Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Savita AttamYour feedback matters!
My wife abortion done 4 times. I want to ask she can become pregnant in future or not? Please advise.
I am 48 years old women. Fibroids exist in uterus, sent for test and the report is negative. There is a continuous back ache. Are fibroids harmful in future. Request advise me.
I am 30yrs old married 1.5yr, a working lady Suffering polycyst ovarian, irregular periods problem & also I take medicine Eltroxin 50 for thyroid. Last November I have a problem of Jaundice & on June'15 I have an operation of Gallstone. Now I want to get pregnant. Please suggest me after how much time I do regular meting to get pregnant.
Since 3 month I didn't have my period. Pls suggest me some medicine to start my period immediately..
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change
I am 25 years old tomorrow my husband birthday we want to go water kindom but I am in periods what to do ?
Cananbis Sativa is a hemp plant, which creates a variety of drugs including marijuana. This plant has an active ingredient known as THC that makes a person feel high upon ingestion. The compounds of this ingredient can also affect the way a person's body functions. Usually, high doses of this can cause potentially life threatening effects on the person. It is mostly ingested in the form of dried leaves, flowers, stems and seeds. People also mix it in vapourisers, or brew it as tea. It may also be baked as cookies.
While the physical side effects are many, smoking or ingesting this substance can also lead to many mental side effects. Let us find out more:
- Physical Side Effects: As per various medical studies, the inhalation or ingestion of Cannabis can take your heart rate to an increased level of two times its normal rate. This state can last up to three hours. Also, people who have had very high doses or suffer from this increased heart rate for a prolonged period may die due to a sudden cardiac arrest. Dizziness and shallow breathing are also a part of the side effects while dilated pupils and red eyes may also be seen. Further, a sudden spike in one's appetite and a dry mouth are some of the other side effects.
- Cravings: A person who has ingested Cannabis may experience many side effects that are on the mental and emotional side. The more mild side effects include the experience of cravings for certain types of food, as well as an increase in one's appetite where the person does not manage to keep track of what he or she is eating, and in what quantity. Also, sleeplessness and irritability may set in.
- Mind and Mood Changes: After Cannabis ingestion, the person may feel extremely happy or extremely sad. Either which ways, the patient will feel a sense of detachment as far as reality goes. While he or she may not be acutely aware of the same, the people around the patient will be able to sense this with the words and actions of the person. The patient may also experience a distorted sense of time and motion, while depression and anxiety may also set in with prolonged abuse of this drug. Short term memory impairment may also take place, which can lead to forgetfulness regarding important details. Also, random thinking and strange fears may begin to plague the person in question.
Good morning, I am 22 years female, from 3 months I am not getting periods. I was married 5 months back, I am not ready to get pregnancy now, how can I remove pregnancy with medicines. I am scared of abortion, this movement I am ready for a baby. I just need time to get ready for baby. Please help me.
I am 32 years female and now 6 weeks of pregnant. Today morning I found some brown colored clots discharge. Is it normal? I have PCOS and had a miscarriage 1 and half years ago. My GP told me to be on rest and to do a scan after 2 weeks. Please suggest whether is there any thing to worry?
I'm 23 years old married women for last 60 days periods dates postponed usually they are irregular now weight increased pregnancy test negative.
Hello Its been a week that my vagina has swollen up. Initially it was swollen from both sides but now it is swollen right hand side and is paining a lot. Also, I had sex a week before without using protection but did not ejaculate inside the vagina and using nivea lotion as lubricant. Kindly suggest me some medication for the same.
I am 28 years old married women. I have married 4 years back but stil dont have baby. My hsg test is also done and all tubes are open. My period always come 15 to 20. what to do now?
I'm 23 years old n weight 93 kg I'm getting period irregularities wat should I do for this I got regularly upto march . April I dint get may I took tablets june its almost end still I dint get please offer some quick remedy for me please.
I am 29 years old, I am taking paxidepcr12.5 (after brkfst) and 1/4 rivotril 0.5 mg (aftr all the 3 meals) as prescribed. My problem is that I was supposed to have my periods on 16th may according to cycle but am still not down. I started my medicines from may 14. What could be the possible reason for this delay. Is it normal or should I consult a doctor for this? urgent guidance required, thank you.
My prl level lowers from 30 to 12 after taking cabergoline course. Now I am taking novelon. I want to conceive now. Wat sud I do or ny pregnancy med?
It's being 4 years of marriage, still not conceive, now we got hsg test report that fallopian tube is block one side, pcod is also. What to do next?
Hey, so me and my boyfriend have sex and we use a condom and it hasn't broken or anything, is there still any chance of pregnancy ?
My periods have not come since November, and I have taken pregnancy test and it says negative, prior to that in November last week I had candida infection which is now cleared. Please suggest help!
Hello doctor. I got my std test and I found out my Herpes 1 is positive but I do not have any symptoms of the HSV and also the doctor told me if its 20 and the positive results is 11 and above means my body is almost curing it. Is it true? And if I kiss any girl now I will transfer the virus to her? And can the HSV 1 cause genital herpes? Thanks.
Any type of cough for more than 2 weeks can be TB. Go for sputum testing free at RNTCP labs before your lungs are damaged and you have spread it to your dear ones.