Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Rastogi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema RastogiYour feedback matters!
On 19th March I had taken i-pill immediately after intercourse. When will the withdrawal bleeding occur? N is it compulsory for it to occur? Also my monthly cycle is irregular.
Hi, No periods from past 45 days. Beta HCG value is 8.8 and. Using electric 75 mg. Can you please let me. Know y I didn't get periods? Normally I used to get in 30 days max. Regards, Veeramani.
I am 24 years old and I have a small doubt i. E I involved in sex with my girlfriend on 25 of this month with condoms and her periods date is january 14. Is there any chance of pregnancy and suggest safety days to have sex without protection.
Age is a major factor that leads to degeneration of muscles and bones of the body. The muscles lose their elasticity and are unable to support several daily activities, causing intense pain and discomfort. The synovial liquid between the joints that maintain flexibility recedes and makes every movement a nightmare.
Things to be considered in order to choose the correct exercise regime for elderly people:
1. You must consult your physician before starting any form of exercise, if you have a history of fractured bones, tissue damage, muscle rupture or any other traumatic forms of injury.
2. In case you have a heart condition or chest pain, you have to carefully choose your exercise schedule. It is most recommended to seek the opinion of a doctor or therapist.
3. Another major consideration should be if you are on medications for any respiratory trouble, blood pressure or nerve condition.
Benefits of exercise in older people:
1. Stretching exercises for elderly people can be very effective in reducing the normal degeneration of the muscles.
2. They help to maintain flexibility and range of motion.
3. Stretching exercises are beneficial to the respiratory system as well and can be extremely relaxing.
4. Stretching can help to reduce back pain which is common among elderly people.
5. Exercises reduce any joint stiffness and difficulties as well in upper body movements.
6. Exercises can provide relief from arthritis pain that hinders activities.
Some of the exercises advised for healthy joints:
1. Ankle and wrist circles
2. Knee flexion and extension
3. Calf raises
4. Heel stands
5. Side, forward and backward bending
6. Neck exercises
How to exercise if you are a late beginner:
1. Warm up is of utmost necessity for stretching exercises to prevent muscle pull, trauma or other injuries.
2. Start with light yoga and brisk walking.
3. Relax before you begin your regimen. Breathe deeply. Think of pleasant things.
4. Set small achievable goals. If you are walking for 5 minutes, increase it 8 or 10 minutes the next day. You will be surprised at your own improvement.
5. Make exercise enjoyable. Listen to your favourite music to boost yourself.
6. Buy comfortable exercises shoes and clothes.
7. Do not exercise in extremely cold weather conditions. Also, remember not to spend hours under the sweltering sun.
8. Find yourself a registered or licensed trainer and train under proper guidance.
9. Do not over exert yourself with hardcore cardio and weightlifting. It is not suited for elderly people and can cause you intense pain or discomfort. Your motto should be to attain and maintain flexibility of joints, an optimum body weight, good posture, general fitness and freedom from diseases.
In first 2 months of pregnancy if there is too much vomiting and not possible to eat any food what could be a solution in ayurveda or natural medicine?
Due to pregnancy and lack of sleep my skin complexion has become very dark along with dark circles, home remedies does not hve a great effect, what can be done for glowing skin and confident me. Please suggest some kind of creams or lotions to apply.
I have completed menopause -- I have gone without a period for more than 1 year, and now today I noticed a small blood clot. I do not have any other symptoms of ill health, now what do I do? Please suggest me sir.
I am a mother of 3 month old baby. My stomach however got reduced in size but looks saggy after delivery. What I need to do to reduce and tighten my stomach as before. My sister is very lean. Is there any weight gaining supplements which is safe to use without any side effects. Please suggest.
Protecting Penis Skin From the Signs of Aging
As we get older, it's the most delicate parts of our bodies that first announce the advancing years - on the face, for instance, laugh lines appear next to the eyes and mouth. The back of the hands become looser and sometimes spotted. The neck gets a little looser too, and winds up covered with wrinkles. All this happens where the skin is most delicate and most prone to the signs of aging. But many men are surprised to learn that even the best penis care can't protect the delicate skin of the penis from all the signs of aging, and that wrinkles, stretch marks and the like can appear on the equipment as the years go by.
Fighting the signs of aging on penis skin
The good news is that with a little proactive attention, a guy might be able to slow the signs of aging and leave his penis skin looking younger than the rest of him. Here's how.
1) As a guy gains weight over the years, his penis begins to look much smaller. It's not really smaller, of course - it just looks that way because the fat pad above it begins to cover the penis and surrounding area, thus taking away inches from the look of the manhood. This sign of aging is all too common, as many men have the 'beer gut' that leads to this small penis illusion. The best way to fight this common sign of aging is to lose weight, especially around the middle.
2) Changes in testosterone levels as a man gets older can lead to serious signs of aging in the form of erectile dysfunction. Though many men continue to be ready and raring to go into their elder years, many men wind up going the opposite direction and suffering from a variety of problems when trying to get it up. Unfortunately, there is little a man can do about his naturally dropping testosterone levels, but there are medications out there that can help eradicate this particular aging issue.
3) Loss of sensitivity is a big complaint as men get older. It makes sense - over time, the delicate penis skin suffers from a variety of insults, from minor irritations to simple friction of rubbing against underwear to sometimes more serious issues, such as infections. As penis sensation begins to waver, it's important for a man to step up his penis care regimen, including the use of a good penis health crème. This can help preserve sensation and perhaps bring back a bit of what was lost.
4) Issues with blood flow can lead to signs of aging in the penis as well. How does this work? Because the penis is dependent upon excellent blood flow to get and maintain an erection, a guy who has problems with his cardiovascular system might notice that his erections aren't as hard, or they don't last nearly as long as they used to. He might also notice that the penis color has changed a bit, from a vivid and healthy reddish color to more of a pink - still healthy, but definitely a sign that there isn't as much blood flow. To remedy this, a guy should watch his diet, keep his weight in check, exercise regularly and get to the doctor to check out any problems.
When it comes to the wrinkles, age spots and other skin issues that come along with aging, a man can help keep those at bay with the right penis care products. One must-have product is a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He should look specifically for a crème that contains vitamin A, which fights against odor, as well as vitamin B5, which is great for keeping skin looking young and healthy. Other vitamins, such as E, D and C, can go a long way toward keeping penis skin as healthy as possible.