Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 39 years old male. On my shoulders (between clavicle & humerus joints) top/front sides a small pimple type formed, it is years passed not going took ayurvedic treatments like oil & tabs 2yrs back somewhat ok on left but rightside it is as usual during hot it becomes enlarged a bit, cold time bit lessen, it looks ugly to my skin however I got adjusted to it any remedy? no pusses.
I have red spot marks inside of my lower lips, what is the cause, and what is the solution for my issues.
In my childhood I met with small accident. From that day I am having scar on my left side cheek. What I have to do to remove that?
Colour of my face and forearms is different wid my body color how can I get rid of it and black spots in my face too help me thank you.
Hi, I have oily skin, suffering from sun tan for 2 years and I started trying natural remedies (including raw milk, honey, multani mitti) for cure. I found a little difference after one week. I'll wait with patience. But I want to know applying those remedies removes sun tan from my skin? Please suggest me some remedies to remove wrinkles and acne from my face.
I am 19 years old girl and I have dark complexion soo I want to lighten it I had used home remedies plzzzz help me out of this give me advice what to do?
I'm 40 years old & I have hyperpigmentation on my face from last 5/6 years. My skin is sensitive skin. It is easily get affected from sun light & with UV rays. Brown color patches are on my face. Need your suggestion. Is Biovalley cream will effective for those skin problems? Manisha Dhekale.
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.