Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema RastogiYour feedback matters!
I indulged in non penetration sex and my boyfriend touched his penis to my vagina for few seconds and for safety purpose I took ipill in 72 hours, after 8 days I got light bleeding for 3 days which was 4 days earlier to my actual period date (16/2/2017) which I missed, I took 4 pregnancy test on 23 feb, 25 feb, 3rd March and 10th March all are negative. I have pain in lower back and abdomen similar to periods cramps, sometimes on left side more, I got my last period on 16 jan 2017. Then I missed on 16 feb due to ipill, still I have no periods. What should I do? Do I need more tests? Do I am pregnant?
Hi, I am having sex without condom in her periods is safe or not. Can she get pregnant? Please advise.
I am also suffering from gas, but feeling vomiting, don't want to eat n tired n stomach heavy but till now I haven't missed my period n my body temperature is also high n toilet color also change to yellowish type. Is dis symptoms of pregnancy. Is dare is a chance to get a positive result if I miss my period?
We had intercourse some sperms leaked out from my penis actually I was trying to control my ejaculation for a longer time during sex at last I saw a liquid coming white in colour but not as lather as sperm so I preferred an emergency contraceptive will their be any problem in the monthly her date is on 4th.
Today, there is no disease that cannot be cured. Be it related to any part of the body, medications and doctors can come to your rescue immediately. Similarly, low sex drive is also curable. It is a medical condition, caused due to various factors and can be treated under the proper guidance of a doctor. The condition is known as Inhibited Sexual Desire (ISD). A person suffering from ISD exhibits only one symptom: low sexual desire. A person suffering from ISD refuses to engage in sexual activities with anyone. It has been observed that they neither start nor respond to anyone’s sexual move or overtures. It is a common problem faced by the new age couples in the metro cities.
ISD can be of two different types: primary and secondary. If the patient has never developed sexual desire in his or her lifetime, the condition is primary. The secondary condition occurs when a person began a relationship with the opposite sex partner with normal drive but later gave up the interest towards sexual activities.
Sometimes, patients also develop situational ISD due to stress ad strains in a relationship. The patient may have sexual desire towards others and be disinterested with his or her partner. Whatever may be the condition, medical guidance by a trained and experienced doctor is a must. Here’s how your doctor can help you in gaining back your interest in sexual activities:
1. Counseling: A doctor can treat ISD by counseling. It has been found that many couples first need marriage counselling to improve their relationship first. The training will help couples in learning how to express their love and affection towards each other and respect each other’s emotions and feelings. The couples should also know how to vent their anger and resolve problems and differences in their conjugal life. The sexual counselling helps couple to learn how to carry out their sexual activities in an interesting manner. The doctor then may prescribe you (in case of males) some drugs to activate your sex life.
2. Hormone Therapy: A woman’s sex drive depends on the influence of sex hormones, especially estrogen. Doctor may give small doses of estrogen to the woman patient by prescribing vaginal cream or any skin patch to increase blood flow to her private part, increasing its sensitivity.
3. Lifestyle Changes: A doctor can help you by advising certain lifestyle changes that are adversely impacting your sex life. The doctor is able to find out the activities or events in your daily life—by interacting with you—that are responsible for sexual aversion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I was thinking it was periods only. Bt it stopped in morning. I am 23. I was supposed to get my periods on 29th of tis month but I had sex sterday nd was bleeding heavily. Thought it was periods only. Bt it stopped in the morning. Cld it b sunthng I should b worried about.
I recently had sex without condom, and he ejaculated inside me. I took i-Pill after 48 hrs and before 72 hrs, next day of taking the pill everything was fine, but after 2 days of taking the pill I started experiencing pain in my stomach followed by white water discharge, loose motion, head pain, vomit and fever. They are not present now but I am still having excruciating pain in my stomach. It has been 5 days since taking the pill. Even taking pain killers stops pain for few hours only. Could I be pregnant? Are these only side effects? When will the side effects go?
I have a small lump in my left breast since 2 years. Also a serous discharge is coming out from nipple while pressing. No dimpling and pain. Is it a carcinoma or fibroadenoma? The amount of discharge is hardly one drop. Whether it s a carcinoma? Need a surgery?
I am 27 year married female and looking for some consultation regarding sexual health. I want to know tablet to delay my periods as I am going for an outing. Also I want advice as to how to avoid pregnancy without using male protection.
I Dr. 26.12. 15 I take my last abortion pill. Till nw I nt get my period or bleeding ita jst cum white n transparent discharge n in morning lilblood spot. Hw mush time it takes to cum bleeding please help.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I'm 19 years old and suffering from PCOD. When I checked on internet, I had the same symptoms like irregular periods (usually a gap of 5-6 months, mood swings, acne,pimples, unwanted hair on majority every body part, sudden weight gain, digestion problem. I have got my pelvic ultrasound done last year which showed that both ovaries are enlarged in size, show increased stormal echogenecity and my testosterone level is 55.15 ng/dl and prolactin level is 10.51 ng/dl. I have all types of medications be it allopathic, ayurvedic,homeopathic and even naturopathy but no results seen. Kindly suggest me the best possible way to curb this problem Thanks.
What precaution or care should be taken after immediate operation of uterus removal for female (age 59 years) please suggest diet and ways in order to recover to good health.
Weight /10 - 2 = quantity of water required in 24 hours
Eg. Weight is 70 kg
70/10 = 7 - 2 =5
-> 5 liter water in 24 hours (in a day) should be must to stay healthy
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just being followed for the sake of religious rituals, but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body, thereby, maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When one sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. For having food in this position a person has to bend while eating and has to move up and down while eating. When this happens, the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby, helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and Shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleep can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minute nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous phrase, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear Piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions, these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby"s ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching Feet of Elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched.