Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarika Jindal
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika JindalYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 28 years old. I have carotid problem, because of that when I am stretching my head upwards getting blurred vision up to a few seconds. After few seconds getting cleared. Let me inform how to avoid my blurred vision.
What is the permanent solution for chalazion? I had gone through surgery also but it didn't get cured completely.
Dear Sir, my name is Atul and I am of 17 years. My eyesight is very week. I can not see the things properly good which are 10 or more metres far from me. So please tell me, what should I do now?
Eyes are very important organs as they provide you with the ability to process visual detail and detect light. However, because your eyes are exposed to harsh climate and pollutants, they can get spoilt. Here are a few basic tips you can follow to take care of your eyes:
- Eye yoga: Eye Yoga is an ancient method of relaxing your eyes and is also known as “palming”. All you need to do is cup your palms and place them over closed eyes in a way wherein your fingertips are touching your forehead. This helps in blocking out light completely. While cupping your eyes, take long, deep breaths which can help relax your eyes and mind.
- Eat healthy: It is important to eat healthy in order to maintain healthy eyes. Medical practitioners believe that vitamins have anti oxidants which slow down age related problems in the eye. You should be eating foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc rich foods and foods with folic acid. Food items such as carrots, lettuce, spinach and kale can help in keeping your eyes healthy for longer.
- Wear dark sunglasses: Every time your eyes are exposed to the sun, they have to tolerate the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. The ultraviolet rays can prove to be very damaging for your eyes as they affect the optic nerve. Hence, you should always wear dark coloured sunglasses in the sun to protect your eyes.
- Take breaks: Staring at a computer screen or a mobile screen all day can prove to be very harmful to your eyes. According to a study, when you stare a screen for too long, you blink lesser. This can lead to dry eyes.
- Get required rest: It is important to rest your eyes and free them of the strain they endure daily. Hence, you should aim to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep time daily to give them the required rest time.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes can be harmful for your eyes as it increases chances of macular degeneration and cataracts. Smoking also increases chances of optic nerve damage as it impairs blood circulation to the eyes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!