Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor I have half head-ache (Migraine) starts in the evening and last for 4-5 hours every day since a week. Sinus problem too. Please advise.
She cannot sleep in night and she cannot sleep in days too but she is having BP so is that a reason for her off sleeping.
Hello mai 28 year ka ladka hun mai bahut hi dubla hun khana khane ki kosis karta hun but bhuk hi nahi lagti koi upay bataye taki thoda healthy ho jaun. Thanks.
I am 23. I am having pain in epigastric region left side only when being pressed and no other symptoms. What is this condition? How can I treat this?
Hi I am 35 years old male. Having blood in urine from 7-jul-2015 till date but no pain as such. I met a urologist and he asked me for certain tests including blood, urine tests and ct scan. A mass of around 13" 16 mm is found in urine bladder. Am I suffering from cancer, if yes, what stage it may be? is it treatable?
Myself whenever I wake up , I use to go loo for (siting) and come back and again when I have morning hot drink again I feel like going and then I'l repeat the same thing. Then after having my breakfast again the same thing continues. After these 3 times, I feel normal and again the same thing continue on the very next morning. So kindly suggest me with any treatment or exercises.
Sir, I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected receiving oral sex for 5 min with home prostitute .after my sex exposure 35 day I was taken two test ELFA (hiv 1.
I am losing my head hair and watching is also from 2 years what is this and how can I stop loosing hair fall and what are the symptoms fungal infection in my head.
Just like there are exercises to lose weight, there are simple exercises, which you can do to stop your snoring completely. Snoring is a common condition and it generally takes place more in men than women. It mostly affects individuals who are overweight and the condition gets worsened with age. Though it is not a serious condition, it has to be dealt as it affects the sleep of your sleeping partner. The main cause of snoring is an improper flow of air through the mouth or nose.
The airflow to the nose is obstructed by factors like:
- Genetic factors
- Sinus Infection
How to Prevent Snoring:
It is very essential that prior attention is given to this condition before it turns out to be a serious problem. The self help tips that can be used by individuals to stop snoring include proper exercising, losing weight, quitting smoking and not drinking alcohol as well as setting up an ideal sleeping pattern. There are devices available in the pharmaceutical stores like the mouth guard device which are specially designed to help stop snoring. There are medications also available that help to stop snoring and have good quality sleep.
Amazing and Simple Exercises to Stop Snoring:
You can cure your snoring problem easily by practicing vocal exercises without the need of even going through a painful and expensive surgery.
- Singing: Singing is an excellent exercise that is very good for your vocal passage and that can cure the snoring problem. It is best that you start singing in a warm shower and the moist steam of the warm water would soothe your throat. The benefit of singing is that it tightens the muscles and it is an excellent and natural way that would cure your sleeping problem. You can practice singing at least 20 minutes in a day, and you would surely experience the difference.
- Yawning: The second simple exercise that can be done to stop snoring is yawning, which involves opening and closing of your mouth. The exercise done in a yawning motion would strengthen both the inner and outer neck muscles. It is very necessary that the mouth is opened widely, and this activity can be done anytime of the day.
- Chewing: The third exercise that is helpful to get relief from sleep disorders is chewing. You can fix your throat by chewing the tip of a pencil. You don't have to bite the pencil, and you just need to fix your throat muscles to make certain that your airway is clear.
I am a lady of 53 years. I have been suffering from a severe body pain and swollen legs for quite some time. As prescribed by doctor the test done for ra factor has been 24.0 iu/ml with a reference range upto 20.0 iu/ml and anti-cccp antibodies serum was below 0.50 and anti nuclear factor was 0.95. In this backdrop please suddest what to do as I am unable to even walk properly.
Please suggest me how to improve sexual stamina because when I am going for sex with my partner facing problem like premature ejaculation. Even if sometimes before sex. Please advise me any Staylong gel.
Varicose veins are enlarged and gnarly veins and they commonly appear in the feet and legs. They occur when veins get filled with blood and they are often red or bluish purple in color.
The main cause of varicose veins is the when the vein dysfunctions. Veins have valves in them that are supposed to keep the blood flowing forward, but if they fail to do so, blood in the vein starts to collect rather than continue towards the heart. Since the legs are furthest from the heart, varicose veins mostly affect the legs. Gravity, too, is a contributing factor as it makes it hard for the blood to flow up the vein.
Out of all the treatments available for varicose veins, sclerotherapy is the most effective.
What is sclerotherapy:
Sclerotherapy is a form of injection therapy that is designed to improve the way the varicose veins appear on your legs.
The Procedure: During the procedure, a solution called sclerosant is injected in the veins that scars and destroys the vein's internal lining which causes the blood to clot. After the solution is injected, pressure over the veins is applied to prevent the return of the blood as you stand up. Compression stockings are worn for maintaining the pressure.
After the Procedure: There is no prolonged recovery time for sclerotherapy. You can move around immediately after the procedure, but do not strain yourself too much. However, bed rest is not recommended as it might stress the vein. You probably have to keep wearing the compression stockings for a few days more.
Reasons for Choosing Sclerotherapy:
Sclerotherapy is best for treating the following problems-
- Small veins and spider veins that do not cause severe damages
- Smaller varicose veins that might return even after vein stripping surgery (the surgical removal of the superficial saphenous vein with minimal incisions to treat varicose veins).
- Larger varicose veins
- Follow up to any other surgery to treat varicose veins
Sclerotherapy, like any other treatment, has certain risks. The risks include-
- Skin discoloration
- The varicose veins can still return after the treatment
- Bruising, itching, blistering and pain in the treated area
- Mild or severe allergic reaction to the solution (sclerosant) used
- Blood clots in the deep vein system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.