Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeet SahaiYour feedback matters!
I visited for Hypertension , Hypertension Treatment , Echocardiography , ECG , Treadmill Test - TMT Very experienced doctor.. proper explanation of problem & great treatment.. best in Delhi NCR.. we are highly satisfied..
Have angiography on 20th April I was a chain smoker and coediene addict but in 10 days I feel normal for my daily work. But to quit my habits in a stance or at once is not cup of my tea I think how should I recover from these addictions. Specially from coediene syrup. Also is angiography and bypass surgery are same.
I have taken up a preventive test and few items are inbred, please help interpret the report Cardiac Risk Makers:- apolipoprotein -A1 (APO-A1)-97mg/DL apolipoprotein -B (APO-A1)-97mg/DL High Sensitivity C Reactive Protein (hs-CRP)- 8.81mg/L APO B/APO A1 Ratio: 1 Liver apart amino transferase (SGOT)-38.5U/l Alanine Transaminase (SGPT)-52.7U/l Please note I have diabetes 2 and its avg of 140 I am on no medication from past 1 year.
I m 22 years old and recently I have high bp problem. 138 by 78. Kindly suggest. Me. I m 161cms. Wt z 65 kgs. It was all OK. Suddenly this happened.
My hand is trembling while holding a pen, spoon or phone. And due to anxiety, emotional stress my heart beat goes on increasing with tym. I used to have chest pain but it is totally fine now .so do I have to consult a neurologist or what should I do ?
Yes, I am 23 years old. I want to reduce my cholesterol for my best health. So I want what step I will fellow for my best health. Please give your answer. And suggest me.
Why some time I feel pain in my chest while I try to take breath in and out. This type of pain I feel some time not every day may be one time in week.
I am diabetic last 7 years. My age is 41. I do not have any high pressure but have cholesterol. What is best food for me.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart