Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sarda SuriYour feedback matters!
I am facing frequent sneezing problem, almost every week. Watery discharge from nose runs for hours giving me discomfort at home/office disrupting my routine life. Sometimes I am unable to sleep whole night due to continuous sneezing. I suspect this might be due to some allergy like dust etc. But not sure. I am not interested in allopath as their are side effects of medicines. Is there any alternative available in Ayurveda?
I m 19 year old college going girl. I m suffering from insomnia from my childhood, but it took its high pitch before 3 years. I don't have nay worry but I feel more energetic at night. I feel like its day time. In day time whatever I do, I feel so sleepy, even I eat or not or I m restless or not. So I love waking at night but the classes are at day time so I m sometimes unable to cope with it. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I HAVE TRIED MANY THINGS, ALTHOUGH I DONT TAKE SLEEPING PILLS NOR WANT TO. I DONT HAVE ANY DEPRESSION OR TENSION.
I am having red patches on my forehead of penis. Whenever I touch it it pains alot n even it is very itchy. please help me. please suggest me. As soon as possible.
I am 36 years of age, male,i am having an sex problem, my sperms fall very fast while intercourse, what is the solution for it?
Sir, I am having throat pain. It started since two days. What should I do. Waiting for your advice. 1.
Having dry cough for almost 2 months, Irritation while coughing. Taken cough syrups but no improvement. Drinking hot water and doing salt water gargles. What should I do?
Can excessive intake of vitamin c about 1000 mg limcee chewable tablets can cause sleeplessness? Please help I'm not feeling sleepy yet its 4: 30 am now I had taken one tablet in noon and one right before sleeping but I had slept in noon.
The hip is an area of the body dense with bone, ligaments, tendons, and muscles—all of which can cause pain if something goes wrong. Just like with low back pain, the source of hip pain can be difficult to pinpoint.
Hip bursitis pain usually originates from the outside of the hip.
What is hip bursitis?
Hip bursitis is often the culprit of hip pain. But because of its tendency to share symptoms with hip osteoarthritis or lower back pain, hip bursitis is known as “the Great Mimicker.”
Hip bursitis occurs when the hip joint’s bursa, a thin sack on the outside of the joint that protects it, becomes inflamed. Hip bursitis can be caused by an injury to the hip or by an underlying issue, such as a pinched nerve in the back.
Bursitis and osteoarthritis: comparing symptoms
A closer look at the symptoms of hip bursitis and hip osteoarthritis can help distinguish the two:
Hip bursitis symptoms:
Hip pain is on the outside of the lower hip
Pain can start sharply and gradually change to a dull ache
Pain may spread to the thigh, lower back, groin, or buttock
Pain is worse after prolonged inactivity (like sleeping or sitting) or repetitive activity (like jogging or climbing stairs)
Pain and tenderness may increase when pressure is put on the affected hip, such as when lying on your side
Hip osteoarthritis symptoms:
The pain originates from the inside of the hip joint, so it's often felt in the buttock, groin, and thigh as well as the hip
Pain and stiffness comes on gradually and gets worse over time
The hip feels stiff and inflexible
There may be grating or creaking sensations
Secondary pain may appear in the knee because of hip stiffness or deformity
Both of these conditions can be managed through ayurvedic & panchkarma therapies.
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
If you are into healthy eating, but like a dose of fat in your diet, we have a surprise for you. Not all fats are unhealthy. Saturated fats should be taken as a part of your diet while trans-fat should be banished. There are a lot of fats that are healthy and can actually help in promoting good health.
So read on to know how to eat lots of fat and still be healthy!
- Avocados: Avocados contain a monounsaturated fat that goes by the name of Oleic Acid. This also has numerous health benefits and is known as a super food that gives us Omega-3 fatty acids. It even contains plenty of potassium.
- Cheese: Remember to have a slice of cheese the next time you find yourself avoiding that mandatory glass of milk. Cheese is known as a great source of protein, calcium and vitamin B 12 as well as phosphorous. It also contains fatty acids that can even reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Dark Chocolate: A small dose of dark chocolate a day can actually keep skin damage and cardiac disease at bay. That's the result of medical studies. This superfood can also encourage better brain function thanks to the fact that it is rich in iron, magnesium, copper and other nutrients as well as essential fats.
- Eggs: The fats found in eggs do not affect the cholesterol levels in the blood, which makes it the ideal source of essential and healthy fats as well as protein and calcium. Eggs can protect the eyes from wear and tear thanks to the heavy element of choline. Plus, it also known as a weight loss friendly food.
- Fish: Fish and other seafood have proven health benefits thanks to the Omega-3 fatty acids, which can actually aid you in your weight loss journey and keep your heart healthy. This lean protein also helps in giving you essential nutrition when ingested on a regular basis.
- Seed Oil: Sunflower, olive oil and flaxseed oil have healthy fats with proven health benefits for everyone. The fats present in this kind of oil are very healthy and can actually help in retaining the good health of bones.
- Nuts: Dry fruit, almonds, figs, pistachios and raisins help in giving you your daily dose of natural fats that are healthy. You can munch on these for essential vitamins and minerals along with the fat content.
Improve your overall health as well as the quality of your hair and skin with these essential and healthy fats!