Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev ShahYour feedback matters!
My hair is falling. Much more dandruff in my head and too pain. Can you suggest what should be done?
In mah face there are many pimples in 14 year only I request uh please tell meh how can I remove it from my face I dnt like it.
Sir my face is full of pimples, I am annoyed by that, and even blackspot are also on the face so please help me out.
Is hirsutism problem will be solve with laser hair treatment and any ayurvedic treatment for it like spearmint tea is beneficial for reduce excessive growth of hair on body and face?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
My hair is falling at a very rapid rate. So sir shall I go with some med or with some yogic exercises. If medicine then its if what types. please respond.
Iam 21 years old have a lot of. Pimple scar on face and my face is becoming dry so fast. What should I do doctor?
Hello Doctor! I am suffering from prolonged dandruff and itching in my scalp. I have tried many shampoos but unable to get rid of dandruff. Due to this, whenever I step into sun my scalp starts itching and I can't controlling scratching my head. Please suggest what should I do? I have also tried Elocon lotion along with Vitamin E capsule.
I have so many pimple problem, I had take isotroin 20 capsule for 3 months, bt now again some rashes came out on my face, please tell some medicine name, I need help.
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.