Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am a 46 year old female. Need to permanently remove dark circles from under the eyes. Furthermore, I have fat deposition below my right eyelid which too needs to be removed.
Namaskar sir/mam. Me badi musibat me hun. Please help kijiye . Mera body colour se face ka colour jyada black hai. Aur dhup me jab bahar nikalti hu ki jab samandar ki pani se nahata hun to tavi v aur jyada black ho jata hai face ka colour. Please face ko white karne ke liye kuch tips aur medicine bataiye.
Sir please suggest me a Best face cream product .Olay, Vaseline ,VLCC, Lorel's? In which product is best?
Keep your face clean. Use a mild face wash at least twice a day. Drink lots of water.
People with oily skin avoid oily food, butter, cheese and other dairy products.
Don't rub your face whenever you sweat, dab it.
When acne are present, do not touch them, press them or pick on them, this doesn't help at all. On the contrary, it leaves marks which are difficult to clear.
Avoid rubbing and scrubbing your skin.
These simple tips make the further treatment easy and more effective.
I have a lump inside my butt cheek for several weeks, and it won’t go away. I was applying some medical creams, but they didn’t work. The lump is hard, painful and red. First I thought it was just a big pimple, but a pimple would disappear long time ago. My hygiene habits are excellent, so comments on this subject would be unnecessary. It crossed my mind that many hours of sitting in. Maybe the sitting has worsened my circulation and caused a lump.
My skin is black I want to make it fair I am applying melaglow nowadays and it is getting fair but my question is that which face wash would be better for getting my skin fair.
Male 39 yrs: had 1-2 round patches on my head on 1 on my chin. I had dandruff too. The first doctor prescribed desonide lotion, ketoconazole stay on lotion, ketorex zpto shampoo and becosules. I did this for around 3 months but no relief and patches increased. I consulted another doctor. He said it was alopeca areata and gave tacrolimus ointment, biotin tablet and ketorex zpto shampoo. Tried for 1 month and ther was not much difference and patches increased. Then he gave momerex-s ointment, biotin tablet and ketorex zpto shampoo. I tried that too for some time. Now patches are large with old patches combining. What should I do? please help.
Hi I have soft nipples and under that it feels like there is a lump of mass, like tumor, it's like more then 7 years, in starting period there was pain, not anymore, I was ashamed and never talk about it, I want that to be gone, what should I do?
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.