Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika AggrawalYour feedback matters!
I had my periods last on 19th Jan'16. Soon when it ended I had sex with my bf after which I took an ipill. But till now my periods haven't started. I have even done pregnancy check twice where the results are negative. I am not able to figure it out what exactly is happening. Could someone consult me in this?
We have unprotected intercourse on 7th day of her periods. And she stop bleeding almost on the 6th day (that is the day before sex ). Today is the 10th day still she got dark reddish dry blood marks on her pant. Which never happened before. Is it pregnancy or other serious issue like vaginal infections? Too much WORRIED .PLEASE PLEASE HELP US. HELP me with with some home remedy and suggestions.
I have too much pain in my thighs waist and abdomen during periods what should I do to get rid from this pain?
Is it safe to use karvol plus like taking a steam during pregnancy. I am at 21 weeks and have bad cold.
Hi sir/madam my question is my girl friend is increasing her weight regullarly and even the periods are also not coming. According to her words she told me in one year she got 2 tyms. With this irregular periods can she be pregnant. Please give me neccesary answer so that she should get proper periods and lossing weight also. Thank you.
I am trying to conceive, my cycles are regular 28 days, trying for 3 months but no success. What all I should do to get pregnant?
My wife left breast slightly bigger than left. She haven't any pain or problem in breast. What is reason of different breast? Is it normal?
I delivered a baby through c section. Post that, I am not having enough milk to breast feed baby. There is very less and baby was loosing weight. I was given an injection as well as lactare powder to increase milk. It's been 3 weeks post delivery and I still don't see any effect. Is there any tablet or any other efficient way I can increase breast milk.
I have a pain in my left breast I feel like there an extra thing is there, the pain is too heavy for me will you consult me what is my problem is it the symptom of breast cancer will you please help me to solve my problem soon.
Is sex toys or vibrator is harmful for body? and how can I avoid pregnancy during sex? please fully explains above 2 questions.
I have taken abortion pills and bleeding started on 19th may problem is that it's still bleeding today I went to hospital for lower abdomen ultrasound and result was normal now doctor taken my blood for test can you please help if there something remain in blood then what the doctor will do and if they give medicine for removing the remaining part tat medicine will work like same like o have to face stomach cramps nd all the same problem pl let me knw mam I will be thankful to you.
I am 19 years old. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 30th jan and didn't take pill yet. Because my periods came today. But its too much painful. Is I am safe (not pregnant) please reply fast. i am too much worried with this period pain.
Giving birth to a child is the most profound form of joy felt by a woman. After getting pregnant, one should discuss with her gynecologist what form of surgery they should go in for. Women have been delivering babies by normal childbirth without any complications since the old times. However, complications might arise if you don't take proper care of your body before the date of delivery. You should be careful and alert at all times so that there are no detrimental effects to you and your child.
Certain tips and guidelines should be followed so that you and your child are safe and secure during a normal delivery:
- Diet: As soon as you know you are pregnant, you should take care of your diet. Avoid junk food and street food. Stick to a nutritious diet, which contains vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Iron and calcium rich food items should also be consumed for the healthy development of your fetus.
- Active lifestyle: Try to exercise daily. Include light permissible yoga and also light walks during your pregnancy. You can also join a yoga fitness class for expecting mothers. This can make your body flexible and ready for a normal delivery.
- Water: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated during your pregnancy.
- Stress: Pregnancy can be extremely stressful. This can take a toll on your body and also on your unborn child's health. Also too much stress can make labor a difficult experience, as the pelvic muscles might not expand for the baby to pass through.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption: Tobacco is very harmful and might lead to birth defects in your child. Alcohol also acts as a poison. Intake of these substances should be avoided completely.
- Prenatal class: Joining a prenatal class can be very helpful because you get to learn about giving birth and the things, which your body will be required to do during labor. This can come handy during the delivery.
- Breathing exercise: During labor it is possible that you can experience shortness of breath. Practicing breathing exercises will help you prepare for a normal delivery.
These tips should be known by every expectant mother so that the strenuous process of a normal delivery is eased out.