Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sapna Pancholi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna PancholiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am married, I had a sex on 2nd april at 4 pm w/o protection I hv taken unwanted 72 on 4 aprl noon. Again I had sex with my husband on 4th april night w/0 condom so there is need to take another pills?
Suggest me diet chart for pregnant lady. And also tell me what to do & don't. We will be very thankful to you for this.
Hi, I am 28+ actually kuch time phele Mera abortion Hua tha 2 times it's happen and 2 time maine medicine khayi thi for abortion. I have one baby and I don't want more baby so that's the only reason I abort. But from last one month mere stomach me bahut pain Hai sometime it's feel like jab baby hota Hai waist pain or some time bahut ajib sa and from last month my back and body joints bi bahut pain kr raha Hai. I even can't sleep itna pain hota Hai. And from last 2 days I even can't stand properly asa lagta Hai jaisa kuch lag raha Hai meri navel me. And mujhe bhut payas bilkul nai lag rai or I can't drink plain water jaisa hi pita hun I felt vomit. And one more thing from last 4-5 months my periods are also irregular. Phele me always late hota thi but ab bahut jaldi jaldi I have periods and it's so much panic and sometimes it's come some pieces. I don't know what's happening with me please consult something it's not very dangerous I wish Thanks.
Diet, Sleep & Celibacy if maintained in balanced, proper health - physically, mentally, spiritually & socially healthy
Am 24 years old I have bilateral pcos. Weight 50 kg irregular menses. AMH is 9 no facial hair growth no overweight no acne just irregular menses or no menses till I take ayurveda medicines. Whenever I get menses does my ovulations occur or not? Does I get eggs produced to fertilize or not? Pls clarify me.
Some kind of white liquid is oozing out from her breasts. And it is also paining, while it gets out.
Hi I am 27 years married lady last year I blessed by a beautiful baby gal she is now 1 years old but from last 3 months my period is not well like before even not much blood out and period is continuing only 1or 2 days only but before its took almost 6 days. My last period date was 27 sep and after we had sex and I took I pill but yesterday we had sex again .should I take I pill again.
My last period date is Jan 25 and I had sex on feb 5, till yet I didn't got my periods But I felt few cramps in stomach and medium breast pain and it increased bit. I felt as I'm pregnant, I don't know how many weeks I'm pregnant and how to count that. Please let me know how many weeks I'm pregnant. Presently I'm healthy and not using any of medicines. I want to go for abortion Is it good if I use abortion kit? Should I consult any doctor regarding dosage? Or please guide me how to take steps.
Sex addiction can result from a lot of reasons. From coping with a mechanism to self-pleasure, beating loneliness to excess sex during the teen, anything can be a contributing factor. While the scientific community still does not pinpoint this as a disease, an increasing number of individuals are being identified who are suffering from an addiction to sex. While there is no quick fix to it, Ayurveda has ways that can address sex addiction and fix it for good:
- Food is essential: There should be razor sharp focus on eating. Sattvik Food such as curd, milk, bread, wheat, rice, sugar, milk is some of the best food items to curve sex addiction. Fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, mangoes and pomegranates play rich dividends in checking sex addiction. Popular meal preparation such as Havishya Annam and Charu are extremely helpful in curtailing sex addiction.
- Food to avoid: In Ayurveda food items such as meat, eggs, fish are considered as detrimental as far as sex health is concerned. They tend to increase sex addiction. The meat of buffalo, sheep or goat increases sex drive in an individual.
- Breathing exercise: Pranayama or slow breathing is another excellent way to reduce sex addiction. This is slow release and intake of oxygen. An expert supervision is required when it is performed for the first time.
- Working out: Daily jogging, running, working out or simply walking will go a long way in ensuring that an individual cut down his sex addiction over a period. Working out helps to profoundly sweat and helps the organ perform better. Not to mention, it lifts a person’s mood and installs loads of positive energy.
- Avoid addiction: Any addiction be it smoking, drinking, substance, drugs or marijuana can be extremely detrimental. External stimulus not only increases sex addiction but proves to be hazardous for the body over the long term.
- Keep hydrated: Remaining hydrated throughout the day is important. Drinking water, fruit juice, and other non-sweet drinks prove to be very handy in cutting down sex addiction. However, it should be ensured to refrain from drinking carbonated drinks. They increase fat in the body and make a person lethargic.
- Quick meditation: While meditation sounds daunting at times, it is not that difficult to do it. Sitting down in a quiet place and counting numbers from 1 to 100 is also a form of meditation. The idea is to concentrate and keep the focus for a stretch of time. Meditation greatly helps a person to curb sex addiction by keeping the mind focused.
- Ayurvedic tonics: Ayurvedic items such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, and turmeric can help to reduce sex addiction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.