Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev ShahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering for some infection. I feel there is very heat in my body. My feet, hand,ear gets red and started burning. Even if I will eat medicine like crocin I get red fully with some itching. My treatment is going on .I m recommending Ayurveda so doc told me there is pitta which should come out so I had done panchakrma treatment but still I am suffering. also I am get periods only for max 3 days with average bleeding .so pls advice me some better solution.
It's being 5 years using steroid cream on face at night, my skin was good. But when ever I miss that cream, my skin get worst. So is there any home remedy or any tablets to stop using steroid cream? Please help me doctor to get out of this.
Hi, I am Nitu Singh 30 years old. Black marks on my nose and face after delivery of my son, please suggest the medicine.
Im 20f. I want long thick hair. Wat can I do? Wat shampoo can I use. Many says all shampoos contain acids n sulphates. Wat to use actually?
I am in my thirties. My skin is oily. N have many open pores which are visible. How can I improve my skin ?
Sir, Meri age 23 years old hai. Sir mere face per chote chote gadde ho rhe hai pehle mere pimples hue the uski vajah se hue hai. Please give me suggestion to clean my face.
I am suffering from psoriasis since last year. I consulted a skin specialist and he refered to use sf6 ointment. When I use it they reducing and after few days it coming as it is. Please suggest cure.
My hair is thinning and I'm losing my hair from one side, is it because or male pattern baldness? Or its just regular hair fall, plus please tell me how do I stop hair fall.
My skin is darken I want to bright it and look flawless whiter skin and I am 17 years old so can you please suggest me?
Sagging skin can come about due to sudden and drastic weight loss, as well as the advancement of age. The supple quality of the skin is gradually lost to age as the skin becomes less firm and tight and begins to sag in certain areas. The skin loses collagen and elasticity which holds the connective tissue together, as we lose weight and begin to age. Also, constant exposure to harsh weather conditions including extreme heat or cold can make the skin sag. Further, sagging skin can also point towards poor lifestyle choices. All this makes the skin appear less firm.
So how can you fix sagging skin? Read on to know more:
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to a dramatic change in your overall looks. One of the foremost ways in which these habits show up is with sagging skin. So it would be a good idea to eliminate smoking and excessive, daily drinking from the menu so that your skin remains younger looking and firmer in the long run. These habits can also make your skin age before time, apart from the other health repercussions.
- Moisturise: Dryness is also a major factor that leads to aging skin. You can switch to a moisturiser that has Vitamin A and C as well as other ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acid, which can make the skin look much younger. These kinds of moisturisers helping in replacing some of the lost collagen as they provide nutrients to let the skin breathe and tighten.
- Supplements: Taking vitamin supplements is also a good way to ensure that the skin becomes tighter. Vitamins like A, E and C are of paramount importance for the skin and these nutrients can make the skin shine with good health. So, you can ask your doctor about taking these supplements in order to make the skin appear tighter.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Injectables like Botox and fillers, as well as laser and other methods used to make the skin smooth, can also make it appear tighter and more firm. You can also go through a minor surgery to remove the sagging skin if there is a notable amount that seems to be dripping down.
- Exercise: Regular facial and body exercises will help in gradually toning the body, which will make the skin more firm as well. This is especially important if you have recently lost a whole lot of weight and are suffering from sagging skin. There are many ways to improve the quality of the skin and diet and exercise are the first steps.