Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 year Old suffering from inguinal hernia in my right testicles from last five years, and size become very large ,no pain at all ,now I want to reduce testicles size to normal. What should I do. Kindly look into my serious issue and give me right appropriate suggestions.
I have swollen lymph nodes for more than 3 weeks, they don't hurt. The problem started with soar throat. Please suggest what should I do.
I have a gastric problem for the last Six months and tried so many medications but nothing works pls suggest me something.
I was about to have sex for the first time with my gf who has been with me for 4 years now. But my penis could not stay hard and erect for a long time due to which I could not penetrate. What could be the reason for this~? Do I need to see a doctor. And I am currently taking some medications for cold.
My she- dog has an open wound. Should I do the dressing from betadine everyday? Also, what should I do make her skin odorless?
I have neck pain when I down my neck pain occur what I do I have also waist pain right hand pain knee pain my age is 39 I am female.
I am 22 years old male I have problem of having cough everyday morning and at the evening it should be ok. I has been occurring for the last four months. What should I do?
Whenever I think about sex and being with my "GF" And smooch with her, my penis leaks a liquid without getting any erection. I don't have morning erection too. Is it mental problem or prostatorrhea and what should I do. I am 20 year old guy.
My wife's body temperature drops - her lips turn pale like when you were to long in cold water - that happens from one moment to the other. She uses a heating-pad and then she spikes a fever - her entire body is overly hot. There are some weeks where she has it almost every day and other times she feels good for days. She also has heart racing / high blood pressure. The doctors hear in West Jefferson, NC don't really help.
Peyronie's disease is a male genital problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunctions, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
1. Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
2. Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
1. Pain on Erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
2. Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
3. Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
1. Wait & Watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
2. Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
3. Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Doctor I suffering from hepatitis B from last 10 year but no any symptoms on my body I have one son of 8 year my wife and boy are negative, I want one more child pls. Suggest me.
I am 67 and not having comfortable sleep. Generally I sleep at 10-11 pm and sleep for 8 hrs. In recent times having disturbed sleep With two or three brakes . Though I am diabetic my sugar levels are under control with medication. Please advise.
I am 24 year old and I have problem of having fungal near penis from 3 years. If I take medicine that time it's get clear but after some time it's appear back. I took medicine of allopathy. I want to know which medicine and which branch of medicine is good fir it and what food should I eat and not to eat. Thank you.
Sometimes it is very itching in the head. And that does not happen all the time sometimes. Sir i'm very upset of this cause.
I often feel dizzy and restless leg after lunch. What could be reason? earlier I was diagnosed with Mild MVP n Trivial Mr. and I am on beta blocker.
I have sex without any protection with my wife after twenty days of menses, have chance to got pregnancy in this time?
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.