Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjna JainYour feedback matters!
Hi Doc, I am 25years and I suspected I might be pregnant so as a home remedy I had ripped papaya along with 10-12 seeds. Now I have a brown discharge. I thought it was old blood. But it doesn't smell anything. And I am not getting any periods. Just on wiping the brown discharge. Please suggest. I am not in a situation to take any lab test or consult a doctor.
Mam I have mentioned already that my last bleeding was on 23rd July immediately after the day having unprotected sex on 22nd July. However I am not sure whether it was my normal periods or withdrawal bleeding. The previous menstruation was on 16th of June.
Hello, everyone. I am Dr Ashwini Mulye. I practise in CBD in Preheladpur. I am running an Ayurvedic Panchakarma centre since 15 years.
In the last video, we saw that how Basti helps in detoxification and the removal of waste from the body. Today I will speak about menopause, degenerative changes in the body and how Basti helps in it.
Post menopausal age lot of women come to me with the back ache, lumbar pain, weight gain, leg pain and hot flushes with a lot of debility, weakness etc. As they cross menopausal there are a lot of degenerative changes in the body due to lack of estrogen hormone. And there is 90% female we see nowadays in the age of 33-35 years we find the degenerative changes, the vit-D deficiency and osteoporotic changes.
What can be the reason for this problem?
The reasons are;
- Lack of nutritious food
- Lack of proper exercise
- Lack of exposure to sunlight
- Improper sitting posture
- Improper way of eating
- Irregular eating habits
- Improper sleep
- Eating lot of junk food with preservatives
There are a lot of reasons. All these produce degenerative changes early. Earlier the degenerative changes were found at the age of approximately 60 years but now such changes occur at the age of 33-35 years. So, for such cases, we have options in Ayurveda.
We give Ksheera Vasthi. It is a type of enema in which the medical decoction is made of five bitter and Madhur vipaaki dravyas. This can be selected according to the patient. Now, this can be mixed with the milk. The decoction is again reduced to half, it is processed in milk and additional ghee is added according to disorder. This is administered rectal ruffle around 14-21 or more days, according to what disorder patient is having. This helps in increasing the bone density and reducing the effects of degeneration in the body. You have to give them in large numbers.
Benefits- It is observed that after giving such type of Vasthi if there is any reduction in pain or pain related to the degeneration of the back pain, neck pain, joint pain or the lumbar area. As well as it helps in increasing the volume of the hair, reducing your hairfall, increases the strength of the teeth, increases your bone strength many other things like Vit-D deficiency, a lot of sweat, weakness etc . All these problems will be fine if you take this Ksheera Vasthi atleast once a year or depending on the degre of your osteoporosis, twice or thrice a year. It depends on what condition you are going through.
This type of Vasthi is given after the dinner. It is continuously provided to clean bowel habits and rest of the conditions are normal. So, if you are going through such type of disorder, I would suggest to contact us and get an idea about the treatments.
If you have any query, you can contact me through Lybrate for text, audio and video consultation.
I had sex with my boyfriend not internal sex but a romantic sex he did not insert his penis into vagina but I slowed his sperm now I don't knw whether am pregnant or not.
My friend was 20 years old and his girlfriend was 17 years old they are recently participated in sex, and the girl want to eat papaya To avoid pregnancy, What would you advise?
Hi doctor, I am suffering from extreme lower back pain after my every periods. Please suggest me what should I do for it.
Hello. I am suffering from pcod and I want natural pregnancy give me healthy lifestyle tips my weight is 57 is it ok?
- You can change your smile through the “Magic of Orthodontics,” the original smile-maker technique. Orthodontics is a sub-specialty of dentistry that is devoted to the study and treatment of malocclusions (improper bites). And there really is a certain magic in the way that teeth actually can be moved through bone into new positions.
- While most people seek it out for purely cosmetic reasons, orthodontics improves your biting function and oral health which in turn improves esthetics.
