Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saur KhanaYour feedback matters!
Hlo, I'm suffering from rosacea for 2 years and at present it's getting worst of all I have suffered. Got treated from injection, medicines but all is in vain. Now it is a air filled balloon on the right of my nose, what should I do to stop it reoccurence. It was started swelling yesterday. So, at the moment what should I do to stop getting it worst. Please help Thank u.
I have a black spot on my face and I use scar removal cream but its not effective. Give me a good suggestion I hope you give a right suggestion to my problem.
How to remove dark circles, acne.I am 27 years old female facing this problem for the last few years. What is the remedy.
I am 23 years old my weight is 90kg my face is showing like an old man skin is oil skin on my face.Is their any treatment for this?
I had chicken pox in 2010 Summers. The marks that I got back then are still there. Some are on my face particularly one that I thought was a pimple and broke it and it was a bad decision because it left a dark mark. Any medical help? Cream or ayurvedic?
I got many cut scar on my hand ,which are now not removing. Its been 2 years that they are removing.
I have a problem of wrinkles, spots, marks on my face, I m a boy, can you tell, what treatment should I do, at home for my face?
I am 32 years old. My face skin is so dull like m of in 30s but my face luks like 50s actually in my skin there are lots of marks. Like marks of smallpox, pimples dark spot etc. Now a days m having the problem of blackish dead skin spot on my cheeks n my skin become ruffish its not smooth. Please give solution for my problem
There was violet colour patches on my daughter's palm when she returned to home from school. In next day the colour intensity automatically reduced and in the next day is vanished. This cycle is repeated for every 15 days. We consulted with a dermatologist also. He also couldn't find any route cause. Will there b any problem with her blood or with any glands?
I have pimple on face and how many try to remove pimple but not remove and dark spots of pimple and I see my face that time I am irritating and sad. How should be try to remove pimples.
Sirs/mams, I am 29 years old male. I have a white spot on the lower lip of my mouth. And I have lots of scaly skins on the bottom part of my right foot. So please suggest me what can I do to avoid those kinds of diseases. Thanks in advance.
Sir by using turmeric powder on face is it help me to glow my face. I have a fair and handsome face before now I do not have my face is looking soo tired and dull and looking like I have deasese. I have smoking habit I will smoke 5 ciggerate per day. Is these smoking habit a reason for my face tiredness. I have been started smoking for just 8 months. Please tell me some home remedies to make my face good and without tiredness. And also tell me should I stop smoking or not.
Hi sir/madam‚ My name vijay‚I am going for night. For that any effect for eye. Dark circles are forming around eye help me to reduce that circles. Give me the precautions to protect my eyes from computer. What is the best way to do to protect my eyes. And what is the diet maintain for morning time. Give me best suggestions. Thanks & regards Vijay kumar.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.