Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeet SahaiYour feedback matters!
I visited for Hypertension , Hypertension Treatment , Echocardiography , ECG , Treadmill Test - TMT Very experienced doctor.. proper explanation of problem & great treatment.. best in Delhi NCR.. we are highly satisfied..
My niece is only 2 & half months and within 4-6 days of her birth Paediatrician suggested to get the heart checked at our convenience. Yesterday, we did the Eco & it was diagnosed that the she needs Balloon Pulmonary Valvoplanty or the heart will be continue to damage. We are afraid that at this such a young age this surgery is necessary? Please let me know your contact details to share the report for proper diagnosis & Dr. From Lybrate can suggest st a true way forward.
Is it good/bad effect to take the medicine Concord-5 for high blood pressure and Atrova-10 foe lowering chlorestal for a long period. The patient is suffering from High blood pressure, High triglyceride, High chlolestal and Obesity.
I am 57 having since last 20 years, using telmisartan 40 mg with amlodipine 50 mg now added with minipress 2.5 mg (prazosin with hcl)-what's purpose, how much safer, getting heart sinking feeling but now bp is 135-85 previously 160-105, any reason of such feeling?
I am 50 years old male with very hi triglycerides. To a tune of 393 even after medication. How do I reduce them?
Dear sir in my cholesterol profile vldl cholesterol is increase it is 53.8 while normal value is 5-40 so please tell me if there is some serious issue in this or not.
Sir, I have high fever and suffering from cold. I want more satisfaction please do something. It has high blood pressure too.
My wife aged 40 (no BP or sugar) is not showing interest at all in intercourse ,is there any medicines for her frigidity.
Hello Doctor, My friend have a pain in the chest. And this pain comes and go. And sometimes it will not come for many weeks and for months. But when it comes its dreadful. He can not even tolerate it. He goes to the doctor. Nd doctor did xray and he said in xray everything is normal. So what is that. Why this pain comes and go. please help.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard? Can you suggest some medicines.
What is the symptom of sugar and high blood pressure and flu as well, and what to do to keep blood pressure in control.
Which vegetables can be give to a person who went through by pass surgery a month ago. And he is non diabetic and no bp.
Hello doctor. Just before one week I did my lipid profile test and results were Hdl. 45.ldl. 113.triglycerides 258. Vldl.52. Total cholesterol. 211. Ratio 4: 1.I am talking atorvastatin 10 mg daily from last 6 months. From past six to seven months my blood pressure is sometimes 115/75.128/80.(at home digital monitor. And whenever I go to doctor I find it around 140/80. Sometimes 160/80. At once it was 180/100. My family doctor suggested only lifestyle changes and reduce weight. My problem is that when ever I go to doctor I get anxious and my heartbeat increases a lot and I get high BP readings Please doctor help me to find way out. Right now I'm taking atorvastatin 10 mg for cholesterol and NO other medicines.
I have constipation problem since my child hood. Now I got gas trouble problem. Sometimes I got hard pain in my chest. I can t eat food in nights.
Sir I have pain in right side of the chest. If I take long breathe I feel a sharp pain in that place. Is that dangerous? In the past 2 days I fell the pain more.
Often I find my blood pressure low upto 100/60 on digital cuff machine. Weight 55 kg at 5'3" height.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.