Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna PancholiYour feedback matters!
Hi I want to get pregnant but do not know what is the right time to be pregnant. We wash our vaginal area after sex .suggest me.
She is having sugar, HBA1C is an average of 7.5 consecutively from past 9 months, can we plan for pregnancy. Kindly suggest.
Have pain in my heals for the last 6 months or so. Intermittently get some relief for some time period when I get some prolonged rest. Please suggest treatment for the ailment.
Hello, I and my partner have intercourse on 13 June, 1 Pm, but due to some reason protection failed, so because of fear she took ipill on 14 June, 9 AM, her period r regular on 22 but as today is 22 ipill is showing no reaction, her period does not come today I know we should wait but is there any chances of pregnancy after taking ipill within 20 hrs - - please tell I am worried please And I have calculated about safe period so does it make chances less.
Can I sleep straight on my back during my third trimester of pregnancy? Its my Start of 8th month. Actually I get tired sleeping on left side sometimes.
I am 32 years old woman. My last delivery date 13/08/2014. I discontinue Brest feeding my baby after one year of delivery due to some problem. Nowadays I want to continue feeding again but my milk is insufficient for my baby. How can I increase my milk naturally. Thank you
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.
I am 27 years old and my husband is 31 years. We have been married for 5 years and now we are planning for a child please give guidelines we are trying but it is not successful.
I am 25 year old and having one child. Post delivery I put on weight now I don't know how to reduce it. Please help me.
She has white bleeding and she fearing that she has pregnancy. Is it real that she has coming pregnant.
Regulate Irregular Menstrual Cycle ( for all age female)
One of the prevalent problems among women is the irregular periods or menstrual cycle. Delayed menstruation can lead to a lot of issues for women and can also affect their overall health. Since menstrual cycle is a natural process that happens after every 28 days, irregularities might affect the functioning of the body.
A Balanced Diet
To keep the body functions normal especially menstruation where women are concerned, a balanced diet is very imperative. Green leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits, juices and nuts plays a very significant role here. Along with this it is important to maintain the intake of three large meals every day that are full of nutrients and provide you with the required quantity of the same. Make sure you also adhere to small quantities of food in between the larger ones to fill in the gap. This will make sure that you do not lack any nutrients
Drink Abundant Water
Water is one magical potion that is a remedy for most of the health ailments. 10-15 glasses of water everyday keeps the body clean from toxins and impurities as well as regulate the functioning of the body and improve blood circulation. This in turn will help you in regularizing periods in case you are suffering from this issue. So make sure you drink plenty of water on a consistent basis!
Avoid Alcohol and Smoke
Smoking and consuming alcohol are two of those habits that can really trigger the problem and might escalate to a serious level. It also hinders the menstruation cycle according to many researches. A lot of professionals also believe that excessive smoking and alcohol can also have a bad impact on fertility of a woman. Therefore, try and keep away from both of these especially if you are suffering from irregularity of periods. This will not only prevent but also treat the issue to a great extent.
Limit Caffeine Intake
Caffeine is another form of drink that can really heighten the problem of irregularities in periods. Try and avoid tea and coffee as well as energy drinks as much as possible. This will only help you in maintaining good health and normal body functioning.
Along with this refined foods like refined sugar, refined flour and rice should be kept away from. Salt intake should be totally limited during the time of the cycle.
Meditation and Exercise
These healthy habits will make you stress free and relax your senses which in turn will trigger the proper secretion of the hormones in the body. Consistent meditation for at least 45-60 minutes everyday will get you freedom from the problem of irregular periods. Walking, jogging and light exercises are some of the other ways to achieve your goal without much hassle.
Benefit of Asafetida
All you have to do in fry a dash of asafetida in a little of clarified butter and use a teaspoon of the same to mix in with a glass of buttermilk. Now have this liquid once everyday until the problem totally subsides. Remember, that a home remedy can only be effective if followed regularly without skipping.
Acupuncture or Acupressure Treatment for Menstrual cycle
I have treated many cases of Acupuncture method , what I mentioned above if facing problem in initial stage if this Menstrual problem sustaining for long time need to be treat, that too young age female need to get treatment as soon as possible for their normal cyclic life ? taking medicine most of the time become addict to the medicine some time prescribe dosage may not give preferring result and be aware of side effect of this medicines , My treatment method 100% drugless and effective method can contact me for more clarification or treatment ?live with healthy menstrual cycle ? Acupuncture Healer Nazir Sheriff- +91 9789908903- www.Acuheal.In
We have been trying to conceive from the last 4 months. This month my periods were missed on the due date but they came back after 2 days. Home test was negative on the second day of missed period. I have never missed my periods before and have always been in the cycle. I bled light on the first day. Second day was little more, and third is very light again. It doesn't look like the normal period. I don't even have the cramp pain or any other pain associated with normal periods. Can this be implantation bleeding? or is this a miscarriage?
A healthy libido is as important as any other function within your body. However, as much as it is a physical function, a lot of it has to do with the most important sexual organ, the brain. If you or your partner is both physically and emotionally not in the right place, your sex drive suffers. This can create physical and emotional problems in your life. Some of the tips to help increase your sex drive are mentioned as follows.
- Getting the right amount of sleep: One of the major causes of low sex drive among men and women is the lack of sleep. Between household chores as well as office work and family commitments, the first thing that gets compromised on is sleep. Low sleep results in the drop in testosterone in both men and women thus, drastically lowering sex drive. This is the hormone primarily responsible for sex drive in both men and women. Ensure that you get at least 8 hours of sleep daily to maintain a healthy sex drive.
- Think and talk sex: Mostly women and men to some extent as well tend to put talking about sex in the no go zone. This along with the mundane discussions about household life tends to lower libido as well. Ensure that you put in some sex talk to keep the spark alive as this would keep your libido levels and the physical attraction levels high.
- Overweight and obesity is toxic for your sex drive: Excess fat and being overweight is a big libido killer in both men and women. Obesity and high body fat percentage inhibits testosterone production, thus, denting your sex drive. It is very important that you try to lose a few pounds and set goals to become fit as this will work wonders for your libido.
- Meditate and relax: When you are stressed, cortisol levels in your blood are increased as the adrenaline glands go into overdrive. This is one of the most common and major sex drive killers. It is thus, very important that you practice mediation and other relaxation techniques to ensure that stress levels are down which will help in boosting libido.
- A healthy diet: This is possibly one of the most important components in your life which determines how the physical side of libido is managed. Certain foods may kill your libido such as cheese and other dairy products, fried fatty foods, carbonated sodas among others. Some of the foods that are good for your libido would be ginger, watermelon, lettuce, and eggs.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.