Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjna JainYour feedback matters!
I am facing problem of fatigue while working in office, most of the time after lunch and early in the morning. My age is 48 and have family history of Diabetes (Mother). I am doing blood urine test every year and doctor told nil report. Please guide my next step.
My friend has a slight swelling on her right labia majora with no pain or itching or any symptoms of an infections. Could you please advise as to why this has happened n wat can be done to cure it.
Dear sexologist, how we will be do anal sex without pain. We used condom but also my wife deeply got pain. While sex how she control pain. Kindly suggest me notes.
My period date is 23/1/16. And till nw period have nt come, I have test a pregnancy test but it's result is negative. M married from last 6 months.
After delivery of my baby I gain weight. I also suffering problem of periods. When I take medicine periods comes when I stopped medicine periods did not come. Can periods problem cause fatness. My baby is now 16 month. I want to lose my weight. What should I do.
My wife is 35years old, recently jan 2015 we got married, we had 1st sex after a month, after that she neither got pregnant nor she having any periods. Its already 3rd month running but she dosent have any period. Kindly suggest what medicine we follow?
Hi sir/madam im laxmi 24 years married I m pcod patient I want to get pregnancy im using tablets crisanta ls susten10mg nd evion 400 plzz tell me what can I do.
My LMP was on 30 December 2015. But I got menstruation today (18 of Jan. Normally my cycle is 28 days n I never got periods so early. I need your advice for why it happened n what I have to do now?
My husband fingers my umbical cord hole and vagina at every night. Is it safe for him to have its taste everyday. Will he catchup any diseases, well I do not hav any diseases by now.
I am female 27, I am 31 weeks pregnant. I have a small amniotic band in my lower uterine segment in periplacental region. Would it cause any harm to my baby? Any precautions to be taken? How can I protect my baby?
After completing 4th month of pregnancy which type of food is healthy for baby and mother? Pls list out the food items.
Is it possible for a lady of 37 year to get pregnant if eggs formation stop in his body without egg receiving.
My wife is at her first month of pregnancy. She is not at all feeling well. She is tired all the time and not able to sleep for the last 10-15 days. She hardly take food. whatever the things to be taken care of.
How can a person be infected with STD like AIDS ? I want to know every case by which this can happen , by sex or anything else ?
My period is 3 days late and I have some symptoms clear watery discharge, frequent urination, leg pain, breast tenderness is it symptoms of pregnancy?
# I have hirsutism (i.e hard hair on upper lips and chin) # What's is the cause of hirsutism? # I have PCOS too (multiple immature follicles) # Is there any home remedy to deal with hirsutism? # Nowadays. I am taking flaxseed (omega-3).is it helpful in treating hirsutism?
Before 4-5 days we had sex and I think my sperm hadn't gone inside also nd after having she had contraceptive pill also but last night she had stomach pain and little bit vomiting but we don't want baby right now. Is it symptoms of pregnancy and also she didn't have her food last light she had biscuits only and also she is having frequent urine. But she was having pain before some days.
I have pcod and trying to conceive. My doctor gave me three month course of clofert 50 mg. First month it didn't work. Second month it worked and matured egg but pregnancy not happen. Third month again it didn't work till 18th day of period and after 18th day I didn't continue monitoring because I was demoralised. Now I am waiting for my periods and its not coming, my last month date is 7th June. I did pregnancy test at home it was negative. From last 4-5 days brown discharge is also coming but periods are not coming. Can you tell me what it happens. Is there any kind of expectation or its just periods delay because of irregularity. Trying to conceive from last two years.
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.