Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have high BP taking Metolar AM 50/5 1-0-1 Existing Av 150/20 0-0-1 I am diabetic in control taking Glycomet Trio-1 1/2-0-1/2 after food please suggest.
Hi, This is for my Father. He is 75 years old and pretty healthy for his age. We had done a health check at apollo a month back and found out he has a little high BP issue and arthritis. The distance between the knee bones have reduced as per my understanding. Doctor has referred the following medicines and told us to take the test for BP and XRay for knee and consult a doc after a month. Following are the medicines: 1. Flavojoint-twice daily 2. oxygen gel- twice daily 3. For BP- T. Tazaloc AM- once daily. But still now he is not recovered fully for both BP and arthritis. So we need to know whether we should continue with the medicine or not. If to continue, till how many months we need to take it. Regards.
I did my blood test done My overall report was normal except for few things Rbc (mcv) 96.4 Rbc (mchc) 30.6 Rbc (rdw cv) 19.8 I'm a high bp patient, recently I'm noticing my hands getting dried, after eating rice from. Hands or washing hands for jst 5 seconds my hand gets too dried like it has been in water for hours, please help.
I had abortion 5 months ago due to some infection. But now everything is ok. Now I am trying to conceive from last 3 months but is unable to conceive. I had tab .smartova also . Now when I had an ultrasound the report shows that the follicle size is larger than the average size as it should be on 10 day. The reports were. Rt ovary 19*16 mm 17*15 mm Lt ovary17*14 mm 16*14 mm E.T-7 mm Are the reports normal.
I hav chest pain nd sometimes unable to take my breath during pain. Can I knw the reason nd my pblm.
What is sumptuous of heart attack? How can we know about heart attack and what I do to present heart attack.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - It is important that you eat foods that are high in fiber and nutrients, but low in calories in order to stay healthy. Consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. often lead to heart problems. But foods like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish in your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking increases your chance of getting heart disease by about 2 - 4 times. As it can damage the lining of the arteries, which leads to build up of atheroma, and narrows the artery. This eventually can lead to heart attack or stroke. Smoking further reduces the level of oxygen in your blood, due the presence of carbon monoxide, that means your heart has to pump harder to supply the body with the oxygen it needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.