I am 24 years married lady, I have taken I pill on 13 Dec, today on 19 Dec at 11 am, it is started bleeding from my vagina, it is continuously bleeding, please guide me as what should I do.
Hi I am 33 years old. Last month while sonography I came to know having PCOD problem. I have one 6.5 years old daughter. Now I am thinking to take another chance or want to conceive. I heard in PCOD it's impossible to conceive so pls suggest me any treatment of it.
Making decisions is an everyday occurrence, be it big or small. We decide when to wake up, what to eat for meals and where we want to go on holiday. They may not be big decision, but they are decisions nonetheless. But sometimes there are things holding us back from making good decisions. Things such as not having enough information on the subject or not having the confidence to see the decision through. Often times we are simply afraid that the decision we make may be the wrong one. Like all thing there are certain steps we can follow to try and make the best most rational decision, they are:
1. Identify your goal:
It is important to identify what you hope to achieve from making this decision. Identifying what the problem is and why it needs to be solved is a great start to making a decision. It is important to know what you want out of making this decision. Identifying this will help making your decision easier.
2. Gather information:
In order to make an informed decision it is important to know all the pertinent information regarding the decision. By doing this you have a better understanding of the problem and how best you can solve it.
3. Brainstorm outcomes:
To any situation there are always several different outcomes to it. Before making any decision, it is important to know all the various outcomes that could happen. Your decision could lead to various other situations. Think about all the different outcomes that could happen see what could happen based on the decision you make.
4. Consider the consequences:
No matter what decision you make there are always consequences to them. Consider what the consequences could be and decide whether your decision outweighs the risks of going through with it.
5. Take action:
Now that you have gathered all the information and thought of the different outcomes and consequences of your decision it is time to take action. Follow through on the option you think is the best one. Once you have made your decision, remember that it too will have certain risks and consequences you will have to face, make sure you are ready for them.
6. Evaluate your decision:
Whether your decision turned out to be good or bad, it is important to evaluate it. Figure out where you went wrong or what could be done better next time. This way the next time you have to make a similar decision you know what needs to be done.
My wife aged about 33 years complaining in lower abdomen near ovaries on both sides as also in her back. Three months back an ultrasound was done in which in right ovary a hemorrhagic cist was detected. The doctor suggested me to take ovaral-g for four months, same has now about to complete but she is not getting change in pain. Apart from it she is complaining pain in her ribs in chest please suggest medicine/ mode of treatment.
Hello Mam, I have a query regarding low periods only 2 days from last six month. Please provide me solution.
I have a baby 10months old. I had a c section is it possible for me to reduce my tummy now? Tummy binder and walking did not help me much i still have a tummy looking like 5months. Please advise me of hoe to reduce my tummy.
Respected doctors I am 30 weeks pregnant with twins. I have done growth scan at 28 weeks and everything was fine. It showed fluid is adequate. But from last 2-3 days my panty remains wet always. I am tensed that weather it is normal or fluid is leaking. please guide me. What I am supposed to do in this situation? please guide.
A lot of people are obsessed with the idea of having a soul mate. This is probably because of the countless books and movies that have equated the idea of a soul mate with that of true love. Now, the idea of being with a soul mate is not unappealing at all, because after all, who would not want to be with the perfect partner? The idea of having someone who gets you is totally wonderful. However, it is also important to understand that the concept of a soul mate is very ambiguous and can, in fact, ruin your potential love life. Instead, when you are going out with someone, it is important to enjoy their company and be grateful for what they can offer, rather than scaring them off by constantly trying to impose your expectations of what they should be giving you. Here are some reasons why it is important to put your hunt for that elusive “soul mate” on a permanent halt.
Nobody Is Perfect!!
