Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I m 21 year old married woman. I feel fever and warming in my bottom of leg. And my period time doesn't get properly and not upto 5 day (only 3 day and that is also improper) please give me suggestion.
Hi doctor in pcod problem cured know 6 months how much weight reduced in 6 months I'm taking ayurvedic medicines 4 months started now so kouthaja triphala lehyam and other tablets and shatavari granule powder and ashokarishta weight now 64 kg and height 5.3 and age 24 years so please tell me I don't have ovarian cyst Follicle egg not growing.
I am a 22 year old lady. I have been on novelon 21 day contraceptive pill for last one month but on the last month I missed the second last pill which I doubled up the next day with the last pill. I had a pill free week of 6 days on which I had my withdrawal bleed from 5th to 8th of this month. Then I started with the new pack on 8th and had protected intercourse on 9th. Condom did not break but he used the same condom twice while having intercourse. Till then I have not missed a pill. I had a fever on 13th I took two calpol same day and had protected intercourse next day. I have not experienced any pregnancy symptoms bit I am worried since I have not started new pack immediately after missing the pill.
I have recently seen blood clot type of thing coming from vagina and I am patient of lupus nephritis. Is it a miscarriage? And it's my menstruation time too and bleeding is excessive and pain is excessive too.
Hello Doctor I got medical abortion 1.5 months ago at 9 weeks. Due to they were unable to find heart beat of the baby. I had scan they told all was fine. My husband were using condoms but in middle we dint for 2 or 3 times. I dint get my periods after abortion. Wen I went with doc she conformed me wit new pregnancy by blood test. I Don want to loose my baby because it's our first one I am afraid of past situation would occur please guide us. How can I prevent the miscarriage. What food should I eat. Etc please help me out wit good suggestions. Thank you.
I am 21 years .Is it safe to take cyproterone Acetate 2 mg ethinyl estradiol 35 mcg for long duration (20 yr) for hirsutism?
Yesterday night I had a sex but not fully inserted in vagina rubbed outer during enjuclation took it I left my sperm outside is she get any chance to get pregnant.
Curd rice or dahi chawal may have originated as a south Indian dish but in the summer every north Indian swears by it as well. It is also the go-to meal for anyone suffering from an upset stomach. One of the biggest advantages this dish has over others is that it is extremely easy to make.
Before we get to the recipe however, let's have a look at 5 common health benefits of curd rice:
- It aids digestion: Curd rice is the best home remedy for an upset stomach because it is easy to digest and works against bloating and indigestion. The curd in curd rice is also rich in probiotics that promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria thus relieving constipation and abdominal pain triggered by it.
- It cools the body: Curd rice should ideally always be eaten cold. Curd is a natural fire extinguisher that cools the body and helps maintain internal body temperature. Thus if you're feeling feverish or if it's simply a very hot day, try some curd rice.
- It can act as a stress buster: Curd contains probiotics, antioxidants and good fats. This helps the brain deal with pain and emotions like stress. This makes curd rice not only a tasty dish but also a stress busting one.
- It aids weight loss: A bowl of curd rice can fill your stomach and keep you from snacking. It also has negligible calories when compared to the same amount of fried rice or pulao. This makes curd rice a good meal to indulge in when you're attempting to lose weight.
- It boosts immunity: Being easy to digest is only one of the reasons curd rice is the best food to eat when ill. Curd is rich in antioxidants that give the body power to fight infections. It also gives the body much needed energy when ill.
Now that you have enough reasons to eat some curd rice, here's an easy recipe.
- 1/2bowl of curd
- 1 bowl rice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp black gram
- 4-5 curry leaves
- Coriander leaves and salt to taste
Mix the curd and rice in a bowl. Heat the oil in a pan and lightly fry the cumin seeds, black gram and curry leaves. Add this to the curd-rice mixture and season with salt. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Ergonomics plays a role in approximately 50% of all workplace injuries. Ergonomics will help
1. Improve quality
2. Improve absenteeism
3. Maintain a healthier work force
4. Reduce injury and illness rates
5. Acceptance of high turnover jobs
6. Reduce workers compensation costs
7. Elevate osha compliance to a higher level awareness