Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SaxenaYour feedback matters!
2 Years Before I was Suffering from PID (Pelvic inflammatory Disease), I Under went an Operation now I am Well. I got Married Last Year, I was Pregnant During 8th Month Completion I Got to no that I am Suffering From Placenta Prev Doctors Advised me to be careful, End of 8tn month I got severe Stomach Pain and start to bleed. Next Day I went To Hospital Doctors took Scan and said Baby is so Week and It will die. Same thing happen, I delivered Boy Baby with Dead Born. Finally If I have next Baby It will Happen The same.
I am 8 months pregnant. And now having difficulty in passing urine because all time i feel that i need to go for loo. Even during night i go for loo around 5-6 times. I cant even stand for more than 15-20 minutes due to the pressure on bladder.And my baby moves a lot in womb.But my doctor said my baby is weak. What are the reasons behind it? Kindly suggest. Thanks.
I am 24 years old, and I am 8month pregnant please suggest me what diet I have taken and what precaution taken in this month?
Hi, I am suffering when before periods get full itching, after period also jock itch like ring worm spreading and vagina lips I get that ringworm I will use lot of medicine and creams. No use ful please suggest me what I do. I could not sit.
Hello madam what if without intercourse my gf urine test came positive. What should we do next and we want to go for abortion.
I am 25 years married woman. Suffering from fibroadenoma in both breast. On nipple something hard thing I don't know what is this its paining.
My wife is at her first month of pregnancy. She is not at all feeling well. She is tired all the time and not able to sleep for the last 10-15 days. She hardly take food. whatever the things to be taken care of.
I am a student of 12 class and my problem is I found some stone like hard material inside my breast it does not create any pain its size is approx 3 cm. What is this how can I cure this I am very about that? Is it take surgery?
A good posture makes you stand tall. The right body posture is crucial for a healthy and strong, disease-free body. A correct body posture can help to alleviate all kinds of problems that might arise due to the practice of wrong posture such as chronic neck pain, back pain, and headache among others. Here’s how to avoid some of the common posture blunders:
You may know that sitting for long hours is bad for your health, but sitting hunched over the computer screen is especially harmful for your spine. When you’re in this posture, the chest muscles of your body tighten causing the top of the spinal column to form a C-shape. This can lead to pain in the back, shoulder and neck. To prevent your spine from curving in this manner, you can do the bhujangasana pose to strengthen your back.
2. Forward head
Likewise, sitting in a stooped manner in front of the computer can cause the problem of forward head and associated neck pain. Performing head nods on a daily basis can provide respite from the ache. For this, move your head towards the neck until your chin touches your neck. Hold on to this position for 5 seconds before going back to your original position. Repeat as needed.
3. Rounded shoulders
Intense training of the chest muscles or typing while not sitting straight can cause your shoulders to swivel forward, leading to rounded shoulders. This can prevent your arms from working at their full capacity while running or hamper your breathing ability while performing strenuous activities. One of the ways that you can fix this postural blunder is by doing some stretching exercises to relax your chest muscles.This workout can be easily done anywhere, as all you need is a doorway. Position your arms against one side of the doorway with your elbows bent at 90 degrees. Then, stretch your chest and shoulder muscles by placing your foot through the doorway. Hold the posture for about 30 seconds Whether your postural problem is mild or severe, it can affect your overall health and performance.
Wrong posture can cause you to experience skeletal system disorders such as kyphosis (outward curving of the spine) or lordosis (inward curving of the spine). If not corrected in time, the wrong body posture can also impact your self-confidence.
I am 30 years female trying for conception. But had 3 failed IUI. I would like to know the option ahead?
I am 22. And from last year I was having problem in my periods. Shortly I was diagnosed with pcos. M not able to understand what it is. Does it mean I will not get pregnant evr. As my ultrasound suggest that I have follicles in my left ovary where as my right overy does not have any follicles or cysts or anything. It is just little bit expand. So does it mean my right ovary is producing egg n left is not. Pls help me with this. M really not understanding n its making me frustrated. Pls help.
Hello, I'm 18 years old girl. My periods are irregular. It occurs more frequently. I have stomach and back pain on d first day alone. Do I have pcod? Or what should I do for this?
