Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
I have severe stomach pain from past one week. I have taken nexpro Rd, pan d, metal spas, cofenac etc. But it dinar work permanently.
Why in dreams I see a nude girl having sex and I ejaculate in the meantime. Is there any cure to this problem?
I am 20 years old male I am having headache for a week and I have eating a painkiller and there was no effect on the headache now what I have to do?
Hello doctor my self bhajan lal I am 21 year old man I have acidity problem last night what should I do please help me.
Do one get full amount of daily zinc in north indian food in a day with balanced diet bcoz zinc is in very small quantities in our food but how can the recommended dosage be met.
Hello doctor. My classmate has a problem of doing masturbation a lot. He is so shy that he never consult a doctor about this. His age is 21 and his weight is 60 kg. Kindly tell us what to do? He is both veg and non vegetarian.
I have hand bone fracture. I had plaster for 1.5 month. After plaster bone dislocate & joined a bit at the edge. Bone joined 10%. It is closed fracture and no wound. -Pls tell me is there chance to any infection? - Tell me medicine to quick heal and give me precaution. - How much time will it take to heal? - will I have to operate it. I am not interested to operation.
Why sex (intercourse) is good than the masturbate. Both d cases process is same penis is moving up nd down (by own hand and inside d vagina) then why?
I am 27 years I use to masturbate every ofent an I had oral sex wit my partner an I finished within 5 min an she waz sad with it an my penis foreskin is enlarged will I hav problems wit my wife can I hav a peaceful sex wit her an I get her pregnant coz of my foreskin is enlarged please help.
I want more pleasure while I am doing sex with my husband but from my husband I am not satisfied bcoz he is taking very short time for sex. Pls help me what should I do.
Can you please send me some photos of kegel exercise which helps in improving premature ejaculation?
Hello sir, I got headache. It haven't stopped since from three days, am also using tablets but no use. So please give me any suggestion. Thank you.
Mind is running continuesly even in night sleep. Morning I feel very tired. I could not get up early morning. Please recommend remedy.
One I took 2 amitriptyline but I am taking amitriptyline 25 mg a day but few problems take place like some time heart beating fast and headache and dizziness so what should I do next?
My whole body pain and I have a problem related my throat. Also I suffer from fever and my neck also pain. please advice
My son was just complete 3 years, last few days he is suffering itching his toe we have consult a child specialist and the doctor give a ointment cream for relief itching but have not got any relief. What should we do now?
As one of the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths for women globally, Ovarian cancer is a serious ailment. This type of cancer usually cannot be detected until it has spread considerably and causes significant damage. It affects the ovaries of women who are in their late fifties and upwards. Yet, careful screening and vigilance with the help of regular gynaecology check-ups can help in detecting and treating this potentially fatal disease. Read on to know what you may be missing during those crucial gynaecology check-ups!
- Screening Tests: Whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include Ovarian Cancer screening, which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The CA 125 Blood Test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
- Ovaries: During the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
- Pap Test: It is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the Pap Smear Test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
- Bloating and Fluid Build-up: If you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for Ovarian Cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
- Ultrasound Wand: An ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the TVUS test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer.