Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna PancholiYour feedback matters!
I have a daughter who is 6 Year old .deLivery was through operation. Now I want. Second baby .i m trying from last one year. But the result is negative. My periods are not regular. Sometime comes 2 days late or before. please help me how I conceive.
I am 28 years old working woman. My menses is irregular. What should I do? I am married and I have no kids. My husband's sperm count is also very low. What should my husband do?
Good morning doctor, Please is it okay to take watermelon immediately after menstrual period and what are the benefits.
Hi, I am 8 months pregnant and today early morning I got loose motion and stomach pain and my blood group is - a neg and for 6 month I take 5000 use IMA injection and baby is moving properly now pls tell me what I do for my stomach pain.
Hello doctor, it's been 2 and a half month I had my periods. Me and my hubby are trying to convince. From last 6 days getting spots brown & red. Urine test are negative. Please advice.
Can we do sex daily without condoms? I don't want to pregnant her. Otherwise which are the best days for safer sex? Which time is best for sex? I feel aroused a lot in early morning.
I had some red patches near my vagina. They are itchy and irritating. Do applying zandu balm on them can cure them fast?
I am a 22/f and having itching n irritation in vagina n burning sensation while peeing. I hv got urine culture test done n results are normal. What shud I do.
I am 30 year old female. In Sept 2014 had miscarriage in 3rd month of pregnancy. Was diagnosed to have subacute hypothyroidism (initially hyperthyroid and later hypothyroid) in September 2014. I am taking eltrxin 0.25mcg daily and now my TSH is 2.2. Iast my Cycles was in Aug 2015. No periods in Sept even after taking me prate for 5 days. Now taking L-arginine and folic acid. Kindly advise.
I'm in 3rd Mnth 12th week) pregnancy my weight was 59 b4 2mnth but now it got 57 kg also m not at all hungry you cnt have food which I usually take before their is no nausea and vomiting though I puked 4-5 times in 2nd month still I want to know is it a matter of concern n how I increase my appetite as I always feel like m full, n now It taking me to some stress.
1. Fair and healthy skin
2. Perfect figure
3. Long and shiny hair
4. Healthy teeth and gums
5. Strong and beautiful nails
6. Lustrous and dark-circle free eyes.
Anything thing else you would like to add to list?
What all of would want is for this to happen without devoting hours to it!
So here's a simple elixir for your good health for winters-
1/4 cup curry leaves
1/4 cup coriander leaves
1/2 cup spinach
Honey to taste
Blend all these together with some water (as required). Let it be the first thing in the day to enter your mouth. Do not forget to drink 2-3 glasses of warm water after drinking this. As it will help in flushing out the toxins!
Try it for a month and feel its goodness
M trying to conceive from last 4-5 months. My follicular study was ok, hsg test is normal and blood report is also normal. Then why m not able to conceive?
Lemon juice to reduce age spots
The vitamin c present in lemons is a strong antioxidant. Besides, its bleaching action works wonders on age spots and freckles. Just squeeze out the juice from a lemon, apply and leave on your skin for about 15 minutes every day and then rinse with plain water.
For even better results, combine 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with half teaspoon of milk cream and 1 teaspoon of egg white. Mix all these ingredients and apply on the face; after 15 minutes, rinse with cold water.
Lemon juice in combination with honey is also a very effective remedy for ageing skin because honey has a soothing action. Mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and honey and massage it into your skin. Keep for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water.
I am on duphaston and folvite after iui. There is horrible back pain. Today is 21 day of last period. What should I do. Somewhat pain in uterus.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"