Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Verma
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev VermaYour feedback matters!
I am 66 years old male. I am suffering from prostate gland problem since 5 years. Today blood flows while urinating. Twice it happened. What is the cause of this?
मरी पत्नी का उम्र 30 साल है उनके सीने दर्द हो रहा था तो डॉक्टर को दिखाया!सोस्मोग्राफी करने पर पता चला की सीने में दोनों तरफ गाठ बन गया है! डॉक्टर ने दावा दिया जिससे एक तरफ की गाठ ख़त्म हो गयी लेकिन दाये साइड की गाठ 25*18 milimter से घटकर 9*7 milimiter हो गया लेकिन जब खाना खाती है तो सीने के बीच में बहुत दर्द होता है दर्द की दवा खाने पर ठीक हो जाता है!छाती रोग के डॉक्टर से दवा चल रहा है लेकिन खाने में बहुत कष्ट है!कोई उपाय बताये
I had Marks on my face and pimples are too often occurs n let itself disappear. Leaving marks behind ? What can I do to stop or reduce pimples n remove marks from my face.
Causes and cosmetic treatment for Acne scars
Acne is one of the common problem faced by the teenager's even middle aged females and males nowadays and it is a very irritating problem because it leaves behind very dirty marks and scars. If it were left alone then the marks and scars wouldn't be there because of pricking and breaking of the boils. Dirty marks pits or scars as we call them are left behind. Sometimes very big pustular acne on their own also can leave behind scars. It is very easy to take care of acne. But it is very difficult to take care of scars. The definitely affect one's self confidence and also in your day to day life it will affect your activities as well. Lot of importance is given to one's own look nowadays. So a clear face is very important.
Modern medicine offers a lot of modalities in the treatment for the same. The simplest one are peels in which specific medicines are applied on the face and that takes off the top most layers of the skin thereby taking care of the marks as well. There is another advance thing in this that is known as oxygen peel. That also refreshes the skin in addition to reduce the formation of new acne as well. The next step in this is microdermabrasion that also uses either power crystals. Or it is going to use a diamond tip to remove the top dead layers of the skin. This again also with its suction action open up all the pores that are there and also open up all the commodores.
The third step in this is usually micro needling. Now this is a procedure which goes in depth trying to clear of the marks and scars from the depth. It is required sometimes and numbing cream. The instrument itself has got multiple needles on a barrel which is rolled on to the skin to regenerate from the below and thereby help in the lift up of the scars. This requires multiple sessions but the results are very beautiful. The state of our treatment for acne scars is fractional carbon dioxide laser resurfacing. Now this is a laser that can penetrate right up to the depth of the skin where the scars are formed. It can break of the fibrous bands which is holding the skin below and lift them from below itself. Now this laser can treat the superficial part as well as the deeper part thereby giving a complete clearing of acne its marks and its scars.
The treatment option will depend on the individual what they want what you want what final result is desired by both. Also the target is important the skin type also the work type of the patient is also important. Also one of the most important things that does matter in this will be the time duration and definitely not to mention the cost factor. Because none of these procedures are going to be covered by any med claim or an insurance policy since these are all the cosmetic procedures.
For further information you can contact me through lybrate.com
I have some skin problem which starts in summer mainly body parts are affected due to which dot spots white in colour appears and they are itchy what to do about it23-12 1990.
Hello sir, I am 16 years old boy. My hand and face skin has become dark as compared to other regions because of suntan from a long time. My skin is fair except face and hand. Please suggest me what can I do. I tried many natural methods but not get any good result.
Summer often brings in a host of problems, the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in Ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth - it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
Ayurveda tips you must follow
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!