Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello, I want to know that at what a good time for pregnancy. My age is 24 nd husband age is 29. Can I wait for 6 months or not?
I'm married. Recently we were try for baby to last four month, But we are not successful. Nothing any problem of us, so please ans. Of my query.
Hi, after our first baby, whenever I do inter course with my wife, she get a burning sensation in her vagina. Due to this burning sensation each time, she is afraid of doing sex. Doctor suggested the urine test but result of that was ok. Please help.
She is 30 years old but anybody who sees her can not believe that she is 30 because her health is very weak. Before marriage she used some protein powder for health but after marriage she discontinue that. For this her health became very weak. please suggest me some medicine by which her health will become healthy forever.
Hello doctor my age is 29 pregnancy k baad se mere pet me kafi fats aa gae hai pet bahot nikla hua hai aur mera wait bhi bahot ho gaya hai kya kare please suggest.
My wife is pregnant and she is feeling pain in breasts and it has become hard is any treatment to be done.
Unprotected sex Had happened on 23th of April her menstrual cycle date is 23rd! No menstrual cycle till nw! Pregnancy test came negative wch was tested on 30th of last month till today no menstrual cycle occurs & she is drinking daily papaya juice but no result & daily taking vit-c tablets 3000mg.
I am 19 weeks pregnant. I am suffering wth too much cold n cough. Spootum coming. Wtch medicines can I take. N because of cough anything problem to my baby (pregnancy)
You need to apply firm pressure to the pressure points mentioned below for about 20 to 30 seconds, release and press again on the same point. This must go on for 2 to 4 minutes. You may use your fingers or a pencil with a rubber tip to apply pressure. The eight acupressure points are:
1. Kidney 1 (gushing spring): you will find this pressure point on the sole of your feet. It is below the level of the ball of your feet and falls on the midline vertically.
2. Large intestine 4 (joining valley): this fleshy pressure point is located right above the knuckle of the forefinger and in between the thumb and forefinger.
3. Spleen 6 (three yin intersection): touch the pressure point on the inside of the leg and around 2 to 3 inches above your ankle bone.
4. Spleen 10 (sea of blood): this pressure point is on the inside of your leg, around 3 inches above your knees.
5. Liver 3 (supreme rush): you will locate this pressure point on the top of your feet, right between your first and second tarsal bones, which is approximately an inch past the gap between your toes that goes towards your ankles.
6. Bladder 67 (reaching yin): this pressure point is located on the outer edge of your little toe nail.
7. Bladder 7 and 8 (heavenly connection and declining connection respectively): bladder 7 is the uterus reflex and bladder 8 is the ovary reflex and can be found on either sides of your heels between your achilles tendon and your ankles.
Hello doctor. I am 28 years old. Besides my regular periods of MC, I am getting blood clots & white sticky fluid from my vagina due to I feel low & back ache, legs ache & pain in right lower side of my abdomen. I have taken Fluconazole for it but it again persists now after a month. Please help.
I am getting irregular periods and less bleeding. Is that leads to gain weight? What is solution to get periods regularly?
Hi, my question my expected periods day was 3rd feb and I missed my periods its 7days today but still no periods is their and facing headache, lower abdomen mild cramp and mild back pain when I stand for more time, dizziness, and shortness of breath, hungry all the time, motion comes after 2 to 3 days, when no motion not comes I feel bloating, little bit pain in nipples, today in the morning I taken pregnancy test of" I Can" brand but it came only one line in" c" I have taken urine test after 3hours of sleep, it came negative why, does this means m not pregnant or Level if HCG is low, or some thing else is their to worry. please help me. M also taking Thyronorm 100 mcg tablet daily from so many years back by taking this tablet can I conceive or not, and another thing is during pregnancy can any women take Thyronorm tablet or not, please help me.
Hi Sir I am 25 years old and I am married from last one year I have an pelvic disorder and usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in my both ovaries (pcod) and I am taking following medication from last 6 months please give me sir suggestion what I do.
We all want to live longer, look younger, have more energy and lead a fuller life, right?
How can it be done?
Of course, eat right, be active, keep your mind sharp, and don’t do high-risk activities is one way. But it turns out, an ice cube and a few moments of your time helps too. At the base of your skull on the neck there is a point.
It’s a pressure point found at the base of the skull just below the bottom ridge of the skull cap at the top of the neck. If you put ice on it regularly, it triggers rejuvenation in your body.
Illness seems to disappear and you find yourself more energetic and just plain happier.
Lie on your stomach and put an ice cube at the point. Leave it there for 20 minutes. You can also use a bandage to fix it in place if you’re on the go.
Doing it once in the morning on an empty stomach and then again once before bed.
What does it do?
It improves your sleep quality
It improves your mood.
It helps regulate your gut.
It relieves colds.
It relieves toothaches and headaches.
It may help relieve lung and cardiovascular diseases.
It may help thyroid issues.
It may relieve PMS.
It may improve mental health.
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.
What is PCOS?
There are no cysts in ovary instead the normal development of egg is arrested due to hormonal imbalance.
I am 30 years old. Trying for pregnancy. One cycle failures by ivf. Now I am in iui procedure. I completed 14 days now I am getting white discharge is it any symptom or normal?
Regular use of amla particularly in the form of the triphla churan (patanjali) prevent you from increasing cholesterol and also risk of heart disease.