Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saukat Ali
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saukat AliYour feedback matters!
My HbA1c is 5.7.fasting 91 and after taking food is 141. And I taking volibo 0.3 and glycomet-1GM. Can I continue these medicines Or leave?
I am suffering from hyperthyroidism and at the same time I am a married man and suffering from lose erection old suggest treatment.
Sir I have a nightfall problem, n I suffering from this issue .In a month 4 or 5 times n it's happen every months .So I wanted to gets out of it. Please help me.
He is a diabetic patient. He. Is 45 years. And we know ten day ago he is a fatty liver patient. So this incident is very worry issue for us. So how can we reduce this problem.
I am an accountant by profession and spending around 8 hours on system, I am feeling numbness in legs while working on computer / sitting in car and some time mild shivering in hands. Recently I had a viral fever although this problem is started before that I also done blood test all are normal and got consultation from endocrinologist he said just vitamins deficiency and took prescribed medicine for 1 month. However, problem still remain. I also had a Ultrasound whole abdomen and that doctor said you don't have any issue just mild liver enlargement which is not to worry after viral this is common, I also done sugar test many time just in doubt but sugar is also normal but not recently did any sugar test honestly. I am totally confused is there any doctor who can help me to get rid from this weakness. I would really thankful for your valuable advice. I can consult in Delhi/Gurgaon.
My blood pressure is 135/92. And often problem of excess sweating and. Pain in head. What should I do.?
I am a 30 years old male. Since the last few days whenever I went to toilet to pass stool, no matter how much time I spent in the toilet, after getting up I felt as if I am not fresh. Also while passing air it would smell like I still need to pass stool but I would not feel any pressure. Last Saturday while I was about to flush I noticed a lot of blood with stool in the morning but there was no discomfort at all and I dint even realize anything was wrong, in the evening on saturday I again went to toilet but everything was normal. After that I was able to pass stool normally without any discomfort and felt fresh. Kindly help as to why there was blood in my Stool and is it a cause of worry. Thanks in Advance.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: Cow Milk vs Buffalo milk - Which is More Healthy?