Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saubav SumanthYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam I have tooth grinding problem since 4 years. 2 months ago I got married, now my wife got scared and feel fear to sleep with me bz of that sound. Pls suggest me the solution.
On the tongue of my aunt's. There have some yellowish spots. She suffers from preppery when she takes food. Plzz suggest what she should do.
I got mouth ulcer I used also oral medication but resolved. Please tell me permanent solution for ulcer?
I am 49 years old and female working, I don't have any bad habits. I drinking tea daily once. Recently my two of teeth turned into black colour. Then 5 days back I consulted a doctor he says that root canal treatment is mandatory to solve the problem. Whether is it mandatory? Is there any alternative way? Which tooth paste is better? Precautions in future also Please suggest.
I am 18 year old boy, I have only 28 teeth. Yet 4 teeth have not started , what may be the reason sir/madam?
I am having difficulties swallowing food and water. And the end of my mouth is hurting badly. Please help
Sir i suffering tooth ache.I have moxikind625,ampilox,metrogyl 400,imol plus for tooth ache from i consulted doctor.After eat medicine my pain reduce but stomach ache more timesss.Two days i have coming more stomach ache.I take gelusil tablet.But still having stomach ache.What i do?
I have a chronic problem of bad breath for a long time. I do brush twice and also clean the tongue daily. Can you suggest any remedy for this?
What should I take care after my teeth scaling done? I have done my teeth scaling and polishing today.
I am 24 years old and due to chewing tobacco I am not able to open my full mouth and cannot insert more than two fingers in my mouth. Also please tell me which toothpaste is better for use to cleanising my teeth to make it white as earlier.
Front lower central both teeth are mobile and as per suggestion it may needed minor surgery of root. Kindly tell me how much it will cost and what time it required to complete the same.
I am 20years old my teeth was so critical what should I do. If I wear a clip maximum how many months I want to wear.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.