Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saur KhanaYour feedback matters!
I have bite by bed bugs and now I having the black marks there and have itching. What I do please recommend me ointment for removing the marks and itching it's looks terrible.
I found a small breast lump near my nipple area. What should I do now? I also have PCOS. Please advise.
I have oily skin. And in my face have too much acne. And I use homeopathic medicine. I get to rid fast from pimples. Its look very dirty. What I doo. Plezz ans.
Hi Urimax .4 mg as advised to me for treatment of enlarged prostate is right and enough. Secondly is this problem exagrate in winter and in colder places say like AC rooms.
I am 27 years old girl. I got pain in my breast before I am bleeding. And sometime I feel lump on my left breast and some time I don't feel and once I observe a little milk from my right breast. Can you please tell me why this is happening?
From three days, I have uncomfortable pain in my anus and it got worse after going to the toilet, I am even having hard stools and constipation from 3 days.
I am 21 years old and I have skin problem my skin get so much itching and get blackness what should I do to cure it and doctor told this is tinea corporis is there and homeopathy remedies to cure it.
Hello:) I have hypothyroid and pcod. Suddenly face gt dark Please suggest me some cream to get my glow back And Can I consume EVION 600 vitamin e capsule for my skin and health. As I have thyroid and pcod, so I'm confused If yes den how to take dis supplement. Before or after eating please suggest me wid the proper info And how to lighten darker inner thighs.
Hello my breast pains near the upper n lower side for some days n then it automatically I get rid of the pain. But after some days it again come back can you please tell me why its happening?
What is the difference between white heads and blackheads? How to get rid of it as it enlarge pores.
Exposure to sun's rays allows the skin to absorb produce vitamin D in the body, however, overexposure to the same can wreak havoc on your skin. So the next time you are going out, consider the effects of sun overexposure on the skin and take precautions accordingly.
Over exposure to the sun's rays can fasten the ageing process in the body. It does this by damaging the fiber in the skin that makes the skin elastic, resulting in sagging skin. It also slows down the healing process of the skin, thus cuts and bruises take longer time to heal.
Following are the various ways in which the sun can cause real damage to your skin:
- It may lead to benign tumors on the skin
- It may decrease the immunity levels of the skin, thus increasing the risk of various diseases such as basal skin carcinoma (cancer of the cells lining the epidermal layer of the skin) and melanoma.
- It may cause wrinkles and fine lines on your skin
- It may cause discoloration of the skin, leading to spots on the skin
- You may also get affected by freckles on your skin
Over exposure to the sun's rays also increases the risk of skin cancer as it may lead to damage of the DNA present on the skin. This may lead to an unhindered growth of cells, resulting in skin cancer. Apart from this, sun exposure may also increase oiliness in the skin and lead to acne breakouts.
There are a number of measures you may adopt to reduce the harmful effects of sun rays on your skin; they are:
- Wear protective clothing when you step out in the sun. Prefer full sleeved clothes and full length trousers or skirts as they will prevent the skin from being overly exposed to the sun.
- Wear sunscreen with an SPF count of at least above 15 when you go out in the sun in order to protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet radiations of the sun.
- Remember to moisturize your skin as sun exposure may cause the skin to turn dry and flaky.
- Don't save your umbrellas only for rainy days, use them to avoid direct exposure to the sun.