Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SharmaYour feedback matters!
Most of teeth fall away and there are 2-3 remaining. Now we want to remove all teeth as attach new set of teeth What are the possible ways? How much it will cost?
I'm using patanjali tooth paste and soap is it patanjali good products to use? Before I was using Himalaya products. So can you suggest me which product is better.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.
Hi doc's! I don't know what is happening in my gums. Its become red and I am not able to eat little bit of spicy food. Please suggest.
Hello doctor I'm rutvik. Meri maa age 62 unko previous year se continue muh mai chhale yaa rahe hai. Unhone doctor se medicines le par uska kuch fayda nahi hyua. Unke tounge ke aagle sire par, tounge ke dono side aur gaal ke ander bhe chhale pad gaye hai. Abhi vo kuch khana bhi nahi kha saktei. Meri maa aayrvadic doctor se medicines leti hai unka bhi kuch phyda nahi hyua phir unhe use doctor ne jo ki aayrvadic aur allopathic hai unhone kuch ejections ka dose diya tab unke chhale kum huye par abhi kuch dino mai vo phir se bahot bad gaye hai. Hum mai lagta hai ki shyaad blood mai kisi important element ki kami ho, ya phir kisi chez ka infection kya aap krupa kar ke hamari help kijiye. I hope you will help us.
Whenever I wake up early morning or after sleep in noon there is a stinking from my mouth and it was not before, it has started few week back when I forcefully removed my tooth as it was decayed and halfbroken kindly suggest me something to remove that smell asap.
I have gaps in my lower teeth section and it is increasing day by day. Because of the gap tongue is coming outside. It has started from last 3-4 years. Can you please suggest what to do to get rid of this and what is the reason for this type of gap.
Hello I have found the capital limits but can't anything about income assessment for HC2 or 3 - ie full or part help with dental costs. Does anyone have a rough idea of maximum income for eligibility? I'm over 60 and have both a state pension AND a supplementary pension so don't know if it is.
Thank you maj. But what's the solution for permanent whitening of teeth. Which fades and scars even after scaling.
I am having a bad smell problem and at the same time blood comes out of my teeth whenever I have food. Its been 3 months I am using glister toothpaste but as such no improvement. please advice me what should I do even when I wake up early morning a continuous bad smell comes out from my mouth. Help me out as soon as possible.
I have a teeth problem in my front lower bottom teeth and there is gap b/w upper an lower part and sometimes in lower teeth pain started and blood comes out with saliva all time. So plzz tell me what I have to do.
My mouth is getting smelly, even after brushing at least twice a day. What could be the possible reasons for it and solution to the problem?
Hello I am 55 years old. Mujhe mouth maim chale ho gaye hain, almost from 6 months, sab doctors ko dikhaya. Relief to hota hai recovery nahi hoti. Saare tests bhi karwaye hain. Please suggest me a gud treatment, evrn I am not able to eat properly.
My dentist says that my gums and bones r weak. Lot ot tooth have fallen and some r about to fall. I need to replace the tooth. What is recommended. Dentures or implant. Can gums and bones be strengthened? Because of weak bones and gums, will dentures or implants give me frequent problems?
- Regular clean ups/scaling can actually help in protecting your teeth rather then making them loose or sensitive. Its the tarter which if left unremoved can go apically to your gums and bone leading to early reduction in gum level and eventually early loss of teeth.
- Change your toothbrush every three months, if its not worn out in three months that means your not brushing well, if its worn out before three months your doing an aggressive brushing. Your professional cleaning should be done every six months to keep a healthy mouth.