Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savita Sinha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savita SinhaYour feedback matters!
Hey Doctor What's natural family planning. When to go to bed for preventing pregnancy without using any artificial ideas. Which days may be safest for intercourse.
I want one answer for this problem i. E my daughter is 18 years and she is having mild PCOD and obesity weighing 73 kgs. And not getting her periods since last 5 to 6 months. Will she be cured from this problem. Will there be any problem in future after her marriage in delivering a child. Please help what to do.
My wife get period on 21 October and we had unprotected intercourse on 25 October is their any chance to get pregnant?
Hi, alhua is my wife and we had unprotected sex while she was in her periods, she has stopped bleeding and it happened on 5th day unfortunately the protection didn't play it role properly, and so I'm worried about her getting pregnant, what should we do,
He had sex with his girlfriend last month she did not became menses. Does she become pregnant? Please tell me.
Sequential embryo transfer-(SET) is an improved method of increasing pregnancy rates and implantation rates in infertile couples. According to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), the average pregnancy rate is about 20% for patients undergoing in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. Patients undergoing SET have a pregnancy rate of over 50%! SET is the transfer of two groups of embryos in the same menstrual cycle of a woman undergoing IVF treatment for infertility. One group of embryos-the best looking and fastest growing embryos are transferred to the uterus 2 or 3 days after the oocytes (human eggs) are collected from the ovary. The second, more highly developed, group of embryos are transferred to the uterus a few days later-when at least one embryo has reached the expanded blastocyst stage-an advanced stage when an embryo is about to hatch from its shell called the Zona Pellucida and attempts to implant in the lining of the uterus called the endometrium. SET has an increased implantation rate ( embryos implanting from the total number of embryos).
I had unprotected sex with my fiancé on my ovulation day. He ejaculated outside and I took unwanted 72 within 50 hours of sex. I am having very light brown colored discharge after 8 days of taking the pill and just before 4 days of my period. The discharge is on and off and would have been very light to notice otherwise with very faint abdominal pain. Could I be pregnant? Can it be implantation discharge as it occurred 4 days before my period and I took pill within 50 hours which could also be late. I took home pregnancy test today i.e. 4 days before my period and it came negative. Do I need to repeat it?
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
- Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
- Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
- Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
- IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.