Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Im a married women. I got married in jan on 24 n me n my husband wants a baby. After intercourse the semen flows down my vagina inspite of laying in bed for 30 mins. please help.
Hello sir, thank you for responding to the question I had asked. And sir I had got my periods yesterday, n mine is a 30 days cycle n ovulation around 8 or 9 of every month. Can you please suggest if I would hav a chance even now?
My wife got chicken pox during last week of her 2nd month of pregnancy we don't want to take risk so decided to do abortion but our family is highly Orthodox they are not at all interested to do abortion. Please give advice what to do for healthy baby birth.
I am 23 years old, After 3 years I conceived on 1 may 2015 and my baby birth on 6th month premed baby she died? But I need to ask you that why I gave birth in 6th month what happened I could not understood please explain me why it happened? Mam when I can try for next baby I need baby fast please help me out mam explain me please?
Hi, My GF is facing problem with her period that going delay. Her period date for every month is 17. Today is 28 but still she is waiting for period. We had a secure and protection used intercourse on 10th of this month. Since last 6 day's she found that there is some sticky fluid is going out from her vagina but its very small quantity and before 2-3 days she found that 5-6 drop of blood only. The day before yesterday we done the pregnancy test and it is negative. Can you please help us out to identify what's is that going out and why is it getting late. Thanks, Rahul.
Good morning Doctor, I have been operated on 25th may 2016 for open bilateral cystectomy and now in August I did USG again I have bilateral endometrial cysts I am 34 years old and my husband also 34 years old ,his semen count is 7 mm but motility is 60% so can I get pregnant naturally please advice.
Hllo doctor from last two months my periods not coming. And. Before some months it's not comes properly. I'm too much worried about Tell me plzz. My age is complete 20 yr. Birt is 1995. Plzz tell me some solution. Plzzz.
I am 26 years old. Me and my husband trying for baby for last 1.5 yrs. Taking treatment like ovulation pills and doc injected me on 14 day of my ovulation. During follicular study I am having good follicular development. But my question iss why I am not gettingpregent. And usually I am having periods like pain 15 days before of my period date. What could be the reason for that? My hus count is normal. I had pcod before. I hope I only get pregnant if and only if. That pain stops. I had regular period for last 5 months. But in Aug and Sept periods gets late for 2 days and this month nearly late for 1 weak. What will be the reason for that. Please suggest me.
Allowed foods - Many healthy and delicious foods are naturally gluten-free like beans, seeds and nuts in their natural, unprocessed form fresh eggs, fresh meats, fish and poultry (not breaded, batter-coated or marinated), Fruits and vegetables, most dairy products. It's important to make sure that they are not processed or mixed with gluten-containing grains, additives or preservatives. Many grains and starches can be part of a gluten-free diet such as: amaranth arrowroot buckwheat corn and cornmeal flax, gluten-free flours (rice, soy, corn, potato, bean), hominy (corn). Millet quinoa rice, sorghum Soy, tapioca Ttff needs to be avoided. Avoid all food and drinks containing: barley (malt, malt flavoring and malt vinegar are usually made from barley), rye Triticale (a cross between wheat and rye), wheat. Avoiding wheat can be challenging because wheat products go by numerous names. Consider the many types of wheat flour on supermarket shelves bromated, enriched, phosphated, plain and self-rising. Here are other wheat products to avoid: durum flour, farina graham flour, kamut semolina spelt avoid unless labeled'gluten-free'. In general, avoid the following foods unless they're labeled as gluten-free or made with corn, rice, soy or other gluten-free grain. Beer, breads, cakes and pies, candies and cereals, communion wafers, cookies and crackers, croutons French fries, gravies imitation meat or seafood Matzo, pastas, processed luncheon meats, salad dressing sauces, including soy sauce, seasoned rice mixes, seasoned snack foods, such as potato and tortilla chips, self-basting poultry Soups and soup bases Vegetables in sauce, certain grains, such as oats, can be contaminated with wheat during growing and processing stages of production. For this reason, doctors and dietitians generally recommend avoiding oats unless they are specifically labeled gluten-free. You should also be alert for other products that you eat or that could come in contact with your mouth that may contain gluten. These include: food additives, such as malt flavoring, modified food starch and others medications and vitamins that use gluten as a binding agent.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.