This is one of those quintessential reasons why you have to stop looking for your soul mate immediately. After all, what is a soul mate? Most people believe that a soul mate is someone who is completely perfect not only for them, but also as a person. However, these are very unrealistic expectations. It is not possible for an individual, whether a boy or a girl, to be completely perfect. If you are hung up on the idea, you might not be able to handle the problems and the shortcomings in your partner, because after all, it will not comply with your idea of how “perfect” your partner is and should be.
You Will Never Be Able To Accept Completely
A relationship consists of two people, where both individuals are equal participants. If one of the partners is in the relationship because they have found something attractive about you, and the other partner is in the relationship because they think you are soul mates, then an immediate imbalance is created. In the process, the latter would never be able to accept the smaller quirks, mistakes, flaws, and habits which do not coincide with their own, because obviously that is not what “soul mates” are supposed to be like, are they? Work on accepting your partner as they are instead of fitting them into the mold that you have created, because you never know, they might become your partner in life.
Expecting too much from a relationship or your partner can lead to heartbreak. So, keep your expectations real!
- People associate the concept of a soul mate with statements like “We share a special connection,” or “We are made for each other,” or even “We love each other unconditionally.” No matter how appealing and fairytale-like it sounds, you also have to make sure that you are firmly grounded in reality. Although thoughts like these can enhance a relationship, it is also important to note that a relationship cannot be solely based on such things. No matter what, there will be some amount of consternation, fighting, and misunderstandings, which will only increase when your idea of a having a perfect soul mate is violated.
- Marriage makes you complete and ends your loneliness: Marriage definitely provides you a companion (for life), but being lonely is something dependent on the person. As they say, be alone, don’t be lonely.
- You will know at first sight if the person is right for you: Not necessarily. The person may have been nicely groomed and dressed when you first met them. However, there is more to that person, and as you get to know them more, you will become aware of your likes and dislikes and other aspects, which are more important in helping you decide if the person is right for you.
- You need to remember every date that was a milestone in your life – the day you met, the day you proposed, the day you agreed, the day you spoke to your parents, the day they agreed…… the list can be very long Get real! All these lead to you two being together. They are good to remember, but do not call for a celebration every single time. Also depends on what you call as a celebration.
- Celebration: Instead of talking about past events, keep small milestones for yourselves and celebrate each event together. Celebration means going for a ball party where all break into a well-rehearsed song and dance. Celebration is being together and talking something meaningful. It could be cooking together or going for a drive or a movie. Important is to spend time together.
- Romance is in the air: Depends on your definition of romance. But, as the routine daily life begins, you realize you need to clean the house, cook food, and buy groceries to ensure it is running smooth. Romance is definitely there, but there are other things too to do.
- Love will help overcome all problems: Love definitely helps tide through problems, but whether it is money or people, you need to work on them.
- Communication: My spouse knows me so well, I don’t have to say a word: 'Totally wrong'. If you want it, say it. It is as simple as that. Telepathy does work, but it is better to talk out than assume. Communication is key to any relationship, especially marriage.
- Marriage is the bed of roses: No Married couples are always happy. Married couples also fight and argue and quarrel. No two people can think the same way. So agree to disagree and respect the differences.
- Possessiveness: Being possessive is a way to show love. After a certain point, being possessive can get a little irksome. Everybody needs their own space, so learn to give and take space and enjoy your own things. It becomes essential.
5 Do's In Marriage
- Accept that a marriage has ups and downs, is not always a jolly happy ride.
- Give time and be patient, marriage takes time and evolves over a period of time.
- Build trust over a period of time.
- Be frank in expressing your opinion, even if not during an argument.
- Give each other space and respect it.
- Talk and plan finances because you need to be planning together.
5 Don'ts In Marriage
- Don’t try to gain the upper hand always - the dictatorship times are over.
- Don’t expect every celebration to be grand; time spent together doing simple things matter.
- Don’t get possessive with your partner.
- Don’t expect to be aware of every activity that he/she is involved in.
- Don’t impose your friends on your partner, unless they also enjoy their company. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.