Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev TripadhiYour feedback matters!
She has back pain while standing long hours in kitchen from last 1 week. We want some calcium dose consultation for her. She was thyroid (TSH) diagnosed 3 years back and since then she is taking 1 tab of thyrofit 25 mg empty stomach daily. With this dose her thyroid level is normal. We get her thyroid checked every 6 month. Previously she was also taking Calci-G 100 mg for calcium intake. Can we go with this medicine further.
I am suffering from condromalacia patella since two years. What should I do. I have started mecvestin plus from two days. Is it curable. How can we treat this.
I am 27 year old female, I have a pain in chest and back, and I got my e. C. G done and e. C. O as well. And the reports are fine. I am confused?
My mother has severe pain in knees nd jointsafter recovery from chikungunya. Pl suggest some quick remedy for her.
I'm a student studying civil engineering. When I give pressure on my knees it pains a lot please help!
Dear sir, My age is 37 years, I had back pain and sciaticasince 28 april 2010. I was continuing treatment in all Ayurveda, allopathy, homeopathy. I had a temporary relief at the time of taking medicine. But no permanent relief. My family back ground got married in June 2009. We lived together around five months, she was pregnant and she left me for delivery to his home. A male child born after that she did not returned to me. Many family councils attended but no use finally we got divorce. She got married by october 2016. Now also am getting thoughts of her. Unable to forget her. My father aged 72 years and prepares food for me, now am in search of bride and no one is coming forward to marry me because of second marriage. My present behaviour/symptoms as on November 2016. Numbness in both foots, hands, some thing wrong in my head that I can not say clearly about it. Feeling uneasy when I sit, walk, lethargy mind, forgetfulness, when I speak to some other person, I think of my behaviour that how I behaved with the person, some times laughing, speaking the same lonely. As I am from a poor family please suggest me a good govt. Ayurvedic hospital or else private. Thanking you
While doing gym my left shoulder get jerked its hurting when I stretch my left arm. What should I do?
I have multilevel disc degenerative changes in the lumbar spine with associated facet joint arthropathy. There is mild spinal canal stenosis at L3-S1 level.
Sir wt is the best way to cure joint problem like if someone is lacking in grease problem of joint grease is not enough how to make grease through natural way.
I am 31 year old male. I had a small 2-3 swellings in my right armpit yesterday onwards. Severe pain also there. Please suggest me the solution for this. May I know how to take precautions for this.
My wife leg toe and knee pain in early morning and in day also. What is the reason and how to cure? Please advise.
I am a 20 year old boy and I have a knee ache from last 3-4 months, I am using pain relief ointments but still I can feel the pain when have to sit for 1/2 hrs or more on a particular place. What should I do?
My mother has been pain in her knee or sometimes in her teeth. If my mother take medicine they are alright but any time again start pain. It is a long time pain. Any suggestions.
I am suffering from shoulder pain. I hardly can through a cricket ball. After throwing the ball it seems my shoulder is gone. Plzzz suggest me what I need to do.
I am 18 years old and I am suffering with severe headache and back pain also accompanied with head ache and motions also and I am also suffer I ng with sprain iny spinal cord and also joint pains and some times severe stomach ache occurs and it stops suddenly and al So co.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle.