Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My first baby has down syndrome. I am pregnant with 5 week. I want to protect my second child to down syndrome.
My wife is pregnant during fifth week she has been deducted with thyroid. And she been under medication of thyroxine 50mcg. Now she is 11th week of pregnancy and TSH has come to 3.16 from 7.28 initially. So does she has to continue with the same dosage.
I have a problem while having sex with my wife. My Sperms come out from my wife inside. And it not go inside So why its coming out?
I am 33 y marred women from patna Bihar . my husband did vasectomy but we don't have any baby . now I want baby .so what treatment should we try for this problem and wear
I am mother of 1 child. He is 2 years 4 months old now. I weaned him 4 days back. But I am having pain in breast. And heaviness. What should I do. So that I can completely stop producing bm.
Unable to do sex. It pains a lot. Not able to get wet also. And yes its my 1st time. Trying from last 1 week help.
I'm a 19 year old girl. My height is 4'11 but I'm not skinny nor fat. My body is perfect. I'm still a virgin. But my partner is not. My partner's height is 6'2 and his fully erected penis is 8.6 inches. We have a huge height gap between us. Can a 4'11 short heighten woman fully take in a 8.6 penis inside her vagina? Won't sex be difficult due to our huge height gap? What are the best sex positions for a 4'11 short heighten woman with a 6'2 tall man? Please advice.
My wife is suffering from long period time stay (10-15days) since 2/3 month's. And take medicine but no relief. What should we do? Is there any chances of tumor? please help me.
What are the long term side effects of krimson 35? And will it actually help in regulating periods along with metformin 500 mg? If not then what will?
Vulvodynia is a condition which causes severe pain in the opening (vulva) of the vagina without any apparent reason. The pain might be chronic in nature and can go on for years. Vulvodynia might affect your emotional health in the long-term and cause anxiety, depression and disrupted sleep patterns, if not treated immediately.
Doctors are still unsure regarding the exact causes of Vulvodynia. But there are few factors, which can increase your risks of suffering from this disorder:
- If you have a sensitive skin or have any past history of previous vaginal infections, you might be susceptible to vulvodynia.
- Vulvodynia might also be caused due to past injuries around the vulva.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes might also cause Vulvodynia.
- This disorder can also occur in women who have previously suffered from recurrent instances of sexual abuse.
The symptoms of Vulvodynia can be acute or chronic in nature with the pain being confined to one particular area or around the entire region.
The treatments for Vulvodynia aim at regulation of the symptoms. The most common treatments for Vulvodynia are:
- Your doctor might prescribe a specific dosage of steroids or antidepressants to get rid of the pain. Prescribed dosage of antihistamines might help to cure the itching sensation.
- You can apply a regulated amount of ‘Lidocaine’ ointment around the vulvar regions thirty minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can also opt for pelvic floor therapies as they might provide relief from significant pain in the pelvic floor muscles resulting from vulvodynia.
- If the pain is centralized around a particular area, you might opt for vestibulectomy to remove the affected tissues and get rid of the pain.
I have a blockage in my both the fallopian tubes and due to dermoid cyst my right side ovary has been removed last year on September 2015. Its been more than 2 nd half years of my marriage. Coz of my laparotomy last year done I was not allowed to plan for a baby for 1 year. Now we r planning but because of blockage m unable to conceive. I have consult 1 Ayurveda he told me he will clear my blockage within 2 month. I am hoping for d best. M 30 years old dis November. Allopath has advised me for laparoscopy or ivf. But I don't want to go for ivf. And in laparoscopy there is 50-50 chances of clearing blockage. Please suggest me d best possible way.
I am 36 years female has 55kg weight, how often can I take calcium and vitamins supplement and in what dosage? kindly suggest.
I am facing periods irregularly the periods coming after 3 yo 4 months? What is the solution for this?
My sisterinlaw has 24 year old. She has leucorhea problem. Her period are normal for 4 days but spotting continue for 4 or5 days. It is normal or have any problem. And starting days are painful.
Make diwali healthier: try these 6 healthy desserts!
Diwali is an ancient indian festival and the most awaited one at that. Be it bursting crackers, meeting relatives or savoring mouth-watering sweets, everyone has a special reason to make merry during diwali every state of india celebrates this festival of lights with its own special dessert recipes. In an attempt to avoid overindulgence, here are some healthy sweets and desserts that you can try this festive season:
1. Sesame seeds laddoo
- for a change, you can avoid the boondi laddoos this diwali and instead opt for sesame which is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
- this laddoo is prepared by dry roasting the sesame seeds and then grinding them to a powdery texture along with sugar and cardamom powder.
- you can replace sugar with jaggery which is a healthier option too. Add roasted peanut chunks to the laddoos for a crunchy twist.
2. Pumpkin delight
- forget the calorie-rich kheer and choose pumpkin this season to add the extra fibre and goodness of vitamin a to your pumpkin payasam.
- you can make this dessert using all healthy ingredients like mashed pumpkin, milk, sago, cardamom powder and a pinch of saffron.
3. Ragi treat
- why not embrace ragi as your favorite cereal and make some mouth-watering delicacy out of it.
- ragi or finger millet is known for its high protein and mineral content.
- combine ragi with the grand flavors of saffron and cardamom, roasted peanuts and dried coconut and you can make some healthy and delicious barfi.
- add jaggery for the sweetness. You can easily replace the usual high calorie kaju barfis with this delicious treat.
4. Coconut macaroons
- some delicious macaroons can be baked with the healthiest ingredients like coconut, eggs, vanilla essence and sugar to taste and absolutely no oil content.
- once out of the oven, they have a hard texture and equally chewy feel from the inside.
- they make the best choice for an evening snack and are filled with goodness of coconut which help in digestion and also add a glow to your skin.
5. Date laddoos
dates (khajoor) are known for their iron content. Try to rope in the vitamins and minerals of dates to use them for ladoos instead of using besan (gram flour).
- in this recipe, dates are mashed till soft, heated in a pan with little coconut oil and then sesame powder is added to them while kneading them into a dough.
- add pieces of roasted cashew and cardamom powder to the kneaded dough for the flavor. When ready, roll them over sesame seeds for both the look and the taste.
- this is yet another treat for your sweet tooth without the harmful effects of either sugar or ghee (clarified butter)
6. Oats barfi
- when it comes to health, none can forget the ubiquitous oats. From breakfast to snacks, oats are the perfect choice for the health freak.
- this diwali make your favorite barfi with oats, anjeer (fig), dates, pistachios and flax seeds.
- use a little coconut oil in a pan and heat the mashed dates and coarsely ground roasted oats.
- add the other ingredients with a pinch of saffron and spread the dough it out in a flat dish.
- cut them into sizes you love and relish them with family.
Enjoy this diwali with your favorite sweets but without the sense of guilt with these exotic yet healthy recipes. Happy diwali!