Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Seema AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, She got pregnant now, she is 2 months, at this time she wnts to do sex, is having sex any problem to do sex in this time. Please advise.
I am 28 years old and it's been a year. I got married. I am not getting pregnant. My prolactin test is normal.
I had my last period on 10 Feb 16, til date I nt had my periods I have checked it before 2 days it got two lines bt one line was lighter than other, I was feeling greediness, and vomiting sensation as I consulted a doctor here they said to wait for a week and gave me a folic acid tablets til tat.
My I have baby. 5 yrs complete my marriage, my & my hubby all reports is good, Doctors told me! why not conceive baby.
I am now 7 month 4 days pregnant and my By cell counter Hb% is 10.0 gm % Also I have low water level and white water running out from my sex organ So what should I eat to increase it?
I am breastfeeding feeding mother of two years old baby girl and wants to continue breastfeeding for next six months. My height is 5'5" ,age 38 and weight 72 kg. When I conceived my weight was 65 kg. During pregnancy I have gained 20 kg (85 kg. I want to reduce my weight. Can I start green tea or something else? As I am breastfeeding and wants to continue. Can having green thrice a day affect my baby?
I'M 6 months pregnant n my weight is 76 kg. M worried about my weight. please suggest me how to control ma weight. Ma placenta is also very low so Dr. suggest me bed rest m having thyroid also. please help me?
Hello doctor. My wife got pregnancy .so we are not interested in children now. So I consulted my neighbour who is a nurse. We used tablets for removal of pregnancy. After usage of 6 to 7 tablets pregnancy have been lost anthe end of 4 months. It had happened 2 months back. Now recently we got participated in sex. After 1 week from participation. My wife was suffering from bleeding. It is not the time of bleeding. U just pls give me useful tips. What was the reason for bleeding suddenly.
After intercourse all male sperm come out from vagina is it normal or something wrong in order to get pregnancy.
What if I had one emergency pill ofter 30 min of sex and for some fear take a another kind of emergency pill the day after. Will it reduce the chance or it will increase the chance of pregnancy?
Last month on 13th april I had protected sex wid my gf nd her periods also started on 13 april means during periods I had sex. But today is 13 may nd my gf have no periods till now.
I had sex with my girlfriend she started bleeding after that she had sex with 5 person, now can I have sex her, is there any chance of aids what should I do?
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the indian cuisine and other south asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen and drink up to a healthier you.
I would recommend everyone to take all meals on time. Do not skip any meals. Skipping meals is not good, not healthy as well as it does not help you to reduce weight. First thing in the morning start your day with fruits and curry leaves. Take your last meal till 8p. M. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.