Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev Kr. ChowdharyYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have a issue with dental problem. Although I brush twice a day but since last 3, 4 months my mouths smells. What should I do?
I am 29 years old female. I have small gap between the front two teeth. Also my upper set of teeth are bit protruding. But shows only when I speak. In chennai they are charging around 28 K for metallic braces. My friends did it under 15 K in non metro cities. I live in Chennai. Please suggest any good dental clinic which charges less for dental braces. My friends say I do not need braces as it does not show very obvious but I am not comfortable. Phone 9786259084 brindha. New88@gmail.com.
Hllo Dr. I brush regularly to my teeth & the result is that they r nice whitish. But my problem is the gums are getting weak day by day. Like they are not tightly connected to my teeth. What should I do. thanks.
I am suffering from teeth problem. I have no cavity till but sometime feel cavity like pain below some teeth. I regularly brush my teeth from my childhood once a day. But 7-8 years ago I have cleaned my teeth by a dentist friend and after then I am suffering from cold feel in my teeth even when I inhale a long breath from mouth it feels very cold so that I even can't think of eating ice cream. I often drunk very hot coffee and tea but now a days it also unbearable for my teeth to take very hot things and even chewing hard things also making feeling like sour type pain in jaw's teeth since last month. What should I do?
My teeth are too pale. I don't smoke, don't take beverage. Clean teeth twice a day. My age is only 20 What is the reason behind this.
Hi doctor my front teeth is paining what can I do I ask doctor also about this and doing x ray also they telling me to do cleaning buzz lots of infection on or teeth. My front teeth was half broken when I play cricket than I consult a doctor n they fix me a cap ceramic. That's the issue can you just solve.
Problems “I have had some problems with some previous dental work… “I had a filling done a few months ago and everything was fine and then I started to get some sensitivity to hot/cold and now it’s a bit tender to bite on. I went back to the dentist and they tried me on a special toothpaste and that didn’t help. Why is this happening when the filling is only 4 months old? Should I go back to the same dentist for this or should I get a second opinion?
When i am eating food my tongue paining when chilli powder touches its paining is there any solution.
I am 25 year old male. I am suffering from teeth sensitivity for past 1 month. I had visited more than 6 dentists. Actual problem is that I have sensitivity in all teeth all the time. Also when I speak it causes severe pain and sensitivity in all teeth. I am using sensodine toothpaste but no relief and medicines as well. Dentist told me that all the wisdom tooth surgery will be required. I am very confused. Is the wisdom tooth extraction will be the solution. Please assist.
How to make home made mouth wash, here you have mentioned mouthwash not advisable, which is available in the market. It may contain alcohol. We can make at home our own mouth wash. What are the ingredients for making that at home?
My father is 66 years old. He is a diabetic and has 3 stents. He also has dentures since 6 years. He is not happy with them, always says they are coming off. Have been to many dentist but everyone says its the best dentures available. Because of it, he is ruining his health. Can anyone please suggest a solution.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.