Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Savita SinhaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I and my girl had unprotected sex twice on 1st june and on 21st june and after having sex she consumed unwanted 72 pill within 1 day. She had her periods due on 21st june which got delayed and till this date she has not got her periods. We even had pregnancy test done at home with (i-sure) on 25th june to check if anything is wrong but the result was negative, after all this she has some type of stomach pain because of which we are worried that she can be pregnant. Can you please help me or guide me about what is happening or is everything all right if yes then when can she expect her dates. Thank you.
My spouse age is 41 years. She is healthy non-diabetic and non-bp. From past 4 months she is getting her periods 5 to 6 days later. This month shet got after a gap of 45 days and bleeding not stopped even after 7 days. But there is no stomach pain or any other pain during bleeding. She know is moving towards menopause. My question is it normal or she need to take any medicine.
How treatment is carried out by Psychologist and Psychiatrist?
I have irregular periods. And I also have thyroid for which I am taking medicines. How can I understand if I am having pcos problem or not.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.
Hi my age s 23+ and I am married. From last 1 month I am noticing 2 white pimples in my both inner sides of vaginal lips. It s painless small hard but sometimes itching and burning. I too have excessive white secretion though I clean the area everyday. I am very worried doctor please suggest me some remedy. Is this normal? Anything to worry ?
My daughter 17 years having period since 20 days though the flow is less. Suggest the medicine to stop it.
In this modern times many are leading busy fast paced lifestyles that are very effective for achieving career goals. However other areas of life can and do suffer as a result particularly that of health. In order to achieve few ways can be followed
1. Drink plenty of water: the importance of maintaining hydration is key in all areas of health. Not doing so not only affects energy and concentration levels but also can lead to further illness or exacerbation of existing ones.
2. Deep diaphragmatic breathing: just five slow diaphragmatic breaths has a profound effect on both physical and psychological state almost instantly, as in case of stress.
3. Regular exercise: that means spending for 10 to 15 minutes of regular stretching and strengthening exercises in stipulated time period.
4. Meditation: it could be done anywhere and at anytime as it requires simple practice of being mindful.
5. Positive focus: negative thinking can be most draining things as it doesn't have to be. To change it effectively with thought patterns with enough focus and consistency as it brings positive outcomes.