The cervix is a part of the female reproductive system. It is the lower part of the woman's uterus, and it connects the vagina with the uterus. This is usually closed and tight, but ends up dilating during occasions like pregnancy and childbirth. The cervix is also known to soften eventually during the course of one's pregnancy and delivery. In case the cervix starts to open up too early, this condition is known as an insufficient cervix or an incompetent cervix. Here is everything you need to know about this condition.
Definition and symptoms: An incompetent or insufficient cervix is one that opens up too early and does not support a normal delivery. The symptoms that may point at this condition include pressure in the pelvic area, pain in the back, light bleeding from the vagina, mild cramps in the abdomen, and a change in the odour and hue of the vaginal discharge that may be experienced by the pregnant woman. Usually, such symptoms and changes are not seen in the early stages of one's pregnancy. Mostly, the symptoms are experienced after the fourth or fifth month of pregnancy, in the second trimester, when there is greater pressure on the area due to the growing fetus.
Risk factors: There are a number of factors that increase the risk of this condition, including congenital conditions like uterine anomalies and other genetic disorders. These disorders may affect the fibrous protein that produces the connective tissue of the body, which is also known as collagen. When there is a decrease in this kind of tissue, the cervix becomes incompetent or insufficient. Also, when there has been overexposure to synthetic estrogen, this kind of condition may be experienced. Further, cervical trauma is another factor that may cause this condition along with dilation and curettage, which is a procedure that corrects uterine conditions.
Treatment: The main form of treatment usually includes the prescription of progesterone supplements in the form of weekly administered injections. Also, serial ultrasounds every fortnight can help in monitoring the situation closely so that the doctor is able to ascertain whether or not you are going to be able to go through a normal delivery or not. Cervical cerclage is also a surgical procedure that can help such a condition. In this procedure, the cervix is stitched up with strong sutures, which will be removed in the last month of pregnancy, or just before the delivery. This is especially helpful if there have been cases of premature delivery in the past. This procedure is usually carried out within the first 14 weeks of the pregnancy to avoid loss of the fetus.
Hi I had sex With my girl With out any protection before 5 days of her periods and I diet come inside of her I took it out she diet get her Periods its 11 days late from her regular periods still not she diet get and is she pregunten now?
Plums originally originated in the continent of Asia. They are the member of the plant Genus Prunus, which also consists of apricots, cherries, and almonds. One can’t go wrong in adding plums in their diet. Plums have the qualities of being low in calories and they also enable you to meet your daily dose of vitamin A, vitamin C, and fiber needs. Some other amazing benefits of plums are :
- Low in calorie content: Plums contain few calories as compared to its portion size, as they are low-energy foods containing 70 calories. There are just 70 calories in two plums of medium sizes. It has been suggested by CDC (Centre for Disease Control and Preventions) that when one includes more amounts of low-energy dense foods in their diet, it can help them to limit their total amount of calorie intake for controlling hunger and weight loss.
- Good source of fiber: Plums are very good source of fiber. 2 grams of fiber can be found in two medium sized plums. In average, adults need about 20 to 30 grams of fiber in a day, where most people consume only around 15 grams of fiber. The fiber content in foods can help control hunger. Fiber also helps to add bulk to our stool. It helps to mitigate and prevent constipation. Fiber also has the power to prevent the risks of heart diseases by absorbing cholesterol from our blood stream.
- Low glycemic index food: The calories in plum come from the carbohydrates in the form of sugar. In two medium sized plums, there is about 19 grams of carbs and about 16 grams of sugar. Although plums are high in sugar and carbohydrates, plums are low glycemic index food. The glycemic index helps to rank the foods that contain carbohydrate on how and by how much they affect blood sugar. Foods with a high glycemic index can cause a brisk rise in blood sugar. Whereas foods with low glycemic index cause a little bit of rising in blood sugar. And also people who eat too many of high glycemic index food has a high risk of diabetes and also heart disease according to the Harvard School of Public Health. Whereas eating low glycemic index foods helps to control diabetes and also helps in weight loss.
- Good source of vitamin A: Eating two medium sized plums can provide about eight percent of a person’s daily need of vitamin A or 400 international units. Vitamin A is essential for eye health, development and growth, immune health, reproduction, and bone health. Vitamin A is also known as a fat soluble vitamin.
- Good source of vitamin C: It is an important water-soluble vitamin. We need a minimum intake of vitamin C in order to make collagen which also helps in healing of wounds and plums are rich in this nutrient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.