Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
How to increase memory. I am 52years old and forgetting important things. I am also a heart patient and two stunts implanted in my arteries.
My reports esr -46 rbc 4. 44 wbc 11. 6 monocytes 11 creatine -0. 8 urinalysis:- colour -dark yellow appearance --slightly hazy protein ---detected glucose ---detected nitrite ---detected bacteria --detected. Please advise.
I m 22 years old and have a Blood Pressure low problem since 2 years. Can you suggest me what should I do?
. I'm a hypothyroid patient and started taking 50mcg of thyroxine, I feel like burden on my heart. Pulse rate is always is above 90 even in rest position sometimes it is reaching 120b/min Could you please advise?
If I turn my neck on right side I start to feel pain in chest when I move my neck some times I feel pain in chest what is cause n how to cure.
I am 44 years old female and I had kidney problem. I am using medicines since last 1 year. I am not getting no changes. Creatinine- 5.4 Urea - 102 Hb - 11.4 Hypertension - 140/80 What should I do now.
From last 4 yrs, my stomach feel start anxious about something and it heads towards my heart and I feel like I can die at any moment because of heart attack or loss of breath. I always suffered back ache and neck ache. When I do certain exercises of breathing, I always feel breathlessness with shivering of hands and legs. When I rolled down my head exercise, I started feeling fainting and also fainting normally. I always fear of heights, snakes etc and when I heard a sound, my mind alerted me very fast and heartbeats started rapidly. Due to this, I also feel to commit suicide as no way of getting out of this. Excitement also leads me into rapid heartbeat. All the time, I feel tired and lonely. Also I feel difficulty in removing negativity and memory loss is quite regular. Is their any medication or some test or any special concern. Kindly help me out.
I have two questions 1. How often should I test my blood sugar, and what should I do if it is too high or too low? 2. If I'm overweight, how many pounds do I have to lose to make a difference in my health?
my dad age is 48 and he is addicted to drink alcohol which is ruining our life he have no medical issue only has blood pressure problem please prescribe me a medicine which can help him to avoid alcohol without any big problems.
My blood pressure normally has been 130 /90 From last 15 days it has come down to 115 /65. What could be cause of the same. Remedy I suffer from sleep apnea I also take.
I m suffering from the heart problems. What is d best food or the fruit items to take so as in order to clear the minor blockages in the heart.
I am 56 years old male. No history of BP and diabetes. My triglycerides level is 359. Is it dangerous? What medication you suggest? Also I am deficient of vitamin D.
I am a 30 years old male and I am suffring from heart burn or some pain also gastic prob. What should I do?
My t cholesterol are 280 and hdl 54 ldl 186 trigly are 201 so what should be the treatment? I have still taken tonact 10 mg from tomorrow at night.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.