Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saurav MallikYour feedback matters!
Hii. Dermatologist suggested me to apply clear gel on face. I forgot to ask tat after applying gel when I should wash face after how much time? Wat r uses of clear gel?
I have this strange itching problem in both my hands. And it start specially in summer. As summer is arriving, so is my itching problem. Can you suggest something?
Hi I'm 32 years old housewife I apply so many hair packs to my hair from 1 and a half month but it remains frizzy and unmanageable please help me what should I do?
I am suffering from hair fall since 2 years sir, due to which my forehead has become more visible. I have used shampoos homeopathic and allopathic but it results in decrease of hair fall only, but I have not seen any thickening of my hair.In the recent check up the doctor said that in my forehead thin hair have started to grow which is not good. I am in great trouble sir. The cost of allopathic treatment are also very high which I am. Unable to afford as I am a student. please help sir.
How I can reduce oil from my face Because when I wake up at morning its so much oily near my side of nose area so how can I reduce it and make my face glow.
I am 17 years old boy. My hair is very thin at the crown, fragin and having hair fall. I am living in hard water region. I have indulged in masturbation since last 3 yrs. Please help me to save my hairs. What steps should be taken. Its urgent.
I am 27 years old. I have problem of dandruff despite having hair wash twice a week. I do not apply hair oil. My diet includes almonds and milk. Please suggest some remedies which can be easily followed.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.