Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh MarkenYour feedback matters!
I have HB -9.4 g/dL, ESR - 100 MM, uric acid - 6.8 mg/DL, B12 - 885 Pg/ml, I don't feel fine ,I have pcos too. I am starting the medication now for PCOs. Rise is B12 should be a matter of concern? Please advice.
Meri normal period aaj ki date 4 din baad he. Aur sex 2 din se chal rahi he. Kya me unwanted 72 pill kha sakti hu. Pill nahi lene se bhi hogi kya? Please ans me best solution.
Hi I am having the high prolactin level, but no irregular periods, and breast discharge, but I am facing the fertility problem, please tell me what should I do?
Hello, doctor I am 23 yrs old with 157cm height and 60 kgs weight, since my menarchy my menstrual cycle is not regular and I get only twice in a year I regularly do abdominal exercises and work up like walking but I am gaining weight and my abdomen is growing day by day. Please do help me.
Kindly suggest a effective pill to get rid of unwanted pregnancy please i have submitted the question desperately waiting for the answer
8 months back I have undergone c section. Still my periods r not back. I have been feeding once a day. Is it alarming? 15 day back I have seen small blood stains for two days and stomach pain. After that evry thing was normal. I'm worried do I need to undergo any medication for this please help me out.
Hello, I had unprotected sex on 29th June and took pill on the same day itself, but then I again had unprotected sex on 4th July. Can I again take pill? Is it advisable. Will it have any adverse effects?
I am 25 years old and my little finger burned it is half the size will that affect my baby in pregnancy?
I have unprotected sex with my wife eighth day of ovulation and also I ejaculated out side of vagina will she pregnant?
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to Balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of Balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause Balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other Balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to Balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
Other causes of Balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: Otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. Completing the antibiotics course helps prevent this infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.