cycle again bleeding occurs. Kindly prescribe me some medicine to get her cure.
Mere period miss ho rhe pichli baar 17ko aaya tha and is baar abhi tak nhi aaya hai jbki maine relationship ke dauraan unwanted72bhi li thi 16march period k ek din phle. Kya uski wajha se mere period abhi tak nahi aay kindly help me.
I am looking to insert copper t when to insert it to get it effective. Also tell me what is the cost.
I got married on June 2015 and got conceived on January 2015. The same month I had miscarriage. Doctor advice to conceive after 3 months. Meanwhile I took medicines. After 3 months we had intercourse but still now I am not yet conceived. Taking tablets as per doctors advice.
My girlfriend and I had sex on 11 april, she got her periods on 29 april that lasted till 4 may, she did a pregnancy test on morning of 4th May and it was negative. However we noticed that she had blue veins on her breasts that day. Now there are no blue veins but one of her breast's areola is large and other breast's areola is too dark. Does that mean she is pregnant. What could be the possible reason. Please help.
After how much time of coitus, we can have pregnancy test using prega news or other similar home kit?
I am 26 years old. I had a laproscopy for ectopic pregancy. What measures should be taken if I want to get pregant. I was scared whether the next pregancy also with effect the like the first one.
A little exercise on top of your healthy diet is the key to gut-busting success. But it's not enough to merely amble around the block; the real key to burning belly fat is to pick up your pace. University of Virginia researchers found that women who did three 30-minute high-intensity walks plus two moderate recovery walks per week burned up to six times more abdominal fat than those who simply strolled five days a week.