Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeeta Devi Prasad
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta Devi PrasadYour feedback matters!
5 months have passed and my wife is not getting pregnant, we are continously mating without taking precaution, at the time of ejaculation whole semen comes out of vagina. Kindly guide me what to do?
I am 22 year old girl I do sex many time before but now days there is bleeding start after sex for two day when I go to toilet for two day it occur. please give me suggestion or lubricant.
What are the safe days for sex? Is it the first day of period cycle when start bleeding? What is the date when bleeding stop?
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
My period started on 17th april. On 29th april I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend and consumed ipill within 7 hours. I have done four pregnancy test last on 15th june all shows negative. After april I have no periods and heavy watery discharge from vagina and cramps.
This is Dr. Prriya Thakkar, I am a practicing homeopath at Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Friends this is my first interaction on this particular platform.
So I would like to start with something which is most commonly as to a homeopath. People come across and ask me mam, homeopathy kis cheez mein de sakte hain, kaun si problem mein de sakte hain, this is the most common question we come across. So friends, let me tell you homeopathy is a beautiful science, it can be used anywhere you like meaning in any of the disease conditions what varies is the role that it plays, say for example you have conditions like skin diseases, hair fall, respiratory problems, like cough, cold, fever, asthmatic conditions, GI disturbances, hair fall etc. these are the conditions wherein homoeopathic medicines can be used as a sole curator meaning it would be the only medicine which can be used to cure the condition. Then there are other conditions, like cancer you talk of Diabetic foot ulcer or you talk of accidents, cuts and bruises. Let me tell you about a case there was a young child boy of around 12 to 14 years of age, he just with his friends and one of his friend just pushed him and he bang into a pillar, now he injured his eye the eyelid on the outer end and he had a cut which needed I think around 1 or 2 stitches. Coincidently I was around the place and we applied local homeopathy medicines. There was no oral medications given whatsoever and he was dressed only with homeopathy medicines for a week and the cut just disappeared it were hard even to find where the injury had taken in the first place. So friends this is how homeopathic works, let me describe about one more patient this was again a boy of 10 years and he met with an accident, wherein he had a deep injury on the right lateral side of his leg at the knee joint and he had a real deep cut which had to be sutures around 17 to 20 sutures would given in that particular area. Then as the norm goes off all the painkillers, antibiotics and dressing were advised by the concerned surgeon. This patient again was a relative of mine, so what we did was we gave him some oral medication for the pain relief and healing and he was dressed only with homeopathy medicines. Within 15 days he required no painkillers no antibiotics whatsoever and the wound heal beautifully with minimal scarring. You have bruises say you have a bad fall with an injury you can create them with homoeopathy. Similarly accidental cases, cases of accident where you have fractured a particular bone you definitely need to go undergo plaster, you definitely need the initial mode of line of treatment given by orthopaedic surgeon but with that but you can do is you can give homeopathy medicines which help the fracture to heal faster, this is our homeopathy helps and plays a parallel role. Let me describe one more case, this is a patient this is was this was my first cancer patient which I handled this was a lady of 72 years old, she was diagnosed with Cholangiocarcinoma, the stage which was diagnosed was very late and she being a diabetic which was not under control doctor advised against chemotherapy radiation she had nothing whatsoever which we could do in that particular case. So the doctor suggested let us get a stenting done of a common bile duct, so that she doesn't develop jaundice and other complications, that was the only help they could give. They did that this patient for more or less throughout for a year in the hospital on a IV fluids, after a while she developed nausea, vomiting and lot of vertigo. Now the patient being known to me when to a homeopath and to a senior homeopath practicing somewhere in Mahim I was the moderator in between, she was under him for a while but the case was not improving and she was still suffering. Finally somehow the case landed up in my hand and I gave her a few doses of homeopathic medicines, the patient really improved when in terms of nausea and vomiting which stopped her vertigo, though she was in the bed she just couldn't turn around not even move her head and that also subsided. After a while say a period of around 2 months or so again this patient now she developed Ascites, Ascites is a condition where there is a lot of fluid accumulation in the abdomen and the only solution that you have is to aspirate this particular fluid from the abdomen, which is called the peritoneal tap. She underwent 3 sittings of peritoneal tap each time that tap being down around 2 to 21/2 litres was aspirated. Again I was called in, we gave her a couple of doses of homeopathy medicines and she was posted next day for the tap again. So next day she was again posted for peritoneal tap to the at a surprise of a gastroenterologist there was hardly any fluid which was aspirated say around 3 to 400 ml, that was it and friends I am glad to say that was the last peritoneal tap which underwent till that time she died.
So a friend this is how a homeopathy works, it is really wonderful how well you use it is all that matters.
Any of your queries regarding homeopathy or any of your illness which can be treated through homeopathy, you can definitely contact me through Lybrate.