Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SeemaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 26 years old I don't have left kidney not have one every I found in scanning, I complete 3 years marriage life I try for pregnancy did it's effect on my health still I am not conceive feeling fear pleases suggest me.
I have a cousin during her periods she got enough of those white liquid her age is 16 what shod I consult her. Is that normal according to her age. Give me some natural suggestions so that I can help her too.
Can cervarix vaccination for cervical cancer effect periods cycle. Last month also I didn't got periods after first shot. Than doctor gave me medicine an than my periods came. I had my hormonal tests. Reports were normal. This month my date was 6 and today is 14. But still no bleeding .I'm having cramps. But no periods. What is it. Why my periods are not coming. I'm not pregnant also. And suddenly I got weight gain in 2 months an any my stomach also came out. I an worried. Why are such changes happening.
I got pregnant last 10 days earlier I took opt 2kit today at 4pm Just 1st tablet I am confuse whether it will work & safe or not?
I'm 18 years old, female. Sometimes, after masturbating, my vagina swells up loads and doesn't go down for hours. Is it normal? It also stings but rarely, more often it's only that it gets puffy and red. Assistance Required! (Do I need to attach a picture?
I am 36 week pregnant. My blood sugar two hour after meal is 139 mg/dl is it harmful for my baby? Please guide me at the initial stage of pregnancy upto 12 week my sugar level was 100 mg/dl two hour after meal.
My thyroid report is negative but still I am fat. Kindly suggest that what should I eat to overcome my belly fat. Oftenly I feel hunger after 2 hours. Please suggest me some food that does not increase the fat and satisfy my hunger. I give breast feed to my 1 year old child.
In the semen culture test find that bacterial infection is there any problem in fertility. If I use tablet for this any problem for trying conceiving? How long take for cure this problem.
I'm a 34 years lady just completed 5 months of pregnancy but no gaining enough weight. What to do now?
I had normal delivery in April and I want to reduce my tummy fat. Could you tell me how to reduce and I don't have time to do exercise. Is there anything else to reduce.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 22nd may. She took I pill after 24 hrs. Her period Date was 15 may .She did not get her periods in june. She did pregnancy test at home. It found negative. What is the reason behind delay in periods ?
Hi, I am 31 years old ,mother of one child, have put on lot of weight after delivery, due to this I feel pain in my knees n back more oftentimes also facing problems of hair fall. My energy level also remains low. Please help n diagnose.
Hello doctor, I had HSG test on 8th Feb which showed bilateral corneal blockage and had my period on 24 Feb and later in march no period but I got pregnant which I tested at home on 7 April. Went to doctor for ultrasound on 18 April which shows 6 Week baby where as according to doctor it should be of 8 Week. So, doctor prescribed foledge and ecosprin daily once, susten and duphaston twice daily and fertigyn injection weekly twice. What is the problem. Please help.
My girlfriend has PCOS and she is on ocp pills. Do I need to use any other contraceptive when having sex?
Hi doctor me and my wife married since 5 years. We are trying fir baby for last 2 years but no positive results. We went to one of the doctor she tested everything and all results are fine. Last month we had IUI but still no results. She gave lot of medicines and injections also but no results. She checked follical every month and said everything is fine. Wifes tubes, MY semens all are OK. Please suggest what to do. We are in gurgaon. We don't know where is the problem. Please help us.
Epilepsy is a disorder of the central nervous system, thus it is basically a neurological disorder. In this the nerve cell activity of the brain is disrupted and causes seizures along with episodes of unusual behavior along with the loss of consciousness. The symptoms of the seizure can vary and some people with epilepsy just stare blankly for few seconds when a seizure takes place, while some twitch their arms and legs repeatedly.
Symptoms of Epilepsy:
As epilepsy is caused by the abnormal activities in the brain cells, seizures affect the processes with which the brain coordinates. Some signs and symptoms are:
- Staring blankly
- Confusion which is temporary
- Uncontrolled jerking movements of the legs and arms
- Loss of awareness and consciousness
- Psychic symptoms
Mostly the symptoms vary depending on the type of the seizure. The seizures are further classified into focal and generalized depending on which part of the brain shows abnormal activity.
When seizures are due to the abnormal activity of the cells in just one area then it is known as focal seizures. These seizures are of two types:
- Focal seizures with intact awareness -These seizures basically alter the emotions and the things like change in smell, look, sound and taste. These also result in the involuntary jerking of the body like the legs and arms, with spontaneous sensory symptoms like the tingling and flashing of the lights.
- Focal seizure with impaired awareness - These seizures have a loss of awareness and consciousness. One might just stare blankly into space in this seizure and performs repetitive activities like swallowing, chewing, walking in circles and chewing.
There are six types of generalized seizures. These are:
- Absence seizures, also known as petit mal seizures, are commonly seen in children and are characterized by subtle body movements like lip smacking and eye blinking and staring blankly into space. These also cause loss of consciousness.
- Tonic seizures lead to stiffening of the muscles. These affect the muscles of the legs and arms and also cause to fall to the ground.
- Atonic seizures are also called as drop seizures. These cause loss of control in the muscles, thereby leading to collapse or fall.
- Clonic seizures are the rhythmic and jerking muscle movements. These affect the arms, face and neck.
- Myoclonic seizures appear as twitches in the arms and legs.
- Tonic-clonic seizures also known as grand mal seizures are very dramatic and lead to body stiffening, abrupt loss of consciousness, shaking and loss of bladder control and tongue biting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.