Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satya Pal JayantYour feedback matters!
My husband's penis foreskin doesn't remove fully means it's move easily but jst like foreskin remove permanently it doesn't happen why tell me or is it depend on size of penis? Tell me clearly.
Sir. Due to regular doing of masturbation my sperm turns to be very thin. Soo wat food should I eat more or regular so that it becomes not soo thin.
Regular poor sleep or prolonged lack of sleep can disrupt your body's natural immune system and can lead to many illnesses such as infections (such as cold/flu) and increasing risk of serious medical conditions such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes as well as it can shortens your life expectancy. So every time when you catch cold and flu, you could blame your bedtime.
Therefore when planning your activities and rest, you should consider around 8 hours of good quality sleep a night to function properly (some of us need more or less time).
Why lack of sleep is bad for your health?
If you have a disturbed sleep patterns you can have nap during the day when you get tired, it helps a lot. The benefits of napping could be best obtained by training the body and mind to awaken after a short nap. Naps of fewer than 30 minutes restore wakefulness and promotes performance and learning
Nutrition and diet
Our immune system requires ingestion and absorption of vitamins, minerals, and food energy in the form of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Foods rich in certain fatty acids (such as conjugated linoleic acid, catalpic acid, eleostearic acid and punicic acid) may boost your healthy immune system by providing additional energy. The amount and type of carbohydrates consumed is also important so intake isn't too much (overnutrition) or too less (malnutrition).
Drink less alcohol
Regular drinking can affect your immune system and heavy drinkers tend to catch more infectious diseases. If you cut down on alcohol before bedtime, you'll get a better night's rest and have more energy next day.
Cut out caffeine
If you find that not consuming caffeine gives you headaches, you should cut down on the amount of caffeine. The royal college of psychiatrists recommends that anyone feeling tired should cut out caffeine.
Drink more water for better energy
Sometimes we feel tired, because we're mildly dehydrated, so glass of water can help (especially after exercise).
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 7 days ago, it was also her day of ovulation, but I am 100% sure I didn't ejaculate but I had precum. I didn't even masturbated for 2/3 days before sex, is it possible for her to get pregnant? She also took an I pill on the 4th day of sex (96-100 hrs). What is her chances of getting pregnant? Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from sciatica pain on the left side starting from hip to heel .Got the x-ray and MRI also done and it confirms the compression of nerve at L4 and L5 level .Kindly suggest a solution.
I'm 23 year old I'm male I have high pain in my abdomen for 3 months so please help me Some doctors told that lake of water so I drink water 3liters per day then also I have this problem so please help me.
I am 60 year old male. I am suffering from diabetes for 6 to 7 years kindly advise effective with reasonable cost preferably Ayurveda.?
I am 25 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
Why do I feel tired. Feeling sleepy every time. This tiredness and sleepy feeling becomes reason to lose my focus, concentration?
I have marriage in few months while masturbating some time I ejaculate so soon. Wat can I do to extend the timing.
Hi I am a 65 years old man. I am a sugar patient and can't control my craving for sweets. Is there a way I can resist this feeling. Please advice. Regards. Unni.
I have cervical problem not able to seat for a long time at one place kind suggest me to rectify the problem.
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
9. Introduction of newer molecular methods like cbnaat and line probe assay in diagnostic algorithm apart from smear microscopy and chest xray.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.